Lesbian engagement rings and wedding bands are a beautiful way to symbolize your eternal love for each other.
The ring itself is used because it has no beginning and no end, just like a marriage.
Whether you need the perfect set of wedding bands or a sweet promise ring to remind your true love that you’ll always be there, we’ve got you covered!
Check out these gorgeous rings that we’re just ooohing and ahhhing over!
Related: 10 Amazing Lesbian Engagement Announcements & Ideas That You’ll Love
Best Lesbian Wedding and Engagement Rings
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, we earn a small commission at no extra charge to you.
Ever since 2015, when the United States Supreme Court ruled that same-sex marriages were not considered legal in all 50 states, same-sex couples have gotten engaged, made a commitment to each other and/or gotten married.
- The Gallup website estimates that 61% of same-sex couples in the United States, who were previously living together, are now married.
- Before the Supreme Court ruling, that number was only at 38% and in 2016, rose slightly to 49%.
- That means that more and more couples are in search of lesbian engagement rings, hers & hers promise rings and hers & hers wedding rings.
If you need some inspiration, check out our favorites in each category!
Lesbian Engagement Rings
Lesbian engagement rings are given to a person when they are proposed to. Wearing the ring symbolizes a commitment to their partner. The rings are worn on the left hand, on the finger next to the pinky finger.
Read on for a few of our favorites!
1. Three-Stone Round Diamond Ring
Ellaura Journey Three-Stone Round Diamond Ring 14K- $7,799.99 from Reeds Jewelers
- From the Ellaura Journey Collection, this engagement ring features a center 1-1/5 ct. round diamond with a 5/8 ct. round diamond on each side.
- If the price tag is a little too hefty for you, the Ellaura Journey Collection features numerous other gorgeous engagement rings ranging from about $1,300 and up.
2. Cushion Diamond Halo Ring
Forevermark Center of My Universe Cushion Diamond Halo Ring– $3,495 from Reeds Jewelers
- From the Forevermark Center of My Universe Collection, this 18K white gold ring features a ½ ct. diamond in the center, a round diamond halo and more round diamonds surrounding the band.
- The diamonds are responsibly sourced, and less than 1% of all diamonds make it into the collection.
3. Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring
Infinite Love Princess Cut Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring– $2,120.14 from Anjolee
- This 14K white gold engagement ring features a princess stone shape with a ¾ ct. diamond.
- Anjolee rings come with free shipping and, perhaps more importantly, insurance.
4. Oval Solitaire Diamond Ring
Love with No Limits Oval Solitaire Diamond Ring in White, Yellow Gold or Platinum- $1,205.89 from Anjolee
- Available in Platinum, Rose Gold, White Gold or Yellow Gold
- Features 4 prongs, an oval stone shape and 3/5 ct. diamond.
Hers and Hers Promise Rings
Hers and hers promise rings are a symbol of love and commitment between two people. It basically says that they are in a committed relationship and that they may possibly want to get married at some point down the road.
- Here’s a tip: promise rings are significantly more budget-friendly than engagement rings, yet they are still beyond stunning. There is NO rule that says you can’t use a promise ring as an engagement ring.
- Just like engagement rings, hers and hers promise rings are also worn on the left hand, on the finger next to the pinky finger.
5. Belle’s Tiara Diamond Princess Ring
Enchanted Disney Fine Jewelry Belle’s Rose Tiara Diamond Princess Ring- $199 from Reeds Jewelers
- From Enchanted Disney Fine Jewelry, this ring features a gold plated rose with diamond center and 25 round diamonds along the band.
- Features the iconic Beauty and the Beast rose.
6. Diamond Tiara Rose Gold Ring
Diamond Tiara Rose Gold Ring- $229.99 from Reeds Jewelers
- This 10K rose gold ring features a stunning heart center, crowned with accents of round diamonds.
- It’s perfect for those who don’t really like silver or regular gold!
7. Diamond Cluster Promise Ring
Infinite Love Diamond Cluster Promise Ring- $362.50 from Reeds Jewelers
- This 10K white gold promise ring features a cluster of diamonds in the center and round diamonds along the ring’s shoulder.
- The price is the current sale price and subject to change.
Hers and Hers Wedding Rings
As with engagement and promise rings, hers and hers wedding rings are worn on the left hand, on the finger next to the pinky finger, usually with the wedding ring on the bottom and the engagement ring on the top. Hers and hers wedding rings symbolize eternal love, commitment, dedication and devotion.
8. Curved Diamond Ring
Ellaura Embrace Curved Diamond Ring- $399.99 from Reeds Jewelers
- From the Ellaura Embrace Collection, this 14K white gold, curved wedding ring features a line of 15 round diamonds.
- Diamonds are I or better in color and I2 or better in clarity.
9. Round Diamond Rose Gold Wedding Ring
Ellaura Embrace Prong-Set Round Diamond Rose Gold Wedding Ring- $299.99 from Reeds Jewelers
- From the Ellaura Embrace Collection, this 10K rose gold wedding ring features a line of 16 round diamonds.
10. Sapphire & Diamond Band
Sapphire and Diamond Band- $949.99 from Reeds Jewelers
- This 14K white gold wedding ring features 4 genuine Sapphire stones and 5 round diamonds.
- This band is absolutely perfect for those who want something bright and colorful yet classy and understated at the same time.
One final note before we send you off to fawn over these gorgeous gemstones: ALL rings are perfect lesbian engagement rings as long as you and your partner love them. Like love, gemstones do not discriminate. They just want to sit and look pretty on your hand!
So whether you love one of these wedding bands and promise rings or prefer something else, just get something that you absolutely adore.