Lesbian engagement rings and wedding bands are a beautiful way to symbolize your eternal love for each other.
The ring itself is used because it has no beginning and no end, just like a marriage.
Whether you need the perfect set of wedding bands or a sweet promise ring to remind your true love that you’ll always be there, we’ve got you covered!
Check out these gorgeous rings that we’re just ooohing and ahhhing over!
Related: 10 Amazing Lesbian Engagement Announcements & Ideas That You’ll Love
Best Lesbian Wedding and Engagement Rings
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, we earn a small commission at no extra charge to you.
Ever since 2015, when the United States Supreme Court ruled that same-sex marriages were not considered legal in all 50 states, same-sex couples have gotten engaged, made a commitment to each other and/or gotten married.
- The Gallup website estimates that 61% of same-sex couples in the United States, who were previously living together, are now married.
- Before the Supreme Court ruling, that number was only at 38% and in 2016, rose slightly to 49%.
- That means that more and more couples are in search of lesbian engagement rings, hers & hers promise rings and hers & hers wedding rings
Related: Engagement Rings for Gay Guys
Related: Engagement Rings for Gay Guys.
If you need some inspiration, check out our favorites in each category!
Related: Best lesbian wedding vows examples
Lesbian Engagement Rings
Lesbian engagement rings are given to a person when they are proposed to. Wearing the ring symbolizes a commitment to their partner. The rings are worn on the left hand, on the finger next to the pinky finger.
Read on for a few of our favorites!
1. Three-Stone Round Diamond Ring
Ellaura Journey Three-Stone Round Diamond Ring 14K- $7,799.99 from Reeds Jewelers
- From the Ellaura Journey Collection, this engagement ring features a center 1-1/5 ct. round diamond with a 5/8 ct. round diamond on each side.
- If the price tag is a little too hefty for you, the Ellaura Journey Collection features numerous other gorgeous engagement rings ranging from about $1,300 and up.
2. Cushion Diamond Halo Ring
Forevermark Center of My Universe Cushion Diamond Halo Ring– $3,495 from Reeds Jewelers
- From the Forevermark Center of My Universe Collection, this 18K white gold ring features a ½ ct. diamond in the center, a round diamond halo and more round diamonds surrounding the band.
- The diamonds are responsibly sourced, and less than 1% of all diamonds make it into the collection.
Related: 10 Amazing gender neutral engagement rings
3. Exclusive REEDS Signature Round Diamond Engagement Ring
This gorgeous diamond solitaire from Reeds is classy and elegant.
- 14k white gold engagement ring features a round 1/2ct REEDS Signature diamond
- Additional round diamond accents
4. Kleinfeld Fine Jewelry Bowery Solitaire
Kleinfeld Fine Jewelry Bowery Solitaire– from Reeds
- 14k white gold band
- Sparkling 5/8ct oval cut diamond
Related: 10 Beautiful LGBT diamond wedding ring
Hers and Hers Promise Rings
Hers and hers promise rings are a symbol of love and commitment between two people. It basically says that they are in a committed relationship and that they may possibly want to get married at some point down the road.
- Here’s a tip: promise rings are significantly more budget-friendly than engagement rings, yet they are still beyond stunning. There is NO rule that says you can’t use a promise ring as an engagement ring.
- Just like engagement rings, hers and hers promise rings are also worn on the left hand, on the finger next to the pinky finger.
5. Belle’s Tiara Diamond Princess Ring
Enchanted Disney Fine Jewelry Belle’s Rose Tiara Diamond Princess Ring- $249 from Reeds Jewelers
- From Enchanted Disney Fine Jewelry, this ring features a gold plated rose with diamond center and 25 round diamonds along the band.
- Features the iconic Beauty and the Beast rose.
6. Diamond Tiara Rose Gold Ring
Diamond Tiara Rose Gold Ring- $229.99 from Reeds Jewelers
- This 10K rose gold ring features a stunning heart center, crowned with accents of round diamonds.
- It’s perfect for those who don’t really like silver or regular gold!
7.Quartet Princess Diamond Frame Two-Tone True Promise Ring 1/6ctw
Quartet Princess Diamond Frame Two-Tone True Promise Ring 1/6ctw– $399 from Reeds Jewelers
- This 10K white gold promise ring features a cluster of diamonds in the center and round diamonds along the ring’s shoulder.
- The price is the current sale price and subject to change.
Hers and Hers Wedding Rings
As with engagement and promise rings, hers and hers wedding rings are worn on the left hand, on the finger next to the pinky finger, usually with the wedding ring on the bottom and the engagement ring on the top.
Hers and hers wedding rings symbolize eternal love, commitment, dedication and devotion
Related: Wedding Rings For Construction Workers.
8. Curved Diamond Ring
Ellaura Embrace Curved Diamond Ring- $399.99 from Reeds Jewelers
- From the Ellaura Embrace Collection, this 14K white gold, curved wedding ring features a line of 15 round diamonds.
- Diamonds are I or better in color and I2 or better in clarity.
Related: pride wedding bands and rings
9. Round Diamond Rose Gold Wedding Ring
Ellaura Embrace Prong-Set Round Diamond Rose Gold Wedding Ring- $299.99 from Reeds Jewelers
- From the Ellaura Embrace Collection, this 10K rose gold wedding ring features a line of 16 round diamonds.
10. Sapphire & Diamond Band
Sapphire and Diamond Band- $699.99 from Reeds Jewelers
- This 14K white gold wedding ring features genuine Sapphire stones and round diamonds.
- This band is absolutely perfect for those who want something bright and colorful yet classy and understated at the same time.
One final note before we send you off to fawn over these gorgeous gemstones: ALL rings are perfect lesbian engagement rings as long as you and your partner love them. Like love, gemstones do not discriminate. They just want to sit and look pretty on your hand!
So whether you love one of these wedding bands and promise rings or prefer something else, just get something that you absolutely adore.
So, tell us: which of these lesbian engagement rings is your favorite? What wedding bands did you and your partner choose? Tell us below!
Nicole is the editor-in-chief and regular staff writer for LoveYouWedding. What does that mean? Basically, she handles all the day-to-day tasks related to managing writers and bringing you stellar content on planning the LGBTQ+ wedding of your dreams.
She loves writing about quirky and unique wedding ideas, probably because she’s pretty quirky herself!