Women’s silicone wedding rings are all the rage right now, and for good reason!
These practical wedding bands have a long list of pros and just a very short stack of cons.
We’ll go over both below, then we’ll talk about some of my favorite options!
Let’s get started, shall we?
Related: 10 Sweet stackable silicone wedding rings
What are silicone wedding rings?
Well, they’re pretty much exactly what they sound like- wedding bands that are made from silicone.
Right there, that tells you they’re something unique! Traditional bands are usually made with precious metals, like silver, gold, or titanium.
Silicone is a synthetic material cooked up in a lab and has a rubbery feel.
Don’t let that scare you, though. These rings aren’t made with your typical kitchenware silicone materials.
Instead, they’re typically crafted with the highest-quality medical-grade silicone, making them more durable, pliable, and prettier!
Let’s go over the pros and cons, then we’ll check out some of my favorite women’s silicone wedding rings.
Pros and cons of silicone wedding rings
As I said in the intro, the pros of women’s silicone wedding rings are plentiful, so let’s start there.
Pros of Silicone Wedding Rings
Expect to pay WELL under $100, even for the “fanciest” women’s silicone wedding rings.
In fact, it’s not uncommon to find beautiful options for under $20!
Silicone allergies are pretty rare, especially compared to metal allergies. That’s why it’s so widely used in the medical industry.
Since they’re flexible and soft, they’re a whole lot comfier than metal bands.
They have more “give”
Silicone stretches far more easily than metal, so if you happen to gain a few pounds later on (hey, it happens), you don’t have to worry about getting it resized.
Safer than metal
Safety is one of the biggest draws to silicone wedding bands. As I just said, they have more “give,” so they’re less likely to cost you your finger if you get them caught in something.
Did you know that metal bands cause thousands of injuries a year? I didn’t! Silicone rings aren’t just safer to wear in the work place, they’re also safer in general- especially for accident-prone people (like me).
Full of personality
I’m not really a jewelry person, to be honest. I don’t get all gooey-eyed over diamonds, silver, or gold.
When I learned that women’s silicone wedding bands were a thing, though, my first thought was “I’d wear those!” It’s just easier to find styles to match your unique personalities.
Silicone is a lot easier to care for than metal, which can get pretty banged-up looking if you don’t keep up with cleaning and care.
As far as cons go, there are really only two that I can think of, and they’re totally subjective.
Not ideal for people who like “bling” – If you’re into glitz, glamour and bling, a silicone band may not be right for you.
Not really “heirloom” quality – The only real “con” of silicone wedding bands, in my opinion, is that they’re not really something you pass down through generations.
They’re also pretty untraditional, which can be a pro or a con depending on how you look at it.
Personally, I think it’s a pro, but I’ve never been a traditional girl. I got married in a Dropkick Murphys t-shirt and my groom in a “Sinners” shirt. 🙂
Now that we know WHY silicone rings are a great choice, let’s look at some of my favorites!
FYI, the rest of this post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, we earn a small commission at no extra charge to you.
15 Beautiful Women’s Silicone Wedding Rings
For the most beautiful women’s silicone wedding rings, I turned to Amazon and Etsy.
While I wouldn’t really recommend either as a place to buy precious metals and gemstone rings, it’s perfect for silicone bands.
The first five are from Amazon (use the table below for a quick peek.) The last five are from Etsy.
1. Groove Life Silicone Wedding Ring for Women
Groove Life is one of the most well-know silicone wedding band companies, so they’re a great place to begin your search.
It’s hard to choose a favorite from their extensive line, but I’m personally loving this one with two black bands and a swirly rose-patterned white band.
It’s actually a set of three rings, so you can wear each one separately, although I prefer the stacked look.
- SIZING - Have a question about what size silicone ring you wear? Check out the sizing guide posted in the images. Inbetween sizes? We suggest you size up. You can also call our customer service department for more assistance! We would love for you to say hi!
- NO BS LIFETIME WARRANTY - No BS Warranty means you're backed for LIFE. Cut it? Stretch it? Break it? Lose it? We will replace it, no questions asked! Reach out to us for more information.
- BREATHABILITY - Our rounded interior lessens skin contact while our patented design allows air to flow in an moisture to flow out. Simple as that. No more sweaty finger.
- MEDICAL GRADE - High quality, injection molded, elastomer blend used in hospitals and is safe to wear.
- QUALITY - Our medical-grade synthetic elastomer blend is unique to Groove Life Aspire, Nomad and Camo rings and watchbands. They may feel stiff when first purchased, but will soften over the first couple of weeks. If it's not for you, no worries, we will exchange it for something that fits your lifestyle.
2. Enso Rings Classic Elements Silicone Ring
Enso is another popular company in the silicone ring world. Again, they have countless beautiful choices, but I love the real metal look of this design.
Along with the copper pictured here, it comes in rose gold, silver, regular gold, “pearl,” and a couple of other colors.
All of their rings come with a lifetime warranty, so if it does happen to break, they’ll replace it for free.
- BUY more, SAVE more! Get 10% off the second ring and 15% off the third!
- The Elements Collection of silicone rings is in a league of its own. Our patented technology blurs the line between silicone rings and jewlery by infusing actual precious metals with the silicone without compromising on style and beauty. Each ring contains the actual precious element in it's name.
- The Elements Collection is handcrafted in the USA. We pay meticulous attention to detail as each ring is hand-pressed right in our facility.
- Each Elements ring is equipped with internal breathing chambers, making them not only the most luxurious silicone rings ever, but also the most breathable.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY, plus free exchanges, if you need anything please don’t hesitate to reach out!
3. ROQ Silicone Wedding Ring for Women
Want something a little more vibrant? Check out this stunning set from ROQ!
The colors remind me of a coral reef, or a day on the beach in the Caribbean.
If they’re a little too vibrant for you, though, ROQ sells other sets in more neutral tones.
- PREMIUM MATERIAL - Medical grade, Hypoallergenic
- OPTIMIZED DIMENSIONS - Width 5.5mm Thickness 2mm
- STYLISH COLORS - Each Ring Enhance The Others, Perfect Combination
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee
4. KAUAI Timeless Elegance Ring Collection
The KAUAI Timeless Elegance Collection is a gender-neutral set of three rings with a magnificent Celtic pattern.
Grab a set of three, or choose a single band in different colors. Every ring is designed by the world-famous artist Donna Lee.
Like other reputable brands, they offer a lifetime guarantee on their rings. If anything happens to yours, they’ll replace it for free.
- ELEGANT. BEAUTIFUL. SIMPLE. KAUAI Silicone Wedding Rings are the Perfect Way to Stay Connected TO SOMEONE SPECIAL when You Can't Wear Your Metal Ring. Silicone Wedding Rings Can Replace Your Traditional Wedding Ring For Any Occasions: GYM, Employment, Proposals, Anniversaries, Outdoor Activities, Military, etc.
- FULL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: 100% Risk Free 90 days Money Back Guarantee, & LIFETIME REPLACEMENT MANUFACTURE WARRANTY - Provided by KAUAI - if for whatever reason you are not 100% absolutely happy with your product, just return and a full refund will be provided - no questions asked. TOP RATED 5 OUT OF 5 STARS*****
- 100% MEDICAL GRADE SILICONE: Each Unisex Silicone Wedding Band Crafted is Hypoallergenic & Heat Resistant. Every KAUAI Silicone Wedding Ring is Medical Grade SAFE, Even For Sensitive Skin!
- COMFORT FIT: Flexible, Durable, Premium Silicone Features a Soft, Smooth, Comfy Fit. Each KAUAI Silicone Wedding Ring Has Been Designed By World Famous Artist Donna Lee Originals,
- DURABLE: Thick Build Handles up to 400 Degrees & Tough Weather. KAUAI Silicone Rubber Wedding Rings Keep their Original Shape & Size. When You Purchase Your Silicone Wedding Ring For Men, You Join The KAUAI FAMILY
5. Egnaro Braided Silicone Wedding Ring for Women
The Egnaro braided bands make a lovely alternative to traditional “flat” style bands.
Again, you can choose from multiple different color options, or build your own set by choosing single rings.
Stack them up for a unique look or wear them one at a time for a daintier style.
- MULTI-PACK – Come with 8 rings, you can create different combination depending on your mood or dress. Add some colors to life, get rid of boredom and monotony.
- BRAIDED DESIGN -- Adding fashion sense by wearing Egnaro BRAIDED silicone ring. It also a thoughtful and elegant gift.
- PREMIUM SILICONE -- Our rings are all made of pure medical grade silicone. They’re comfortable, smooth, non-conductive and definitely safe even for sensitive skin.
- GREAT PROTECTIVE -- These silicone rings can replace your traditional wedding ring not to be damaged from heavy work or strenuous exercise like electrical work. The sleek and comfortable material would prevent your ring finger injuries.
- 100% COMMIMENT -If you’re not satisfied with our rings,you can contact us via email for full money-back refund within 30 days.
Now, let’s head on over to Etsy and see what they have to offer!
Knot Theory seems to rule the roost over there in the women’s silicone wedding bands arena, but I did find a couple of other beautiful choices for you as well.
Take a look at the table below, then read on for more details.
|Name||Knot Theory Rose Gold||Personalized Silicone Band||True Comfort Fit Lotus 5-Pack||Thin and Stackable Rings||Stackable Silicone Rings|
|Customer Rating||5 stars||4.5 stars||5 stars||5 stars||5 stars|
|Buy Now||Get it here||Get it here||Get it here||Get it here||Get it here|
6. Knot Theory True Comfort Fit in Rose Gold
It comes in 7 sizes and it’s made with food-safe silicone. The slim profile makes it perfect for places where you work with your hands, as it won’t get snagged as easily.
7. Personalized Silicone Ring for Women or Men
This gender-neutral ring from PizzaMoneyLLC comes in 5 different colors and has a chunkier profile than the one above.
I love that you can “engrave” it with your names, wedding date, or anything else (up to 12 characters).
The only major drawback, they don’t accept returns or exchanges.
8. True Comfort Fit Lotus 5-Pack
Another option from Knot Theory, this pack of women’s silicone wedding rings has a sort of opalescent quality to them.
Like all of their bands, these are designed to mimic real metal rings and not just look like toys.
9. Stackable Silicone Wedding Bands
This set may just be my favorite yet! It comes with 5 bands. Wear one, two, or stack them all into a beautiful large “blingy” band.
Choose from 7 different sets in a myriad of lovely colors. My favorite is the one pictured above.
10. Black and White Stacking Set
Like the Egnaro set up in the Amazon section, they have a darling dainty braided look to them.
This one comes with two black and one white ring. Wear each one alone or stack them up for a neat monochromatic effect.
Last update on 2020-07-12 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API