Are you shopping for the top LGBT wedding cake toppers for your perfect wedding cake?
You’ve come to the right place!
We know that the wedding cake might not be as important as the wedding rings, but still every bride-to-be wants the best cake topper possible, which reflects her personality and style.
Read on for some of our all-time favorite LGBT cake topper ideas!
Top LGBT Wedding Cake Toppers
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, we earn a small commission at no extra charge to you.
Wedding cakes look so magnificent that sometimes it’s a pity that you have to cut them and ruin such beauty. But it will look incomplete without the proper cake topper, don’t you think? And as you know it, it won’t be the perfect wedding day, if the cake topper doesn’t reflect your style and personality. So, let’s see what we have to offer!
A couple kissing passionately on their wedding day. Wouldn’t that be cute for a wedding cake topper? If you think so, this lesbian romance porcelain figurine is the right choice for you.
- It’s hand-painted to catch even the smallest details, including wedding bands decorated with Swarovski crystals and hair accents. What’s more, the two brides dressed in white are very well-portrayed.
- Another reason why you’d want to choose this adorable figurine as a wedding topper is that you can customize it if you wish.
If you are looking for an impressive wedding cake topper, I’ve got just the thing. A cute couple, which is standing under a tree, in addition to a script saying “Mrs. & Mrs.”
- The design is magnificent, not to mention that the leaves/hearts are a nice touch and create a romantic atmosphere.
- If you are not a fan of the black color, do not worry. You can choose a different color by contacting the manufacturer and request customization.
# 3 Mrs. & Mrs.
While I was searching for the top LGBT wedding cake toppers, I came across one so beautiful and that your guests might end up more impressed with the topper than the cake.
- This Mrs. & Mrs. Cake topper features crystal rhinestones and adorable cursive script, so it’s almost impossible not to fall in love with it the moment you see it. And I don’t think that a cake exists which won’t be a match for it.
- What’s more, after the wedding is over, you can keep it to remember all the positive and exciting emotions of the day.
I don’t know about you, but Mrs. & Mrs. cake toppers are my favorite ones. That’s why I could not resist showing this one to you.
- I realize that some of you think that a script topper is boring and dull. But what about if I tell you that you can customize it by adding your last name and the wedding date, inside a wedding ring?
- It will look amazing on any wedding cake, and it’s perfect for couples who want to make a lasting impression or have a souvenir to keep after the wedding.
Weddings are a way to tell the whole world how much you love one another and how deeply you are committed to staying together. That’s why this figurine of a couple hugging is such an excellent choice for any lesbian wedding cake. It’s elegant, unique, and so beautiful that you can admire it endlessly.
- Picture it how it would look like on any wedding cake and you won’t be disappointed.
- What’s more, the cake topper is made of fine porcelain so that it will serve as a memento of the unforgettable day when you gave your vows of eternal love.
Since we are speaking about unique lesbian wedding cake toppers, I found something that will leave you speechless. A wooden heart with an authentic rustic look, which you can personalize by having your initials and wedding date engraved on it.
- It’s such an adorable cake topper that your friends are going to ask you where they can get one for their wedding. Not to mention that rustic wedding is all the rage right now.
- What’s more, it’s made of wood so that it will make an excellent decoration on the fireplace mantle afterward.
Last, but not least, we have a lesbian wedding cake topper that will put a smile on everybody’s face. Take a look at this bride carrying her beloved future wife over her shoulder.
- The details are exceptional because the whole thing is hand-painted.
- What’s more, the figurine expresses the roles of the brides – the dominant and the passive one. Even if you don’t agree with this classification, you got to admit that the brides look magnificent in their traditional wedding dresses.
As you can see, you have many options available to make your wedding cake unique and awesome. It’s up to you to decide which one represents you and your relationship the best. And don’t forget to have fun while shopping for the top LGBT wedding cake toppers.