Looking for the best lesbian wedding gifts to give a special couple? On June 26, 2015, the Supreme Court of the United States legally recognized same-sex marriages.
Since then, thousands upon thousands of LGBT couples have gotten married and the numbers continue to grow. So, if you haven’t been invited to a lesbian wedding, chances are you probably will in the near future.
So, what do you buy that special couple for a wedding gift? Here are some creative and unique lesbian wedding gifts.
Let’s start with a quick look at our top picks, then keep reading for all the glorious details.
Lesbian Wedding Gifts Top Picks at a Glance
FYI, this post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, we earn a small commission at no extra charge to you.
Use the table below for a peek at our absolute favorites, then read on for more.
Top 10 Best Lesbian Wedding Gifts (Review)
Okay, first of all, buying lesbian wedding gifts really isn’t much different than buying gifts for any other couple. If they have a registry, shop from it, please.
They’ve taken the time to pick out the things they really need or want, which takes the guess work out of it for you!
These lesbian wedding gifts are perfect if you want to go the extra mile, though, and include something unique along with their wish list items and show that you support them.
Just about everyone needs a way to tell time, right? Sure, we all use our phones now, but hey, when the power goes out, I’m grateful that we still have a standard wall clock! Give your favorite new couple a fun statement clock personalized with their wedding info!
- This wall clock measures 8-inches in diameter and features a white, glossy face and black hands and lettering.
- It can be personalized with the couple’s last name and wedding date.
- Dimensions (in inches): 13 H x 13 W x 0.1 D
- High gloss mirror like finish, UV coated, scratch resistant aluminum; suitable for moist environment
- Silent uncovered quartz mechanism. Requires one AA battery (not included)
- Gold colored hour, minute and second hands
- Numbers are printed as part of the image. Made in USA
Related: 16 inspirational lesbian wedding gifts
There are so many cute designs for personalized blankets out there. I love the idea of a simple one with the couple’s name and wedding date, it’s always a classy option.
- Choose from three styles and colors
- Add text above and inside the house.
- Machine washable
- LUXURY PERSONALIZED HOUSE WARMING PRESENT– Elegant, decorative and functional. The perfect housewarming gift. Incredibly soft and cozy micromink and sherpa fabrics are excellent for snuggling up on a cold evening.
- BEAUTIFUL CUSTOM KEEPSAKE – Choose your design, add a FAMILY NAME and OPTIONAL DATE for an exciting living room conversation piece that can remind all of the first year in a new home or apartment.
- ANY OCCASION HOMEOWNER GIFT – These customized throw blankets for friends, mom, dad, wife, husband, or whoever, fit any event. Can be given as birthday, holiday, Christmas, anniversary, wedding, bridal shower, engagement, or valentine gifts. Upcoming marraige? Add this comfy couch decoration to your registry!
- WASHING MACHINE SAFE – No special wash instructions for these high quality throws. Simply put them in the wash and then tumble dry for a regular freshening-up.
Related: Awesome wedding gift ideas for a wealthy couple
How much do you love these gorgeous Personalized Champagne Flutes? The couple will definitely think of you every time they toast their happiness!
- Personalize the flutes with the couple’s wedding date
- Engraving won’t wear off
RELATED: 15 personalized lesbian wedding gifts
I try to avoid giving bedding that isn’t specifically requested on a registry, because it’s really hard to guess someone’s decorating style. These pillow cases, however, are an exception. They’re simple enough to fit into any decor, yet so sweet!
- These high-quality Hers & Hers unique pillowcases come in reusable pouches, for gift giving.
- The set of 2 is made from 100% cotton with a 300-thread count.
- These white pillowcases, measuring 20-inches by 30-inches, feature black lettering.
- Standard Size Pillowcase.
- Pillowcase measures approximately 20" X 30".
- Machine Washable.
- Pillow Not Included.
- Printed and shipped from the USA.
RELATED: 10 LGBT expensive wedding gifts for a couple
5. Coffee Mugs
This pair of coffee mugs is so cute! They use a special process to make sure that the lettering will last as long as the marriage (basically, forever).
- One reads: I’m the Mrs,” and the other one reads: “I’m also the Mrs.”
- Mugs hold 11 ounces
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
I think this has to be one of my favorite lesbian wedding gift ideas! Aren’t they so charming (pun kind of intended)?
- This set of 2 couples rope bracelets– one includes the lock, while the other includes the key.
- These adjustable 7-inch, black colored bracelets are made with acrylic beads, alloy metal and elastic cord rope.
- Package Including:1 pair(including two bracelet in as the picture show)
- Size:around 7in (Adjustable)
- Materials:Arylic bead, rope,alloy
- Best gift for Couple, Anniversary gift
- This “In the Rain” rainbow melted crayon artwork painting features a black silhouette female couple standing under an umbrella together.
- The 16-inch by 20-inch artwork can be personalized with the couple’s names and/or wedding date.
- Each one is a unique, one-of-a-kind work of art
RELATED: 20 Best LGBT wedding gifts that travel well
If you’re worried that the couple will get a ton of mugs or champagne flutes, but you still want to give something useful, I love this bedside water carafe!
- It’s made with recycled glass
- Dishwasher safe
- Beautiful greenish blue tint.
- Recycled Glass
- Recycled Glass
- Has Green/Blue tint
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 5
If there’s one thing I never have enough of in my house, it’s towels! I don’t know how we go through them so fast, or where they all end up, but it seems like I’m constantly searching for them. These towels are so pretty, they won’t get lost as easily!
This set of 4 engraved drink coasters can be personalized with the couple’s first names and wedding date and features the standard: “Mrs. & Mrs.”
- These slate stone coasters, with foam bottom, measure 4-inches by 4-inches.
- Etching is permanent and requires no maintenance
- Packaged for gifting
These are just some of my picks for the best lesbian wedding gifts Remember, check their registry first. They may want a new InstantPot more than monogrammed towels. I would get them something off their registry, then one of these gifts as an extra.
In a rush and need something right away? Go with our top pick: the Personalized Clock!
Do you have any other favorite lesbian wedding gifts that you love to give? Share below!