Looking for the best lesbian wedding gifts to give a special couple?
On June 26, 2015, the Supreme Court of the United States legally recognized same-sex marriages.
Since then, thousands upon thousands of LGBT couples have gotten married and the numbers continue to grow.
So, if you haven’t been invited to a lesbian wedding, chances are you probably will in the near future.
RELATED: Top 10 Best Lesbian Wedding Planners & Books
So, what do you buy that special couple for a wedding gift?
Here are some creative and unique lesbian wedding gifts.
Top 10 Best Lesbian Wedding Gifts
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, we earn a small commission at no extra charge to you.
Okay, first of all, buying lesbian wedding gifts really isn’t much different than buying gifts for any other couple. If they have a registry, shop from it, please.
They’ve taken the time to pick out the things they really need or want, which takes the guess work out of it for you!
These lesbian wedding gifts are perfect if you want to go the extra mile, though, and include something unique along with their wish list items and show that you support them.
Just about everyone needs a way to tell time, right? Sure, we all use our phones now, but hey, when the power goes out, I’m grateful that we still have a standard wall clock! Give your favorite new couple a fun statement clock personalized with their wedding info!
- This round wall clock measures 8-inches in diameter and features a white, glossy face and black hands and lettering.
- It can be personalized with the couple’s last name and wedding date.
- Print may appear slightly different in size, color, and location on item than in picture shown.
- Unique, Authentic, copyrighted design by TooLoud (Trademark) brand. Printed in the USA with pride!
- This design is available on many other items! Purchase a full outfit, complete with accessories, to show your pride or festivity, or pucrchase matching outfits for the whole family!
- Wall clock with glossy white face and black hands. Powered by 1 [1.5v] AA battery (NOT included).
- Classy script font on this Lesbian wedding gift, give the ladies a gift they will remember.
Related: 16 inspirational lesbian wedding gifts
2. Personalized Fleece Blanket
There are so many cute designs for personalized blankets out there. I love the idea of a simple one with the couple’s name and wedding date, it’s always a classy option.
- Choose from three styles and colors
- Add text above and inside the house.
- Machine washable
- LUXURY PERSONALIZED HOUSE WARMING PRESENT– Elegant, decorative and functional. The perfect housewarming gift. Incredibly soft and cozy micromink and sherpa fabrics are excellent for snuggling up on a cold evening.
- BEAUTIFUL CUSTOM KEEPSAKE – Choose your design, add a FAMILY NAME and OPTIONAL DATE for an exciting living room conversation piece that can remind all of the first year in a new home or apartment.
- ANY OCCASION HOMEOWNER GIFT – These customized throw blankets for friends, mom, dad, wife, husband, or whoever, fit any event. Can be given as birthday, holiday, Christmas, anniversary, wedding, bridal shower, engagement, or valentine gifts. Upcoming marraige? Add this comfy couch decoration to your registry!
- UNIQUE – Custom comfort from Vermont, we know how to create comfortable custom housewarming gifts that will be family favorites for years to come. Once only sold to realtors and real estate agents, now anyone can steal their unique gift idea.
- WASHING MACHINE SAFE – No special wash instructions for these high quality throws. Simply put them in the wash and then tumble dry for a regular freshening-up.
Related: Awesome wedding gift ideas for a wealthy couple
3. Champagne Flutes
How much do you love these gorgeous Personalized Champagne Flutes? The couple will definitely think of you every time they toast their happiness!
- Personalize the flutes with the couple’s wedding date
- Engraving won’t wear off
RELATED: 15 personalized lesbian wedding gifts
I try to avoid giving bedding that isn’t specifically requested on a registry, because it’s really hard to guess someone’s decorating style. These pillow cases, however, are an exception. They’re simple enough to fit into any decor, yet so sweet!
- These high quality Hers & Hers unique pillowcases come in reusable pouches, for gift giving.
- The set of 2 are made from 100% cotton with 300-thread count.
- These white pillowcases, measuring 20-inches by 30-inches, feature black lettering.
RELATED: 10 LGBT expensive wedding gifts for a couple
5. Coffee Mugs
This pair of coffee mugs is so cute! They use a special process to make sure that the lettering will last as long as the marriage (basically, forever).
- One reads: I’m the Mrs,” and the other one reads: “I’m also the Mrs.”
- Mugs hold 11 ounces
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
6. Rope Bracelets
I think this has to be one of my favorite lesbian wedding gift ideas! Aren’t they so charming (pun kind of intended)?
- This set of 2 couples rope bracelets– one includes the lock, while the other includes the key.
- These adjustable 7-inch, black colored bracelets are made with acrylic beads, alloy metal and elastic cord rope.
- Package Including:1 pair(including two bracelet in as the picture show)
- Size:around 7in (Adjustable)
- Materials:Arylic bead, rope,alloy
- Best gift for Couple, Anniversary gift
- This “In the Rain” rainbow melted crayon artwork painting features a black silhouette female couple standing under an umbrella together.
- The 16-inch by 20-inch artwork can be personalized with the couple’s names and/or wedding date.
- Each one is a unique, one-of-a-kind work of art
RELATED: 20 Best LGBT wedding gifts that travel well
If you’re worried that the couple will get a ton of mugs or champagne flutes, but you still want to give something useful, I love this personalized bedside water carafe set!
- It’s made with clear hand-blown glass and pewter finished metal
- Dishwasher safe
- Engraved with a single block initial
9. Monogrammed Turkish Towels
If there’s one thing I never have enough of in my house, it’s towels! I don’t know how we go through them so fast, or where they all end up, but it seems like I’m constantly searching for them. These towels are so pretty, they won’t get lost as easily!
- Made from 100% Turkish Cotton
- Choose from different monogram styles
- Over a dozen different options
This set of 4 engraved drink coasters can be personalized with the couple’s first names and wedding date and features the standard: “Mrs. & Mrs.”
- These slate stone coasters, with foam bottom, measure 4-inches by 4-inches.
- Etching is permanent and requires no maintenance
- Packaged for gifting
These are just some of my picks for the best lesbian wedding gifts! Remember, check their registry first. They may want a new InstantPot more than monogrammed towels. I would get them something off their registry, then one of these gifts as an extra.
Do you have any other favorite lesbian wedding gifts that you love to give? Share below!
Last update on 2020-08-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API