Looking for the best lesbian wedding gifts to give a special couple?
On June 26, 2015, the Supreme Court of the United States legally recognized same-sex marriages.
Since then, thousands upon thousands of LGBT couples have gotten married and the numbers continue to grow.
So, if you haven’t been invited to a lesbian wedding, chances are you probably will in the near future.
So, what do you buy that special couple for a wedding gift?
Here are some creative and unique lesbian wedding gifts.
Top 10 Best Lesbian Wedding Gifts
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, we earn a small commission at no extra charge to you.
Okay, first of all, buying lesbian wedding gifts really isn’t much different than buying gifts for any other couple. If they have a registry, shop from it, please. They’ve taken the time to pick out the things they really need or want, which takes the guess work out of it for you!
These lesbian wedding gifts are perfect if you want to go the extra mile, though, and include something unique along with their wish list items and show that you support them.
Just about everyone needs a way to tell time, right? Sure, we all use our phones now, but hey, when the power goes out, I’m grateful that we still have a standard wall clock! Give your favorite new couple a fun statement clock personalized with their wedding info!
- This round wall clock measures 8-inches in diameter and features a white, glossy face and black hands and lettering.
- It can be personalized with the couple’s last name and wedding date.
Shutterfly has so many cute designs for personalized blankets. Grab a simple one with the couple’s name and wedding date, or use all those amazing photos you took at their engagement party to make a photo blanket!
- Choose from soft microfiber fleece, plush fleece, or luxe Sherpa for your fabric (I LOVE the Sherpa!)
- Available in two sizes: 50×60 and 60×80
- Machine washable
How much do you love these gorgeous Cheers Personalized Champagne Flutes? The couple will definitely think of you every time they toast their happiness!
- Personalize the flutes with the couple’s wedding date
- Sold individually or in sets of 2 (I say get the set!)
- Etched personalization won’t wear off
I try to avoid giving bedding that isn’t specifically requested on a registry, because it’s really hard to guess someone’s decorating style. These pillow cases, however, are an exception. They’re simple enough to fit into any decor, yet so sweet!
- These high quality Hers & Hers unique pillowcases come in reusable pouches, for gift giving.
- The set of 2 are made from 100% cotton with 300-thread count.
- These white pillowcases, measuring 20-inches by 30-inches, feature black lettering.
5. Coffee Mugs
This pair of coffee mugs is so cute! They use a special process to make sure that the lettering will last as long as the marriage (basically, forever).
- One reads: I’m the Mrs,” and the other one reads: “I’m also the Mrs.”
- Mugs hold 11 ounces
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
6. Rope Bracelets
I think this has to be one of my favorite lesbian wedding gift ideas! Aren’t they so charming (pun kind of intended)?
- This set of 2 couples rope bracelets– one includes the lock, while the other includes the key.
- These adjustable 7-inch, black colored bracelets are made with acrylic beads, alloy metal and elastic cord rope.
Another one of my favorite ideas! Like bedding, I’m reluctant to buy home decor, but I can’t resist this crayon artwork!
- This “In the Rain” rainbow melted crayon artwork painting features a black silhouette female couple standing under an umbrella together.
- The 16-inch by 20-inch artwork can be personalized with the couple’s names and/or wedding date.
- Each one is a unique, one-of-a-kind work of art
If you’re worried that the couple will get a ton of mugs or champagne flutes, but you still want to give something useful, I love this personalized bedside water carafe set!
- It’s made with clear hand-blown glass and pewter finished metal
- Dishwasher safe
- Engraved with a single block initial
If there’s one thing I never have enough of in my house, it’s towels! I don’t know how we go through them so fast, or where they all end up, but it seems like I’m constantly searching for them. These towels are so pretty, they won’t get lost as easily!
- Made from 100% Turkish Cotton
- Add a last name or initials
- Comes in five different bright colors
This set of 4 engraved drink coasters can be personalized with the couple’s first names and wedding date and features the standard: “Mrs. & Mrs.”
- These slate stone coasters, with foam bottom, measure 4-inches by 4-inches.
- Etching is permanent and requires no maintenance
- Packaged for gifting
These are just some of my picks for the best lesbian wedding gifts! Remember, check their registry first. They may want a new InstantPot more than monogrammed towels. I would get them something off their registry, then one of these gifts as an extra.
Do you have any other favorite lesbian wedding gifts that you love to give? Share below!