Looking for the best lesbian wedding gifts to give a special couple? On June 26, 2015, the Supreme Court of the United States legally recognized same-sex marriages.
Since then, thousands upon thousands of LGBT couples have gotten married and the numbers continue to grow. So, if you haven’t been invited to a lesbian wedding, chances are you probably will in the near future.
So, what do you buy that special couple for a wedding gift? Here are some creative and unique lesbian wedding gifts.
Let’s start with a quick look at our top picks, then keep reading for all the glorious details.
Lesbian Wedding Gifts Top Picks at a Glance
FYI, this post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, we earn a small commission at no extra charge to you.
Use the table below for a peek at our absolute favorites, then read on for more.
Top 10 Best Lesbian Wedding Gifts (Review)
Okay, first of all, buying lesbian wedding gifts really isn’t much different than buying gifts for any other couple. If they have a registry, shop from it, please.
They’ve taken the time to pick out the things they really need or want, which takes the guess work out of it for you!
These lesbian wedding gifts are perfect if you want to go the extra mile, though, and include something unique along with their wish list items and show that you support them.
Just about everyone needs a way to tell time, right? Sure, we all use our phones now, but hey, when the power goes out, I’m grateful that we still have a standard wall clock! Give your favorite new couple a fun statement clock personalized with their wedding info!
- This wall clock measures 8-inches in diameter and features a white, glossy face and black hands and lettering.
- It can be personalized with the couple’s last name and wedding date.
Related: 16 inspirational lesbian wedding gifts
2. Personalized Fleece Blanket
There are so many cute designs for personalized blankets out there. I love the idea of a simple one with the couple’s name and wedding date, it’s always a classy option.
- Choose from three styles and colors
- Add text above and inside the house.
- Machine washable
- Reversible Softness: Titled the Good Housekeeping Best Bedding Awards Winner as a Fuzzy Fleece Throw, this blanket is designed with 220 GSM velvety flannel on the top and 260 GSM extremely soft Sherpa on the back, this double-sided cozy blanket offers the utmost comfort all year round.
- Thick & Warm: The Bedsure Sherpa Fleece Blanket maintains the ideal balance between weight and warmth. Enjoy being cuddled up by this soft and calming blanket whenever you’re ready to snuggle up.
- Versatile: This throw blanket (50″ x 60″) is the perfect accessory for your family and pets to get cozy—whether used as an addition to your kid’s room, as a home decor element that coordinates with your couch, or as the designated cozy blanket bed for your pet.
Related: Awesome wedding gift ideas for a wealthy couple
3. Champagne Flutes
How much do you love these gorgeous Personalized Champagne Flutes? The couple will definitely think of you every time they toast their happiness!
- Personalize the flutes with the couple’s wedding date
- Engraving won’t wear off
- Pack of wine glasses includes 12 sets, 6oz, Champagne flute glasses, designed to be perfect for both formal and informal occasions. Great gift for wine lovers and your friends.
- Made from lead free high-quality glass, it is durable and usable. Reinforced rims, tall body and heavy basement make it elegant and stable on a flat surface.
- Dishwasher safe. Glass is easy to clean. No worries about cleaning after enjoying your party, wedding or any events.
RELATED: 15 personalized lesbian wedding gifts
4. Matching Pillowcases
I try to avoid giving bedding that isn’t specifically requested on a registry, because it’s really hard to guess someone’s decorating style. These pillow cases, however, are an exception. They’re simple enough to fit into any decor, yet so sweet!
- These high-quality Hers & Hers unique pillowcases come in reusable pouches, for gift giving.
- The set of 2 is made from 100% cotton with a 300-thread count.
- These white pillowcases, measuring 20-inches by 30-inches, feature black lettering.
- The Urban Habitat Brooklyn Comforter Set will create a charming look to your space
- Featuring small cotton tufts, the comforter and matching shams add texture to this beautiful bedding set
- Naturally breathable and lightweight cotton fabric paired for a perfect all season bedding
RELATED: 10 LGBT expensive wedding gifts for a couple
5. Coffee Mugs
This pair of coffee mugs is so cute! They use a special process to make sure that the lettering will last as long as the marriage (basically, forever).
- One reads: I’m the Mrs,” and the other one reads: “I’m also the Mrs.”
- Mugs hold 11 ounces
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- High-quality ceramic mug with a beautiful glossy finish
- Dishwasher and microwave safe - our mugs will last a long time with regular use
- All-original designs are created in-house using professional graphics software
I think this has to be one of my favorite lesbian wedding gift ideas! Aren’t they so charming (pun kind of intended)?
- This set of 2 couples rope bracelets– one includes the lock, while the other includes the key.
- These adjustable 7-inch, black colored bracelets are made with acrylic beads, alloy metal and elastic cord rope.
- Package Including:1 pair(including two bracelet in as the picture show)
- Size:around 7in (Adjustable)
- This “In the Rain” rainbow melted crayon artwork painting features a black silhouette female couple standing under an umbrella together.
- The 16-inch by 20-inch artwork can be personalized with the couple’s names and/or wedding date.
- Each one is a unique, one-of-a-kind work of art
RELATED: 20 Best LGBT wedding gifts that travel well
If you’re worried that the couple will get a ton of mugs or champagne flutes, but you still want to give something useful, I love this bedside water carafe!
- It’s made with recycled glass
- Dishwasher safe
- Beautiful greenish blue tint.
- Recycled Glass
- Hand blown glass, color and thickness will always vary.
- Has Green/Blue tint
9. Personalized Turkish Monogram Towels
If there’s one thing I never have enough of in my house, it’s towels! I don’t know how we go through them so fast, or where they all end up, but it seems like I’m constantly searching for them. These towels are so pretty, they won’t get lost as easily!
- Set Contains: 1 x Bath Towels ( 27″ x 54″ inches), 1 x Hand Towels (16″ x 30″ inches), 1 x Washcloths ( 13″x13″ inches)
- Premium Quality : where the new design with 750 GSM high quality cotton guarante durability and soft texture with long use, 100% made of pure natural high-quality Turkish cotton.
- Wonderful design: it complement your home style, with the custom design and embroidered initials it will look incredible in the bathroom.
This set of 4 engraved drink coasters can be personalized with the couple’s first names and wedding date and features the standard: “Mrs. & Mrs.”
- These slate stone coasters, with foam bottom, measure 4-inches by 4-inches.
- Etching is permanent and requires no maintenance
- Packaged for gifting
Tips For Picking Out The Perfect Lesbian Wedding Gift
Choosing the perfect gift for a lesbian wedding can be both challenging and exciting. As with all gifts, the best present should reflect the tastes and interests of the couple being celebrated. Below are some tips to help you find the ideal lesbian wedding gift:
- Consider What The Couple Already Has: Taking into account what the couple already has can be a helpful way to start. If they seem well stocked in the kitchen, consider something more personalized, like frames with a special message or tickets to an event that speaks to their interests.
- Think Unconventional: Lesbian couples don’t necessarily want the same gifts as heterosexual couples for their weddings — think beyond traditional wedding gifts like fine china and opt for something more creative, such as art prints that represent their relationship or a set of matching jewelry.
- Think Practical: A thoughtful wedding gift should also be useful — consider giving the couple something they can use in their everyday lives, such as home decor pieces, cooking gadgets, and even appliance accessories. These gifts will be appreciated and will serve as a reminder of your thoughtfulness.
- Give An Experience: What better way to celebrate a lesbian wedding than with an unforgettable experience? Consider gifting the couple tickets to a show or concert or even a relaxing spa day for them to enjoy together. These types of gifts give the newlyweds an opportunity to bond and fall deeper in love and they’ll be create special memories that will last a lifetime.
- Make It Personal: Finally, make sure to put a personal touch on your gift — monogram it with their initials or have it inscribed with a special message that speaks to the love they share. Whatever the gift may be, adding something unique will show that you took extra care when choosing the present!
No matter what you choose to give the couple, a thoughtful and meaningful gift will be appreciated for years to come. With these tips in mind and the ten great options above, you’re sure to pick out the perfect wedding present for any lesbian couple!
These are just some of my picks for the best lesbian wedding gifts Remember, check their registry first. They may want a new InstantPot more than monogrammed towels. I would get them something off their registry, then one of these gifts as an extra.
In a rush and need something right away? Go with our top pick: the Personalized Clock!
Do you have any other favorite lesbian wedding gifts that you love to give? Share below!
I’m a freelance journalist/writer/content marketer with BA Hons in Journalism.