If you’re looking for some of the most beautiful and inspirational lesbian wedding gifts to give the happy couple, I’ve got you covered.
Today, though, we’re going to really dig deep to the heart of gift giving and find the perfect meaningful & inspiring ideas.
Let’s check them out, shall we?
What Makes a Gift Inspirational?
Before we dive into my favorite inspirational wedding gift ideas, I think it would help if I define what the word means to me.
After all, everyone has a different definition of “inspirational,” right?
To me, an inspirational wedding gift is meaningful one that makes the couple do that “awww” chest-clutch thing (not to be confused with the heartburn chest clutch).
You know what I mean? Like, when you get a really beautiful gift and you put your hands to your heart and sort of gasp? That, to me, is inspiration.
So, with that in mind, I present my top 10 favorite “oh, wow, that’s so beautiful” hand-to-heart gift ideas!
Heads up: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, we earn a small commission at no extra charge to you.
Inspirational Lesbian Wedding Gifts
The first five gifts come from Amazon, since I know we all love the convenience of shopping there.
The last five, are from some of my other favorite stores with inspirational gift ideas. Some of them may surprise you!
Inspirational Lesbian Wedding Gifts on Amazon
Use the table for a quick peek, then read on for more details.
1. Willow Tree Chrysalis
I’ll be honest, I usually find faceless figurines utterly creepy. Willow Tree sculptures are the exception, though. I can’t tell you why, I just like them!
This beautiful piece celebrates the deep bond between two brides. The enclosed card reads: “Protect and cherish; give wings to fly.”
I can’t think of anything more inspirational than that sentiment, can you?
- Sentiment: "Protect and cherish; give wings to fly" written on Enclosure Card
- 9"h hand-painted resin figure. Ready to display on a shelf, table or mantel. To clean, dust with soft brush or cloth.
- A gift to celebrate supportive friendships among women-best friends, sisters, co-workers, neighbors, mothers and daughters. Packaged in fitted box ready for gift-giving.
- Artist Susan Lordi hand carves the original of each Willow Tree piece from her studio in Kansas City, MO. This piece is cast from Susan's original carving and painted by hand.
- This figure communicates through gesture, to represent an emotion or mark a memory. Willow Tree sculptures express love, closeness, healing, courage, hope... emotions of a life well lived.
2. A Marriage Promise
I like this beautiful sign for two reasons: first, it using no pronouns, so it’s inclusive of all couples.
Second, it works well both for religious and not-so-religious couples (don’t let the word “Christian” in the title scare you, it’s totally non-denominational).
- 👭 MADE IN THE USA OF THE FINEST MATERIALS - This Marriage Promise is 100% made in the USA, we believe in quality and only sell products that last for a long time. Our Wood Plaque is made of fine wood that looks elegant and will never fade or break easily. Dexsa has been manufacturing unique products for the gift market for over twenty-five years. Each piece is handcrafted to ensure you are receiving the quality you deserve at an affordable price.
- 👭 ELEGANT VERSATILE DECORATION - Looking for a nice wall decoration with a beautiful meaningful quote? Includes a keyhole on the back for hanging. This is the perfect gift for your parents, wife or that favorite couple. It will inspire every time they read it. Measures 5 1/2 inches x 12 inches.
- 👭 RUSTIC STYLE - With reclaimed wood background brings a fresh and rustic style that highlights its rugged and natural beauty. It embraces nature-inspired textures, simple and earthy colors that brings organic warmth at home or working place.
- 👭 OUR PROMISE - You will be 100% satisfied with our product! Dexsa is so confident you will love their products, if you are not completely satisfied, you will get a prompt refund or replacement, no questions asked.
- 👭 WONDERFUL GIFT - "A marriage is a promise that two hearts gladly make; a promise to be tender, to help, to give and take. A marriage is a promise to be kind and understanding, to be thoughtful and considerate, fair and undemanding. A marriage is a promise to share one life together... a love filled promise meant to be kept lovingly forever." An inspiring, lovely gift to the family or friends closes to your heart or to anyone you like to give a gift for birthdays, wedding, housewarming, holida
3. This is Us Key Holder
You don’t have to be a fan of the show to fall in love with this beautiful key holder.
The sentiment is beautiful in its simplicity! Plus, it’s totally functional! After all, we all have keys of some sort, right?
4. Rainbow Melted Crayon Art
A little funkier & fun than the slightly more traditional gifts above, yet still one of my favorite inspirational lesbian wedding gifts of all time.
If you’re not mad about this one, the artists has a ton of other beautiful options on the listing, including personalized styles.
5. Anniversary Wine Box
I love this gift because it says, “I know you’ll be together for a very, very long time.”
You can’t get much more inspirational than showing that you believe in their strong love for each other, can you?
Make this gift even more special by choosing a good wine from the year they met or the year of their wedding.
Other Beautiful & Inspiring Wedding Gift Ideas
Amazon is a great place to shop, but let’s be honest: it’s a bit lacking in inspirational lesbian wedding gifts.
Honestly, it’s lacking in LGBTQ+ gifts in general. So, I turned to a few of my other favorite places to shop for these next gifts!
6. Rainbow Hearts Throw Blanket
Just because it’s practical doesn’t mean it can’t be meaningful!
This gorgeous Rainbow Hearts throw from Redbubble will keep your two favorite brides warm and cozy on a cold winter’s night.
It comes in three sizes so you can choose just the right one for quality snuggles.
7. Mrs & Mrs Photo Frame Silver
Head over to Zazzle for some unique inspirational gift ideas, like this stunning photo frame!
Personalize the 8×10 easel frame with the couple’s name, add a photo, and even change the color scheme.
While it’s a great wedding photo frame, you can use any picture you want. The engagement announcement photo makes a great idea!
8. Love is Love Photo Cube
Another beautiful & inspirational gift from Zazzle, everything about this photo cube can be changed & personalized.
Upload four of your favorite photos of the couple, then change the colors to match their wedding palette.
Pro tip: if you don’t have pics to use, snag them from their Facebook page. I do it all the time when I want to make a surprise photo gift!
9. Love Wins Framed Print
Beautiful, simple, cute & meaningful: this “Love Wins” print has it all! It comes in three sizes, so you can choose the one that fits your budget.
Plus, if you’re not feeling the framed print but love the design, it comes on a myriad of other mediums as well!
For example, you could get the happy couple a set of mugs, a throw pillow, or a clock if you prefer.
10. Forever Always Throw Pillow
How perfect and inspirational is this darling throw pillow? It says “Forever Always” and allows you to customize the names and wedding date.
You can even change the fabric from polyester to cotton or even outdoor pillow material.
Whether you choose one of the inspirational lesbian wedding gifts I picked out for you or decide to go with something else, just remember to buy from your heart.
That, more than anything, will get your that “gasp, I love it” response more than anything!
What are some of your favorite inspirational lesbian wedding gifts? Share below!
Last update on 2019-10-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API