Want to give your favorite couple some unique personalized lesbian wedding gifts?
I’ve got you covered! I dug for the most beautiful ideas that they’re sure to adore!
Also, while all personalized gifts are unique by their very nature, as a very literal person I take the word super seriously.
I’ve scoured personalized websites for some truly unique finds that I can almost guarantee no one else will give them.
Ready to check them out?
Unique Personalized Lesbian Wedding Gifts
I’ll make this easy for you by breaking it into three sections: budget-friendly (under $50), mid-range ($50-100), and pricey ($100+, but so worth it) ideas.
This post uses affiliate links, so if you make a purchase through them we earn a small commission at no extra charge to you.
I apologize in advance for the photos that don’t reflect a “hers and hers” wedding.
I didn’t want to leave off any great gift ideas just because of the names on the example picture since you can change the names to whatever you want. :D
Budget-friendly Personalized Gifts for Two Brides
Whether you’re planning on buying a registry gift and just want a small personalized touch or your short on cash but don’t want to go empty handed, these ideas are perfect for you!
1. Mrs & Mrs Throw Pillowcase
While this one only allows you to personalize the year and not the names, it’s still a great budget-friendly pick!
It doesn’t come with the pillow, so you may want to throw that in, too. See what I did there? Throw? Please laugh, I beg of you.
If you prefer one with their names, this one is another great option for the same price.
2. Vintage Heart Map
I think this has to be one of my top 5 favorite personalized lesbian wedding gifts, and that’s saying a lot because I like everything on this list.
The beautiful rainbow art block features a vintage map honed in to the location of their wedding (or any other location that you want).
Beneath it, there’s space for both names and the date of the wedding.
3. Lucky Penny Keychains
I love this one because it falls under my idea of “unique.” I can guarantee no one else thought of it! Well, almost guarantee.
The set comes with two identical pennies from the happy couple’s wedding year, hand-stamped with their initials and date of the wedding.
- Set of Two Matching Key Chains
- Pennies Available from 1950 - 2022
- Personalized with Date and Initials
- Handmade in the USA
4. Personalized Mrs. & Mrs. Christmas Ornament
For couples getting married near the holidays, this adorable ornament makes a fun little gift!
I think the kissing hedgehogs are so stinking cute, but Personalized Gift Market makes a ton of other options if you want something different.
- Personalized handmade fine white porcelain ornament (approx 3")
- Customized design exclusive to Personalized Gift Market
- Both gold & silver braided ribbons for hanging
- Optional upgrade to beautiful gift box with gift tag
- Design permanently imprinted so it never fades or peels
5. Framed & Personalized Marriage Equality Quote
This unique gift celebrates the monumental moment that the Supreme Court ruled on making same-sex marriages just as official as their heterosexual counterparts.
At the top of the beautifully framed quote, there’s space to add the couple’s names & wedding date.
Mid-range Personalized Lesbian Wedding Gifts
6. Handmade Personalized Wooden Clock
I know everyone uses their phones to check the time now but I still think every house needs one great old-fashioned clock.
This one is made of wood and personalized with the happy couple’s last name & wedding date.
If you don’t love the simple design as much as I do, the seller has other options.
- When placing your order, it is important to make sure the spelling and dates are correct for the customization because after your order is made and shipped, there are no returns or exchanges for customer mistakes.
- If you realize that you made a mistake on your order before it is shipped, please contact me immediately so I can make any corrections to the order.
- Most orders are made and ready to ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Orders are shipped by USPS Priority Mail, so please include a valid mailing address with your order (PO Box where applicable).
- Shipping time usually takes 2 to 4 days for deliveries within the Continental U.S. (as long as there are no unexpected delays with the Postal Service).
7. Personalized Signing Tree
A personalized signing tree makes a great alternative to a wedding guest book, and this one is just beyond gorgeous
Related: Virtual Wedding Guest Books!
Since it’s made to be used at the wedding, you can either gift it to them before the big day or set it up for them at the reception as a surprise.
For the latter, double-check with someone in the wedding party to make sure they don’t already have a guest book or alternative planned.
8. Personalized Compass
In a marriage, each partner acts as “true north” for the other, so why not give a gift that reflects the beautiful sentiment?
Personalize this charming antique-style compass with anything you want (up to 7 lines). Add their names, wedding date, a short quote…totally up to you!
9. Matching Cuff Bracelets
Give the couple a sweet and simple gift that celebrates their big day and reminds them that they have forever together!
The metal on the leather cuff comes in three different colors and you can add pretty much anything up to one line.
10. Personalized Lazy Susan
Give a personalized gifts that’s as practical as it is beautiful with this monogrammed lazy Susan.
It’s made of sturdy solid Acacia wood and coated with a food-safe oil.
- Solid Acacia wood Lazy Susan Turntable - bestselling design
- Customized laser engraved design
- 16" or 18" Diameter (MOST POPULAR)
- Height of 2"; Weight: 3 lb 10 oz
- Maximum load: 26 lb 7 oz
Extravagant personalized hers & hers gift ideas
11. Personalized Wine Box
For couples who love wine, grab this unique idea along with three bottles of fabulous vino!
Add a note telling them to drink one bottle on their first anniversary, one on their 5th, and one on their 10th.
You can also do 1st, 10th and 50th, or any other combination that you want.
12. Personalized Canvas Print
I adore this colorful purple tree print from Lucky Tusk, don’t you? It’s so gorgeous!
The high-quality archival cotton canvas stretches over a real wood pine frame and includes the couple’s names and wedding date.
13. Love Birds in a Nest
If you’re looking for a unique idea for a couple that already has kids, this is definitely a beautiful option.
Every single nest is handmade when you order so it’s 100% unique.
Add up to three names total (so you could just go with the brides’ names if they don’t have kids yet).
14. Rustic Stove Top Cover
This is one of those gifts where you really have to know the couple and their home decor preferences so I wouldn’t just buy it on a whim.
However, if you know that they love rustic decor, I can almost promise you that no one else will think of giving them a stove top cover!
It’s pretty neat, right? I kind of want one for my own ugly stove!
15. Personalized Intertwined Hearts Wedding Set
For the last gift on our list, we’ll go with something a little more traditional: a personalized wedding set from Things Remembered.
It comes with two champagne flutes, a cake server and knife, and an ornament, all of which are engraved with your choice of names.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY AND DESIGN – This breathtaking wedding set will be used at the wedding for a first toast, to cut the cake and then for many, many anniversaries to come. Flutes hold 8 oz.
- PERSONALIZATION INCLUDED – Engrave a name, date or or meaningful quotation on the flutes and utensils at no additional cost. Precision machine engraving ensures that your message is beautifully displayed. Click Customize Now to order.
- KEY DETAILS – Set includes two champagne flutes, a cake server and knife, and an ornament, all adorned with two hearts interlaced and embellished with crystals.
- GIFTING INSPIRATION – The personalized Intertwined Hearts Wedding Set makes a lovely gift for a bridal shower, an engagement or a wedding.
I hope you’ve enjoyed these personalized lesbian wedding gifts as much as I enjoyed finding them for you!
It’s hard to choose a favorite but I think I’d go with the compass or the rainbow art block. Both are unique and creative!