Need the perfect game for a lesbian bridal shower? “That’s What She Said” is a, “She Said, She Said” style game with a fun LGBTQ theme! It’s easy to learn, quick to play, yet so much fun!
Also check: 7 Naughty Bridal Shower Games
What do you need to play She Said, She Said
- A copy of the game for each player.
- A fun prize for the winner!
How to Play
- Give each player a printout of the game.
- Assign a color to each bride. For example, the red lips can represent Chris and the purple represent Lola.
- Instruct players to circle which bride claims she does/says each item on the list the most.
- The player with the most correct guesses wins!
Extra tips for added fun
That’s it, really! Super simple, yet oh-so-fun! If it’s a little too simple, though, try these tips:
- Set a time limit instead of letting guests play throughout the entire party.
- Rather than filling in just five blocks, the winner is the first person to fill the entire card.
- Only have a few minutes to play? Make it “Minute to Win It” style! Give each guest ONE MINUTE to fill in as much of the card as they can.
Nicole is the editor-in-chief and regular staff writer for LoveYouWedding. What does that mean? Basically, she handles all the day-to-day tasks related to managing writers and bringing you stellar content on planning the LGBTQ+ wedding of your dreams.
She loves writing about quirky and unique wedding ideas, probably because she’s pretty quirky herself!