Bridal showers can be either incredibly exciting or incredibly boring, depending on the activities. With that in mind, we came up with a fun LGBT bridal shower games to keep yours from fading into the latter. The fun is assured and the memories will be unforgettable.
Whether is a guessing game or a very interactive one, you and your guests will have an amazing time together, starting to make more and more memories leading to your wedding day! Make a plan and get all your props ready for one of the best days of your life.
In a hurry? Enter your email to receive your FREE EDITABLE PRINTABLES
Let’s start with a quick look at our top picks, then keep reading for all the glorious details.
Don’t forget to also check our list of bridal shower activities that aren’t games!
LGBT Bridal Shower Games Top Picks at a Glance
FYI, this post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, we earn a small commission at no extra charge to you.
7 Fun LGBT Bridal Shower Games (Review)
Depending on the length and location of your bash, plan to play at least two- if not more- of these fun LGBT bridal shower games.
This game is very simple and incredibly engaging. All you need to do is buy or create cards with different topics, such as who said ‘I love you’ first, who walks the dog or who is more organized.
Let your guests take a guess and have a tremendous amount of fun! You can find such cards on Etsy and you can print them yourself in no time!
2. Ring Toss
If your room or yard is big enough, you can always invite your guests to join in a game of Ring Toss. The rules are simple and whoever gets the most points can get a symbolic prize from the brides.
There are many options for this game and if you want to really spice things up, you can go for a mature Ring Toss game.
3. Guest Bingo
The name may be deceiving, but it’s one of the best games out there. Every guest gets a card and a customized stamp or pen. They will all have to interact with each other and see if they can check all the boxes.
The game can be customized according to your guests or directly bought from Etsy. Remember to also throw in a small prize for the winner!
The quintessential college game gets a grown-up upgrade with this fun idea. If you’re already planning to serve booze and everyone has a safe ride home, play a drinking game! It keeps everyone engaged in the action.
Have someone ask the questions and you may discover something new about your friends. As with any other game, you can create your own, or buy the one that feels right for you!
Let’s be clear, pinatas are not just for children. They can be incredibly fun for adults, too, especially if you fill them with “grown up” treats and prizes. Some ideas include airplane bottles of booze (in plastic bottles), tiny hot sauce bottles, inexpensive gift cards, and upscale gourmet candies.
Opt for a rainbow pinata for a tame affair. Or, if you want to get a bit more risque, go for something naughty. Yep, you can find them on Etsy (warning, totally adult content in that link).
- Handcrafted Traditional hit with a stick pinata
- Holds Approx. 4-7 pounds of candy
- Easy access opening on top to insert candy (not included)
- Stury enouth for multiple guests to participate
- Size is 19" Tall 19" Wide 4" Deep
6. ‘Where Were We?’
If you and your partner are in love with traveling, you can put some pictures on display and let everyone guess where they were taken. The pictures will remind everyone how much you belong with each other and if you throw in a cute prize, everyone will be engaged in the activity!
7. Advice Book
This is not really a game, but it can be perfect so your guests can leave you messages, advice, and ideas for the big day. Make a guestbook or give each of the guests their own cards and set up a box for them to place them. It will be very fun to look through all their ideas!
- SUPERIOR QUALITY: Designed & made in the USA using premium quality materials. Great for use as a bridal shower or bachelorette party game.
- PREMIUM CARDS: (50) 4x6 wedding advice cards made with thick, heavy 14pt (140lb/300gsm) card stock. Smooth, matte, easy-to-write-on, and won't bleed through. *Please note cards are not made with kraft card stock. They are printed with a rustic kraft appearance.
- PROFESSIONAL PRINTING: Sharp, richly saturated, smudge-proof printing on both sides - the top-notch appearance you want for wedding and bridal shower decor.
- PERFECT WEDDING KEEPSAKE: Made with acid-free card stock that won't yellow over time, advice and wishes cards are perfect keepsakes and are often used as a wedding guest book alternative.
- MATCHING ITEMS: Check out our matching line of recipe cards, thank you wedding place setting cards, RSVP postcards, and more at amazon.com/321done.
In the end, the point of your party is to have an amazing time while receiving and opening all the presents. As long as your games engage everyone and make your guests communicate with each other, then your job is done and the party can go on! All these LGBT bridal shower games will definitely give you that element of surprise you wished for!
Try Guest Bingo!
Do you have any favorite LGBT bridal shower games that we missed? Share below!
Last update on 2021-06-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API