Looking for a few ideas on gifts for readers at weddings? While technically you don’t have to buy them anything, it’s still a nice thing to do. Don’t worry, you don’t have to go crazy with expensive presents. Below are some inexpensive yet thoughtful ideas that they’ll love.
Check out a quick peek at my favorites below, then read on for the full list.
Gifts for Readers Top Picks at a Glance
If you see the value in these products and choose to purchase via my referral links, I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.
- A Personalized Notebook
- Artisan Soap
- I Can’t Tie The Knot Without You Bracelet Bangle
- A Tumbler With a Thoughtful Message
- Tiny Succulents
Check the table below for a side-by-side comparison of our favorites!
7 Thoughtful Gifts for Readers at Wedding (2021 List)
Each of these gifts below is perfect for readers of all genders. Take a look!
A personalized notebook is a beautiful and simple gift that never goes out of style. No matter how many smartphone apps we have for note-taking, nothing will ever replace good old-fashioned handwriting. Something like this one also doubles as a journal, so they don’t have to just use it for jotting down grocery lists!
2. Artisan Soap
Handmade soap is one of my favorite small gifts to give and receive. I remember at my brother’s wedding, he actually used local artisan soaps as favors. They were a huge hit. If you need a recommendation, I love Kos Artisan Soap Club. While it’s a subscription club, you can get just a single box to use as a gift.
How cute is this bracelet? While it’s designed for bridesmaids, it’s also perfect for readers and other people who help make your big day so special. Plus, you get six of them for a really low price. Don’t worry, they have RAVE reviews, so while they are cheap moneywise, they don’t look cheap.
- ❤ HIGHEST RAW MATERIAL - Most competitors use cheap materials such as alloys or iron to make this knot love stretch bracelet. Our bracelet is made of pure copper.nickel-free, lead-free, cadmium-free.
- ❤ HIGHEST PLATING FINISHING - Most competitors use Galvanic plating,the color will fade quickly if the jewelry touch sweat or even water. we use electrophoresis for all of our jewelry. Brighter and more beautiful,no-fade!no-tarnish!
- ❤ PERFECT GIFTS FOR BRIDESMAIDS - Each of knot fashion knot bracelet comes with a pretty "I Can't Tie The Knot Without You" gift card.also great gifts for women, gifts for wife,gifts for husband,gifts for girlfriend,gifts for boyfriend.
- ❤ THREE COLORS FOR CHOOSING - Silver,gold,rose gold. packed as 1,4,6 pieces per set.Best choice for your daily wear or anniversary,engagement, proposal, wedding, or birthday gift etc.
- ❤ 90- DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - We stand behind all of our items,100% Quality controlled manually before packaging.any quality issues, contact us visa email we will give you a replacement or full refund!
How sweet is this tumbler? They’ll love it not just because it reminds them of your big day and thoughtfulness, but also that someone out there really thinks they’re spectacular. I know I sometimes need that reminder, don’t you?
- 🍷 Take your appreciation of your best Friend, Coworker, Brother, Sister, Husband, Wife to a new level with this beautifully designed 20oz Tumbler gift, best friend birthday gifts for women, Best friend gift, appreciation gifts for coworker, gifts for best friends women, thinking of you gifts for women, funny gifts for friends, thank you gifts for coworkers, gifts for male friends, get well gifts for women, whatever the occasion this gift will be sure to delight
- 🍷 Enjoy your drinks at the right temperature all the time: These double-wall insulated tumblers will keep your wine, champagne, soda, or beer chilled for up to 12 hours and your coffee, tea, or chocolate hot for a full 6 hours.
- 🍷 Stay refreshed on the go: These splash-proof stainless steel tumbler with tight BPA-free lid to prevent leakage and spillage, making a great travel tumbler set for camping, your nature adventures and car rides.
- 🍷 Clean your wine tumblers in no time: Clean the straight straw with the cleaning brush included in your tumbler set. Wash the metal cups by hand - not in the dishwasher - to keep their colors bright for longer and to protect silkscreen artwork.
- 🍷 Offer The Ultimate Thank you Gift: Show your love on any occasion with this exquisite Tumbler gift offered as a women gifts for birthday, Anniversary Gifts, best gifts for women, coworker gifts for women, divorce gifts for women, appreciation gifts for coworkers, best friends gifts
Related: Sister of the Bride Gift: 15 Beautiful Options
5. Tiny Succulents
If your reader loves to grow things but doesn’t really have the time or space for a big garden, itty-bitty succulents are the perfect gift. They’re bright, fun, and super easy to care for. Even I can keep them alive, and believe me, that’s saying A LOT.
Another super simple yet always-appreciated little gift, these sleep masks come in 9 different colors and can be personalized with pretty much anything you want. You can even choose a color for the writing itself.
7. Gift Cards
You can almost never go wrong with a gift card. Amazon is a great choice and one that I always appreciate. If you want to make it something a bit less “mass market,” local stores and restaurants are also wonderful options, and they don’t have to be super expensive. Even a small gift card to a favorite coffee shop makes a thoughtful gift.
- Gift Card is affixed inside a reveal product
- Gift Card has no fees and no expiration date
- No returns and no refunds on Gift Cards
- Gift amount may not be printed on Gift Cards
- Scan and redeem any Gift Card with a mobile or tablet device via the Amazon App
CHECK MORE: Bridal Shower Hostess Gifts
Wedding Readers Gift Etiquette
First, you don’t HAVE to buy a gift for the readers at your wedding. While etiquette dictates buying something for the mother of the bride/groom, the maid of honor/best man, and even the flower girl/ring bearer, it pretty much leaves readers in the dust.
Still, it’s nice to think of them when you’re handing out “thank you” gifts. Whether they chose a thoughtful poem on their own or simply eloquently read one you picked for them, they put in the time and effort to help make your day special.
As mentioned above, you don’t HAVE to buy readers a gift. However, it’s a very thoughtful gesture. It doesn’t have to be an expensive present. Just a small token of your appreciation is plenty.
Depending on the type of wedding, readers are those who stand up to read a poem or scripture during your ceremony. Typically, they’re not already at the wedding party.
Etiquette dictates that everyone in your wedding party gets a thank-you gift. That includes MOH, best man, mother and father of the bride and groom, and flower/ring bearers. While readers aren’t typically on that list, it’s nice to include them as well.
Any of the gifts above would be perfect. They’re simple and affordable, yet also thoughtful. If you need help picking just one, I recommend the personalized notebook. It just feels like something you’d give a reader at your wedding, doesn’t it?
You can never go wrong with a personalized notebook!
What are your favorite gifts for readers at weddings? Please share your pick below!
Nicole is the editor-in-chief and regular staff writer for LoveYouWedding. What does that mean? Basically, she handles all the day-to-day tasks related to managing writers and bringing you stellar content on planning the LGBTQ+ wedding of your dreams.
She loves writing about quirky and unique wedding ideas, probably because she’s pretty quirky herself!
Last update on 2021-09-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API