Match the Movie Love Quote is a fun and engaging gender-neutral game that’s perfect for all wedding showers including couple’s parties and LGBTQ showers. It’s definitely among the more challenging games, making it perfect for teams!
What do you need to play Match the Movie Love Quotes
- A copy of the printable for every player, including the guest (or guests) of honor.
- A prize for the winner (optional)
How to Play
- Hand out copies of the printable to each player (or team). Make sure you hand them out upside down so that players can’t see the clues just yet.
- Either set a time limit or just play until someone gets all of the answers.
- When you say “go,” players flip over their sheets and try to fill in as many answers as they can.
- When the time is up, read out the answers from our included answer key.
- The guest or team with the most correct answers wins!
That’s it! Very easy to play, yet challenging enough that the game won’t be over in a minute.
Related: Find the Guest Bridal Shower Game for Bingo Lovers
Tips for Playing Virtually
If you’re throwing an online shower, you may be tempted to mail or email copies out to guests ahead of time. Don’t.
Instead, just set up emails and save them as drafts. Then, when game time comes around, hit “send.” That way, everyone gets them at roughly the same time and no one has an unfair advantage. I’m looking at you, auntie Muriel.