Are you looking for perfect personalized wedding gift wall art ideas for an art lover? I know it can be a daunting task, especially if you’re not really into art yourself. No worries, though, I’ll help you out! Just keep reading to see some of my favorite ideas! Start with my “top picks,” then work your way down until something catches your eye.
Personalized Wedding Gift Wall Art Ideas: Top Picks at a Glance
FYI, this post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, we earn a small commission at no extra charge to you.
- Soil Lyrics Foil Print
- Wedding Date Tree Art
- Personalized Metal Infinity Wall Art
- Personalized Copper Wedding Wall Art
- Golden State Art
Check out the handy comparison table below for a quick peek at my favorites, then read on for the full list and more details!
9 Personalized Wedding Gifts Wall Art Ideas
Below, I’ll give you the best personalized wedding gifts wall art ideas, and direct you to the best place to buy one. And you don’t have to worry about the cost; I have art for all price ranges, so there is something for all budgets.
1. Soil Lyrics Foil Print
There is always a song that has a sentimental meaning to a couple. It may be the song they heard where they met. Or, the first one that one of them dedicated to the other, or the one they shared their first dance to…the possibilities are endless.
If you happen to know this song, this will be a priceless gift for the newlyweds. You can have the lyrics printed in any way you’d like and in gold, silver, or rose gold. The song lyrics are then put on a wooden frame, and voila! you have your wall art. You can order the soil lyrics foil print on Amazon.
- ARTISTIC HANDWRITING DESIGNS with Motivational Quotes, our Inspirational Art Prints are Perfect Reminder to Keep A Positive Mindset At All Times.
- STYLISH DESIGN ARTWORK: Decorate your Home and Office with Motivating and Inspiring Wall Art Quotes. It Fits Perfectly and can become a part of an Elegant Interior of your Living room, Bedroom, Kitchen, Bathroom, Gym, Classroom, Home Office Decor and anywhere you can think of.
- THE FINEST MATERIALS, Black and White Wall Art is created with High-Performance 300GSM Fine Art Paper which has strong sense of texture and full of artistic touch, with an Elegant Matt Film coated onto the Surface, they are durable and dust resistant. The result adds just the right level of texture to your images without interfering with details.
2. Wedding Date Tree Art
The wedding day is a very special day in our lives; it’s the day that we finally vow to love and commit to our partners.
We want to remember that special day for the rest of our lives as a sign of what the day meant to us.
You can make this happen by creating a wedding date art for the parties. Instead of simply putting the wedding date, you can include the day they met too.
The tree on the art makes it very beautiful for home décor.
- This digital print is customized to ”heart” your special day.
- Choose any location worldwide to feature on your personalized heart map.
- Your print comes beautifully framed in a 13”h x13”w x 1.5”d solid New Zealand Pine shadow box frame.
3. Personalized Metal Infinity Wall Art
This is a great wedding and housewarming gift. And the meaning behind it is what makes it beautiful.
If you’ve watched Revenge, you remember Emily Thorn’s tattoo of infinity times infinity. And the weight is carried in the show.
It’s just a beautiful way of reminding the couple they belong together. And even when they have heated arguments, it’s just a phase.
- [ORIGINAL DESIGN] This is an original Artwork by Anthony Gonzales, a Filipino Artist, so no similar design is available on any marketplace. The artist employed strokes to show more height, width and depth to the painting giving it a uniquely beautiful 3D effect.
- [IDEAL FOR GIFTS] A perfect wedding / housewarming gift for friends, couples, loved ones for different kinds of occasions
- [QUALITY] Printed on premium canvas in gold metal frame. Once received, you’ll be surprised with the quality. A great statement piece in your home – bedroom, home office, kitchen, dining, and children’s bedroom. Enjoy its minimalist and aesthetic design
4. Custom Watercolor Portrait
This is another amazing idea of personalized wedding gifts wall art. It has the photo of the couple, their names and their wedding date.
All you need to do is to send details, and the seller will handle the rest.
This may not sound very great in theory, so before you rule it out, check out an example of the art on Amazon.
- BEST QUALITY: printed on premium luster paper using the highest HD ink quality from state-of-the-art printers. Completely EYE catching
- USA all the WAY: designed, printed, proofed and expertly packaged right here in our studio in the U S of A
- CUSTOMIZABLE: A lot of size options, 8 font styles, any title, date & location! Created for one name, two names, or more.
5. Wedding Vows Wall Art
You can find a way to be sneaky and get the wedding vows of both parties even before the wedding. Many couples are willing to share their vows with friends and relatives as long as they don’t share them with their partners.
The vows are then printed and framed. This wall art can fit perfectly in the bedroom or the sitting room.
It’s these simple reminders and memories that keep couples going during tough times.
- Set of 2 vows books.
- 28 lined pages inside.
- Made out of 120 gsm paper, ink will not leak through the pages.
If you’re looking for something modern, then this wall art will do. Unlike others, it’s not just print.
It’s a final product of several experiments on aging metals using different tricks. The copper wall art is made of quality material, so it will never deteriorate or break.
And every piece of art has the artist’s signature as a sign of authenticity.
The art is customized using the couple’s names and wedding dates.
- UNIQUE HANDMADE ARTWORK. Original and popular designs engraved and painted by hand on real metal sheets! With patience and extreme attention to detail we provide one of a kind pieces that will never be duplicated or look the same. 100% Handmade with a groundbreaking technique and art style invented by our workshop! Express your personality and feelings, or give your space that wow factor. Any space! Living room, bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, hall, dorm, business, office, bar, restaurant, cafe.
- EXCELLENT CRAFTSMANSHIP. This 10 step method transforms brass and copper sheets into works of art one step at a time. At least 15 colors of acrylic paint are combined in a unique way in every single piece to create a vibrant universe of color. This work is made to last forever. The oxidation process gifts a patina unique to each piece. Sealing the surface after the transformation process is complete with multiple coats of varnish that ensures longevity.
- SIZES & FRAMES. Five sizes to choose from. It arrives ready to hang. A collection of 4 different frame styles to choose included in the price! * Default art style is Acrylic paint. If you want a metal piece made by oxidation please reach out with a message.
7. Golden State Art
The photo on this art doesn’t have to be wedding-related. It can be a picture of the couple having fun.
You know, like those unaware captured moments when people are themselves without a care in the world.
It doesn’t have to be a great photo. What matters is the authenticity of the moment.
Frame this moment with the golden state art, and let them always remember how fun they can be.
The art fits both the office and home décor, so they’ll have pretty options.
- DISPLAY: Brand New 11x14 Black/Grey Split Color Molding Frame
- STYLE: Split Color Molding Solid Color/Smooth Wood Grain Finish Wall Display
- Easy to use: Comes with easy opening tabs at the back for easy access for loading photos.
8. Let the Fun Begin Wall Art
This art is very well crafted, and it’s absolutely beautiful. It’s handcrafted using eastern white pine, and the image is directly printed on the natural wood.
The art comes with the message, ‘Welcome to Our New Beginning’ and the couple’s year of marriage.
9. Lovers Crossroads Personalized Canvas
This budget-friendly wall art beautifully demonstrates how two roads become one when we meet the love of our lives. It’s a meaningful way to capture the “crossroads” where our lives intersect.
It comes in multiple sizes and you can choose to have it framed and/or matted. Then add their names (obviously) and either their wedding date or, if known, the date that they met.
- Personalized keepsake for Weddings, Anniversaries, Bridal Showers, Family Reunions, etc.
- Personalization is digitally drawn by the photographer for a realistic look.100% made in the USA
- Canavs Print Size: 18x12" gallery wraps are 11/16 inch thick and come with mirrored edges so no image area is lost. Canvas wraps come ready to hang with a sawtooth
Personalized Wedding Gifts Wall Art (Final Words)
It’s amazing how we all have different passions. Heck, sometimes we can’t stand what our loved ones like. But when it’s time to show up for them, we must go the extra mile to make it happen.
If you’re attending a wedding of art lovers and you have no knowledge or love for art, grab one of my suggested wall art.
You’ll thank me later.
Also, read a related post: Gay Wedding Gifts for a Second Marriage
What are examples of meaningful gifts?
Whenever you’re giving a gift to someone, you always want it to be valued by the recipient. This is particularly true if you are giving a gift during a wedding.
If you are looking for a wedding gift that will be meaningful to the couple, the best way to do it is to get them something customized. This way, it will have something to remind them of their big day.
Do people prefer personalized gifts?
One of the reasons why personalized gifts are preferred by some people is because these gifts show that you have deep love for them. You know what the couple wants and you have made a way to make your gift be unique to the.
What is the difference between personalized and customized gift?
A personalized gift is something that you do by yourself. It can be something you did from scratch, like a craft project.
On the other hand, a customized gift is something you can purchase and make changes to. This can be a pair of ready-made mugs and customized to hold the name of the newlywed couple.
Is it OK to give money as a wedding gift?
Yes, it is okay to give money as a wedding gift. In fact, there are now some couples who specifically ask their guests to give them a monetary gift instead of something material. This is particularly true to couples who are having a destination wedding, since they do not want to fly back home with a bulk of presents to worry about.
Do you have any other great customized wedding art ideas? Share in the comment section.
I’m a freelance journalist/writer/content marketer with BA Hons in Journalism.