If you think it’s impossible to find classy and creative wedding gift ideas for cat lovers, I’m about to prove you wrong.
I’ve found some of the most darling ideas that will look “pawsitively” beautiful in their new home together!
Plus, many of these are handmade personalized gifts, so they work well for any couple, including LGBTQ+ couples.
Let’s take a look, shall we?
Wedding Gift Ideas for Cat Lovers
My search for the perfect wedding gift ideas for cat lovers took me to two of my favorite retailers- Amazon and Etsy.
As I mentioned above, just about all of the gifts allow you to personalize the finished product to some degree.
FYI, this post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, we earn a small commission at no extra charge to you.
1. Framed Cat Wedding Gift
Any cat lover would adore this gorgeous framed personalized print from PawprintIllustration.
The two snuggling kitties are the perfect representation of a happily married couple, and the artwork is absolutely charming.
2. Cats and Wine Make Life Better Wine Glass Gift Set
Here’s fantastic wedding gift for cat lovers who also happen to be wine aficionados. These stemless glasses say, “Cats and Wine Make Life Better.”
Each glass holds 21 ounces, and the set comes packaged in a simple yet elegant storage box.
- THE PERFECT GIFT IDEA – Each stemless wine glass set arrives safely packed in its own stylish gift box which displays and protects the wine glasses in a sleek foam interior. No matter the occasion – Weddings, Bridal Showers, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Christmas, Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Retirement, and Housewarmings, GIFT GIVING has never been easier!
- STYLISH DESIGNS WITH HAND ETCHED CRAFTMANSHIP – Every Surfer’s Table etched stemless wine glass is etched by hand with fun, stylish designs that are visibly appealing, nice to the touch, and show off well for everyone to admire.
- THE PERFECT SIZE WINE GLASS – Each wine glass holds up to 21 ounces, fits nicely in your hand, and pairs perfectly with red wine, white wine, beer, cocktails, or any one of your favorite beverages. Excellent for both everyday use and special occasions.
- PREMIUM QUALITY – Each Surfer’s Table wine glass is made using only the highest quality glass for durability, brilliant clarity, and long-lasting enjoyment. The permanent etchings are 100% dishwasher safe and will never fade or wash off.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED, NO QUESTIONS ASKED – The Surfer’s Table stands behind its products 100% with a risk free, 30-day, Money Back Guarantee. If you’re not completely satisfied, you can easily return the glasses for a full refund.
3. Cat Sign with Family Name
A beautiful wedding gift for cat lovers, this family name sign will look fantastic on their front door or mantle.
Choose from two different stain colors, then personalize it with their names and wedding date. The letters and numbers use 3D wood pieces to really pop!
4. Cat Coasters for Drinks
Give your favorite cat-loving couple a beautiful way to keep their brand-new coffee table safe from sweating glasses with this fun coaster set!
The 4-piece set is handmade from all-natural marble and goes flawlessly with pretty much any décor theme.
5. Cats on a Swing Personalized Cutting Board
This beautiful cats on a swing personalized cutting board from EngrainedMemories comes in two sizes and three different types of wood.
You can also choose from 30 different cat styles to create the perfect wedding gift for your favorite couple.
6. Meow CATS Embossing rolling pin
Here’s a great one for cat lovers who also love to bake! The MEOW cats embossing rolling pin adds a touch of whimsy to cookies, pie crusts and more.
Plus, it’s cute enough to display out and about in the kitchen! The seller also includes a few cookie recipes that are just right for embossing.
7. Yin Yang Black & White Love Cats
I’m just in love with these embracing yin and yang kitties! The personalized artwork is printed on a lovingly upcycled old book, making it a wonderful present for both cat and book lovers.
Choose from 7 different book sources (mostly dictionaries) and sizes for the finished product. Want it in colors? Head to the EcoCycled storefront on Etsy to se all of your upgrade options.
8. Hand-Forged Iron Cat Sculpture
If you’re looking for unique wedding gift ideas for cat lovers, take a peek at this stunning hand-forged sculpture.
The two happy kitties beautifully represent the couple, don’t you think? If you want, you can even have the base engraved with their names.
9. Couples Just Meowied Mug Set
These beautiful mugs are one of my favorite affordable wedding gift ideas for cat lovers.
Choose from two sizes and colors, then add their wedding date to the bottom. You can also leave it date-free if you prefer.
While it comes in a bride/groom set, I’m sure if you messaged the seller you could get it for two brides or two grooms instead if you want.
10. Felted Cat Succulent Planter |
Another unique idea, this darling succulent planter is handmade with felted wool in your choice of 28 different colors.
It’s just the right size to hold an itty-bitty succulent. You may want to add a 2” pot to the inside to finish off the gift, since it doesn’t come with one.
11. Cat Lovers Qi Charging Pad
I can almost guarantee no one else will think to get the couple a Qi-compatable wireless charger, so it’s a unique wedding gift right off the bat.
Add the darling cuddling kitties plus the fact that it’s handmade with wood and it’s truly a one-of-a-kind present for cat lovers. For an extra fee, you can customize it with names or other text.
12. You Had Me At Meow Cat Wreath
Give your favorite cat-loving couple something beautiful for their front door with this darling wreath.
“You had me at meow” is a fun play on everyone’s favorite line from Jerry McGuire. The kitty paw print wreath comes together with three different types of durable greenery.
13. Just Meowied Personalized Print for Two Grooms
Need the perfect gay wedding gift for two grooms who love cats? Check out this darling print, featuring two kitties dressed up with bow ties.
It’s printed on heavy cream paper and actually includes the frame- a rare find for prints on Etsy. Finish it off with their names and wedding date.
14. Custom Cat Portrait
You’ll find dozens upon dozens of custom cat portraits on both Amazon and Etsy but this one is my favorite.
The soft watercolors are hand-painted (not just printed) on the canvas size of your choice. Nearly every aspect of the painting is customizable, just let the artist know what you want.
15. Wedding Card Keepsake Box for Cat Lovers
Don’t let them sort of fuzzy picture scare you away from this gorgeous wedding gift for cat lovers, it’s truly a stunning piece.
Choose from multiple styles, including chests with or without locks, card slots, and more. For better pics and more options, take a peek at HelenArtCreations’ Etsy storefront.
As someone with a major fondness for felines myself, I can honestly say I’d adore any of these wedding gift ideas for cat lovers!
It’s so hard to choose a favorite, but I really like either the card chest or the name sign.
Like I said, though, they’re all fantastic, otherwise they wouldn’t be on my list!
Which of these wedding gift ideas for cat loves is your favorite? Share below!
Last update on 2020-01-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API