Is the bride a renegade or a rule keeper? Mountain hike on a Sunday Funday or Happy Hour at the beach type of gal?
Think you know the answers? Prove it with our “Would She Rather” bridal showers printable game!
In this game your guests have the opportunity to test their knowledge of the bride-to-be!
Check: Bridal Bingo Printable Shower Game
This fun game is an opportunity to pit your guests against each other to find out who truly knows the bride best. This bridal shower game will bring a bit of competition and some laughs to your bridal shower.
Have each guest write down their answers on their game card before comparing them to the bride-to-be’s answer sheet. Whoever has the most correct answers wins!
Read on to learn how to play this engaging bridal game.
What you need to play “Would She Rather”
- Download and print a game card – including the bride! (There are many places online to find free printables for this game)
- Answer Key
- A prize for the winner (optional)
How to Play
- Hand out copies of the game card to each person (face down so no one peeks).
- Set a timer. Five minutes is plenty. For a fast-paced game, though, you can even set it for a minute.
- Players circle the answer that they think best describes the bride.
- At the same time, the bride circles the correct answers.
- When the timer goes off, have the bride read out her answers. Players get a point for each one that they matched.
That’s it! Super simple yet so much fun!
- If you’re throwing an online shower, set up email drafts ahead of time. When it’s time to play, just hit send. That way, everyone gets their copy at the same time.
- Since it’s highly likely that more than one player will win each game, consider doing a “grand prize raffle” rather than a ton of smaller prizes. One big thoughtful prize will do the trick. Just put every winning sheet into a bag, then select one at random at the end of the party.
- Do not forget that the game is an integral part of the Bridal Shower celebrations. The Bridal Shower agenda can be reflected by infusing the colors of the bachelorette party night decorations on the printout copies.
- Playing the Would She Rather game is also fun in larger groups broken into teams.
Maybe Some Polygamy.
Something about this awesome bridal shower game is that it can be tweaked to your desire. Additional questions are welcome.
Moreover, it could be that your group has a lot of dirty minds. You can include dirty questions about the bride’s sexual fantasies.
You are also free to make your own input to the structure, mode and content of the game. You can ask complicated questions instead of common questions. You can also add funny questions to create a romantic comedy atmosphere.
Advantages of the ‘Would She Rather’ Game
Unlike many other common bridal shower activities, this one eliminates the fuss of purchasing expensive games. Its simplicity makes it an easier and more cost effective way to celebrate the bride-to-be.
An Unforgettable Experience
The Would She Rather bridal shower game is sure to make any wedding shower unforgettable! It’s a great way for the bride-to-be and her friends to get in the wedding spirit.
Through this game, hope abounds that your guests will have the answers to all of the important questions about the bride.
What better way to treat her before she walks down that aisle than with a fun and inviting experience?
The Would She Rather bridal shower game is guaranteed fun and isn’t something any guest would soon forget!
The absence of bridal shower game cards also implies that the game can be played virtually. This means that friends of the bride who are unable to make it physically can partake in the distance bridal shower game.
The decisive absence of bridal shower game cards opens true potentials. Now, the notable game can be played virtually. You see, if friends unable to travel can still join in—from a distance.
This is officially known as a distance bridal shower game, allowing these honorary attendeess to partake regardless of location. To one, who would miss out on an otherwise unique event — having exclusive access through this method is akin to surreal vicarious living.
As earlier stated, the game’s openness to modification is an added advantage.
Bonus and Tie Breaker Questions
Your bridal shower should be full of fun for the blushing bride and all guests. To make it even better, the host can include extra questions such as bonus and tiebreaker questions.
This way, everyone at the shower can get involved and test their knowledge about the future Mrs! At the end of the game you can ask all guests to select their favorite answer from all alternative options so that even if one guest wins, in a sense everyone still feels included!
The Would She Rather bridal shower game is a great way to bring friends and family together for a memorable evening.
Whether you cook dinner at home or order takeout, it’s sure to be an entertaining night for all involved!
Not only does this game get the party moving with laughter and fun conversations, but it’s also an opportunity to reflect on “would she rather” questions that are meaningful and special. So gather your favorite people, whip up some snacks (or order in!), and get ready for the Would She Rather bridal shower game!
Nicole is the editor-in-chief and regular staff writer for LoveYouWedding. What does that mean? Basically, she handles all the day-to-day tasks related to managing writers and bringing you stellar content on planning the LGBTQ+ wedding of your dreams.
She loves writing about quirky and unique wedding ideas, probably because she’s pretty quirky herself!