If you’re looking for some truly touching wedding officiant gift ideas, we’ve got you covered! While you don’t have to give your officiant a gift, it’s a nice touch to thank them for the major role they play in your big day. I mean, you can’t say I Do without one, after all!
With that in mind, here are some great ideas that won’t bust your budget, but still feel meaningful.
FYI, this post contains affiliate links. We earn a commission if you make a purchase at no extra cost to you.
Best Wedding Officiant Gifts Top Picks at a Glance
- Personalized Thank You, Pen
- Thank you for Marrying Us Keychain
- Personalized Money Clip
- A Thankyou Customized Mug
- Best F♥️cking Officiant Ever Wine Glass
Check the table below for a side-by-side comparison of our favorites!
8 Wedding Officiant Gift Ideas (Review)
1. Personalized Thank You, Pen
Customized pens and journals are very special on many occasions. If you’ve received a journal or pen from a friend, you know that it feels like everything you note down using the materials easily comes to life.
For this pen package, you can either order the pen alone or both the pen and casing.
The pen is customized with the officiant’s name, while the case has the thank you and message and wedding date.
You can choose from different colors and fonts if you don’t like the display photo.
|It’s very sentimental||If you go for the pen offer alone, then you’ll have to make your card to say thank you.|
|It’s made with high-quality products|
- Medium tip writes smoothly,deep, glossy black lacquer finish combined with golden trim and clip, one extra pen refill is convenient to replace,Solid Brass (Black ink)
- Show appreciation gifts for Waiters / Waitresses – Sales People – Hairdressers – Delivery – People – Teachers – Mail Carriers – Employees / CoWorkers – Boyfriend / Girlfriend – Husband / Wife – Brothers / Sisters – Dad/Mom – Grandpa/Grandma – Daughter/Son – Nurse/Doctor – Aunt/Uncle – Neighbor,roomate.
- Great personalized gift for Christmas, Mother’s Day,Father’s Day,Admin Professional Day,Boss Day,Teacher’s Day,Friendship Day,National Old Stuff Day,Valentine’s Day,Birthday,Wedding,congratulations.
This is another simple yet fantastic gift for wedding officiants. This keychain is made using silver, and it comes with the message, thank you for marrying us. It also has a space for the officiant’s first name abbreviation.
The key chain comes in two sizes ( 20mm and 30mm), so you can choose the one you prefer based on bulkiness.
|The silver keychain is cute||It doesn’t give much space for customization.|
|It’s a practical gift|
- Wedding Officiant Gift – For being the one who united us in marriage. We’ll always cherish this moment and will forever be grateful. A perfect Thank you gift for Wedding Officiant
- Material: Stainless Steel, it is lead free and nickel free, hypo allergenic, it doesn’t rust, change colour or tarnish.
- Measurement: 50mm(1.97inch)*12mm(0.47inch). TIPS:manual measuring permissible error.
This is an amazing gift for a male minister or anyone masculine. Unlike metal money clips, which are effective but not very appealing, this one is stunning.
It comes in three colors: black engraves gold, brown engraves black, or grey engraves black.
The money clip can hold two cards and some bills, and it has a magnetic closure.
One side has the officiant’s name and the wedding date, and the other side has the thank you message.
|The money clip is high quality||It’s only great if the officiant has masculine energy.|
|It’s well customized|
- 1. What you’d like engraved.
- 2. The font (see the item pictures). If none is specified, we’ll use Font 3 for names and Font 9 for monograms.
- 3. Engraving Size and Placement (ex: “Large on Cash side and Small on Card side”)
4. A Thankyou Customized Mug
Adding a mug is always a good idea. And this mug is one that your officiant will thank you for every morning as they sip their coffee.
The mug is ceramic, and it’s customized with the message best officiant ever in the front and your names in the back.
|The mug is amazing, and the print is high quality.||The customization has nothing to do with the officiant. I recommend customizing a special message at the back of the cup instead of including your names.|
|Everyone loves an extra cup in their collection.|
- ‘Omg thank you’ Coffee Mug from our Name is Mud from Enesco
- Borrowing the classic design of ‘thank you’ Grocery bags, Our Name is Mud creates an aesthetic mug with an affectionate message
- High-quality stoneware material is microwave and dishwasher safe
Check: 8 Memorable Personalized Wedding Gifts for Guests
5. Best F♥️cking Officiant Ever Wine Glass
I don’t think I need to explain why this wine glass is among the most sold officiant gifts on Etsy.
The message is amazing and something you’d say to your friend. I love how the message pops up when you pour red wine in the glass; it’s absolutely beautiful.
|The message is sweet.||You can’t give this glass to any minister. It’s only viable if your officiant is a close friend.|
|The glass is a good size, with a perfect height. Your officiant will love it.|
- “I’m Not Always”Clear Stemless Milestone Wine Glass for Fun Birthday Present with Gift Box – 15 Ounces
- FUNNY BEST FRIEND GIFT FOR WOMEN! SURPRISE YOUR BFF!
- This glass makes drinking your favorite red wine, white wine, vino, spirits, or adult beverage much more fun! Why not pour a glass of your favorite wine and enjoy a relaxing evening.
6. Personalized Photo Clip Frame
Unlike the previous gift idea, you can give this photo clip to any officiant. It allows you to share photos of them in action, with a sweet message on the side.
This gift is an excellent decor for a working desk or bookcase.
|It’s appropriate for any officiant||You can only include one full photo.|
|It’s customized with a photo that includes them|
- A TALKING PICTURE FRAME- What can be a better gift than A Talking Picture Frame that captures your best moments with your loved ones? Built-in voice recorder allows you to record up to a 20 second message. Surprise your family and friends with a lovely and truly momentous memory, finely engraved in Voice Recordable Picture Frame.
- EASY TO RECORD- Open tabs at the back. Put 3 x AAA batteries (NOT INCLUDED) in the battery tank and close tabs. Press and hole the REC button of the back, when LED lights up, speak Clearly into the microphone. The red LED light will automatically turn off when up to 20 seconds. Press the button of the center picture front, the recorded voice will play.
- HIGH QUALITY- 5×7 picture frame is made of environmentally friendly plastic, light-weight, but strong and durable. With a moisture-proof backplane design, the angle is hand-polished to stop scratching your skin. The crystal clear PVC front will protect your picture and give a clear view of your picture and preserves the life of your photo.
Does your wedding officiant love jewelry? If they do, then this is the ideal gift for them.
You can go for a gold plated, silver plated, or rose gold plated necklace. Besides the color, you get to choose the length of the chain too.
The chains are customized with the officiant’s name and then packed in a neatly wrapped box with a thank you note inside.
|Most people appreciate jewelry||The chain may fade off when exposed to excess moisture.|
|The package of the chain is very appealing|
- 🌟 Personnalisation Unique : Faites une déclaration avec votre propre nom ou un texte spécial, élégamment conçu dans l’un de nos 14 styles de police, créant ainsi un collier vraiment personnalisé qui reflète votre individualité.
- 🌼 Skin-Friendly Materials: Our necklace is expertly crafted from hypoallergenic 316L stainless steel, ensuring a comfortable and irritation-free experience, even for the most sensitive skin.
- ✨ Durable Gold Plating: Thanks to advanced PVD technology, the 18K gold plating on our necklace is designed to resist fading, allowing you to confidently showcase your style day after day.
8. A Spa Gift Box
Sometimes, after a long day, all that we need is a chance to unwind and relax.
And who hates a good long bath with products that let them relax and just forget all that’s going on around them?
That explains why this is an amazing gift for your officiant. The spa box comes with some Himalayan salts, Epsom salts, essential oils, and great moisturizing oil.
All these products help one relax, reduce stress and sleep well.
Since this package isn’t customized, you can buy this thank you for marrying us card on Etsy to go with the gift box.
|This gift box is made using organic products, so there is no risk for allergy reactions.||You have to buy an extra card since the gift box isn’t customized.|
|The spa gift box comes with so many goodies.|
A wedding officiant is one of the most important people in a wedding. If you’re paying your officiant, a simple thank you card is enough.
BUT, if your wedding officiant is a close friend or relative, then it’s important to go the extra mile to show your appreciation.
I hope you got a wedding officiant gift idea from my list.
Do I need to give a gift to my wedding officiant?
You are not required to give a gift to your wedding officiant. But these days, people opt to give one as a way of showing their appreciation for that person’s time and effort.
What is an appropriate gift for a wedding officiant?
There are plenty of wedding officiant gift ideas that are available online. The bottom line is that you pick out something that is thoughtful and personalized. If you can’t come up with a material gift, you can send him a personalized thank-you note, a bottle of wine or champage, or even a gift card to their favorite restaurant.
How much should I spend on a gift for my wedding officiant?
Since a wedding officiant gift is not really a required thing, there is no set amount on how much you should spend on the gift you plan to give. It will largely depend on how much your budget is and how you’d want the officiant to remember your wedding.
When should I give the gift to my wedding officiant?
While you can opt to give your gift to your wedding officiant during the wedding preparation process, you can also opt to give it after your wedding ceremony. You can also opt to give the gift during the rehearsal dinner or before your big day.
What wedding officiant gift idea did you love most? Share with us below!
I’m a freelance journalist/writer/content marketer with BA Hons in Journalism.