Everyone wants to impress their guests at a wedding. So, when you’re reciting your vows at the end of the aisle, how fabulous would a wedding arch be? Wedding arches aren’t a new concept, by any stretch of the imagination. But what is new and unique – using wedding arch kits to create your own unique design. With that in mind, I’ve found some amazing kits to help you out – I promise, they’re so much fun.
Don’t miss The Definitive Guide Of Wedding Arches (with Free PDF Printable)
Are you in hurry? Check this comparison table for our favorite recommendations:
Clever DIY Wedding Arch Kits Your Florist Wishes You Didn’t Know About
Traditionally, your florist does the heavy lifting when it comes to making your arch or arbor. I don’t have to tell you how expensive that can get! These wedding arch kits can save you oodles of cash! Let’s check them out!
First, though, just a quick heads up- the links below are affiliate links. We earn a tiny commission at no extra charge to you if you purchase through them.
1. Balloon arch kit
If you’re allergic to flowers (or just plain don’t like them) consider this balloon kit.
Everyone loves balloons, and look how incredible they look made into an arch.
Of course, I went for the rainbow look – but there are tons on the market that will match your aesthetic. Whether that’s gold, white, or pink.
For an arch suitable to stand under, the 8-meter option would be your best option. However, the smaller arches could be used elsewhere, to really tie everything together.
Prices range from $23 for a smaller kit to around $68 for larger options.
- 【COMPLETE PARTY PACKAGE】: Balloons arch kit package includes 15 folded glass fiber pole, 2 PVC Base, 2 PVC pipe, 2 water(sand) fillable bag, 1 manual pump, 50 balloon clips, 2 balloon knotter, 2 ground secure ropes, 4 ground nails. It will enough for all party decoration you need.
- 【HIGH QUALITY & STURDY】: Well-designed mesh base and water bag, stable PVC pipe.It will not shake sharply due to wind or object collision.The balloon pole is a folded integral accessory, with the single length is 17 inches high strength black glass fiber pole, bending is not easy to break,You can reuse it anywhere you want.
- 【ADJUSTABLE SIZE&EASY ASSEMBLY】: The height and width of the arch can be adjusted at will by adjusting the distance between the bases. Install this balloon arch will no more than 2 minutes.
2. Hexagon Bracket kit
No doubt, if you’ve been scrolling through endless wedding posts on Instagram, you’ve come across a hexagon wedding arch.
It’s easy to fall in love with these – they’re simple, unique, and stunning. Actually, they’re perfect for any type of wedding – rustic, modern, traditional.
Alone, they still do the job perfectly. Likewise, adding some bouquets on a couple of the corners can truly enhance the overall look. How you envisioned your wedding will easily become a reality with this untraditional arch.
At $60, again this is a super affordable option. Sure, you have to put it together yourself, but this kit makes that super straightforward and easy.
- ❤ 1. Great Value Resin Coaster Molds Kit — 1 x 7.9cm/3 inch round coaster resin mold, 1 x 10cm/3.9 inch round coaster resin mold, 1 x hexagon coaster mold, 1 x square resin mold, 1 x 100ML measuring cup, 10 x wooden mixing sticks, 5 x 3ML plastic droppers, 5 x disposable plastic cups.
- ❤ 2. Wide Applications — This coaster molds are perfect for making epoxy resin coasters, small flower pot base, can be used with conceret, plaster, cement and polymer clay etc; It will be more beautiful to add dry flower, pearl pigment, mica powder, glow in the dark powder, glitter and sequins into the resin Model.
- ❤ 3. Strong Compatibility — These silicone casting molds can be used with most casting materials like epoxy resin, UV resin, concrete, polymer clay, wax, soap, candle and more. Prefect for creating your resin art projects such as the coaster, bowl mat, desktop decoration, wall decoration, home decoration etc.
3. Macrame Pattern
Not your typical “kit” as such, but this pattern will give you all the information you need to make the most gorgeous boho-inspired arch.
If you’re into macrame, know somebody who is, or are willing to learn for the sake of your wedding – this could be worth the purchase.
Believe it or not, this pattern is considered “beginner-friendly”. It looks magical and can be used in whichever way you want.
Boho, forest, traditional, or beach – I think this would look perfect. At $15, it’s a bargain!
- MACMILLAN PUBLISHERS-St
- Martin’s Books: Macrame Pattern Book
- Learn how to make over seventy macrame knots and small repeat patterns and then use them to create a wide range of stunning projects! Translated from the Japanese, this accessible guidebook is an outstanding resource for both new and experience knotters
4. Metal Garden Arch
Perhaps you’re looking for your traditional type of arch – something that you can decorate in your own way.
This metal arch is a great choice – it seems fairly easy to assemble (and that’s coming from somebody who isn’t exactly a DIY expert).
Sidenote: the picture above is the arch in its full glory. You will have to decorate with the flowers and anything else, all on your own. Take this is a blessing – you can make it your own, in every sense of the word.
- [Wider & higher]:7.8 Feet High x 5.5 Feet Wide.The metal arbor is available for 3 people to walk through together.
- [Easy to Assemble and Disassemble]:pre-cut and pre-drilled holes.very easy to assemble and disassemble.
- [Insert to ground easily]:We sharpened the ends of the metal arbor,so it’s very easy for you to insert them in the ground.
5. DIY Bouquet Kit for Perfect Arch Flowers
I know what you’re thinking; “that’s not a wedding arch kit”. Just hear me out.
Go back up to those arch frames above, which you can put together yourself. Now, if you so desire, you can leave them as is. However, adding flowers would make them look much for suitable for a wedding.
You can make bouquets yourself – especially with the help from a kit, that lays out everything you need. I picked this desert blush silk kit, just because I really loved it.
Realistically, you could find any design, colors, and flowers you’re searching for.
- ✅ PACKAGE AND SIZE: 1 pcs 29.5*20.5inch (75*52cm)White Theme left corner Flowers+1pcs 25.6*14.2inch (65*36cm) White Theme right corner flower+1 White Semi-sheer drape:600*75cm/21*2.5ft+Rhinestone Shoe Decals Stickers”I Do” &”Me Too”+10 green zip ties. （Note: Not Include Wood Stand. )
- ✅ PREMIUM WEDDING ARCH DRAPING FABRIC:These draping fabrics are made of wrinkle-resistant soft polyester. It has fabulous texture and durability. These textiles will always stay smooth and flat when used, making them more graceful than tulle and nylon fabrics. The fabric can washable by hand and machine and can be re-used.
- ✅ ELEGANT FLOWERS FOR ARCH: Artificial flowers in a variety of rich colors with numerous leaves provide a variety of visual effects, and the natural curls of the flowers are as delicate and lifelike as real flowers. The wedding floral arch kit includes 10 zip straps that can be used to secure the flowers on a wooden shelf or anywhere else, and the length of the fabric can be modified as needed, making it very practical to use.
The majority of kits you’ll find online will be balloon kits, in these kits, you’ll be treated with tape, balloons, and maybe a flower/feature or two.
Finding the best balloon kit for you, if that’s the look you’re going for, is important. Equally as important is adhering to a budget – if you have one.
AliExpress offers a wedding balloon arch kit for just about $22. Obviously, an absolute bargain. Of course, with this, I would express to be very mindful of both the quality and how long it will take to arrive. This should be ordered way before your big day.
This kit looks extremely promising – with a choice of colors, glitter balloons, gold leaves, and tape. The blue looks gorgeous, in my opinion.
- Please Watch The Video Installation Instructions Before Purchasing The Installation. HIGH QUALITY – MATERIAL: Iron / COLOR: Gold / SIZE: 7.2 x 7.2 ft, Brand Name:LANGXUN. The material of the arch is iron, durable, corrosion-resistant, can be reused several times, environmental protection and sanitation, and does not take up space.
- ATMOSPHERE BUILDER – Arch decoration is one of the most popular party decorations nowadays. Take a look at the arches on ins and tiktok,you can decorate it with balloons, flowers, fake plants or LED light pendants or other elements to create a personalized backdrop for the arch. It can be used indoors or outdoors.
- SUITABLE FOR VARIOUS OCCASIONS – Birthday party, bachelor party, boy & girl baby showers, school opening ceremonies, graduation party decoration, candy buffets, dessert tables, Halloween Decorations, Christmas decoration, New Years Decoration, Commercial celebration decorationand Party Photo Booth. You Can Reuse It On Various Occasions.
An alternative to real or silk flowers? Yes, paper. This might seem a little too DIY for your liking, but look how stunning they look.
These can be incorporated into your overall arch design, adding a lovely dash of color and sparkle. This paper flower DIY kit gives you the templates, so you can create an endless amount.
Coming in at $16.95, they can be a cheaper alternative to traditional flower arches.
- Abundant to Use and Share: you will receive 28 pieces of paper flower templates totally, including 24 pieces of petal templates in 4 shapes, 6 pieces each shape in 6 different sizes, 2 piece of bottom templates in round and hexagon shapes respectively, and 2 pieces of leaf templates in 2 sizes, enough for you to DIY different paper flowers or share with others
- DIY Various Flowers: the paper flower templates kit has 4 different shapes in 6 different sizes of petal design, allowing you to make peony with about 2-18 inches, rose with about 1-18 inches, daisy with about 1-18 inches, and daffodil with about 4-18 inches, you can DIY match with different size of leaves and different shape of bottoms to make the flower more vivid and delicate
- Serving You for a Long Time: made of kraft paper [vellum paper], the paper flower templates tools are sturdy, not easy to deform or break, allowing you to use for many times, and providing you with a long time use experience
I hope these fun wedding arch kits give you some inspiration to create the arch of your dreams! Now all you have to do is decide where you’ll spend all that money you saved!
What is the arch called at a wedding?
The arch used at weddings is called the Arbor. This is usually an arch-shaped structure that can be covered by vines, branches, shells, twigs, fabric, and flowers. There is usually a trellis included designed in a arch shape so that it creates a tunnel above the couple.
In some cases, it is simply referred to as a wedding arch.
What is the point of a wedding arch?
The wedding arch symbolizes the future home of the bride and groom where they will be starting their family in.
In meaning cultures, arches can mean initiation and ceremonies of renewal. When you walk through an archway, it can signify your departure from your old life and transition to a new phase.
Why is a wedding arch important?
Apart from serving as the backdrop for your wedding ceremony, a wedding arch frames the couple as they are sharing an intimate moment together.
Throughout the wedding ceremony, this is the most photographed decoration so it’s best to put a little design to it.
How much does a DIY wedding arch cost?
If you decide to build your own wedding arch, it can cost you between $70 to $700, depending on the material you use to make the arch and what you decorate it with. If you are on a budget, you can go for less expensive options, such as a light metal arch instead of a heavy-duty wooden arch.
How many flowers are needed for an arch?
If you decide to decorate your wedding arch with flowers, you can start with at least 10 boxes of flowers and 8 boxes of greenery. If you have budget for more, you can add more boxes so that your arch will have a lush look.
What to do with wedding arch after wedding?
If you have a garden at home, you can repurpose your wedding arch and have your plants climb over it. It will not only add a gorgeous appeal in your garden, it will also be a wonderful reminder of your big day.
Did you make your own arch? Share your favorite DIY wedding arch kits below!
I’m a freelance journalist/writer/content marketer with BA Hons in Journalism.