Get ready to look gorgeous with our favorite envious bridal curls that just scream volume and beauty.
Wedding day hair is an important part of completing a bride’s look!
No matter your hair type, there is sure to be a hairstyle that fits your look perfectly.
One of the most common bridal hairstyles is curls!
They are so versatile and provide a super classy look.
Check out our favorite fancy wedding hairstyle ideas, plus tips on how to get the look!
10 Envious Bridal Curls
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, we earn a small commission at no extra charge to you.
1. We love these loose curls!
Loose curls are still classy but keep your look a little less formal. Bonus: they go well with just about any dress!
- This look is easiest to achieve on “second day hair.”
- It may go against all your instincts to not wash your hair on your wedding day, but it will save you a lot of time both in the shower and the styling chair!
- If you’re doing your own hair, use a large-barrel curling iron
2. Curls pulled back
Curls can be pulled into sections to create a simple updo! Gorgeous, right?
- While there are ways to get these ringlets naturally, if you’re in a rush you can use a ringlet barrel curling iron.
- Protect your hair from the heat with a good heat protection spray!
3. Curls and color!
Have you ever seen anything prettier than this bride’s curls? The pop of color is amazing! The ombre tone makes her curls pop even more.
- The ombre look is best achieved by going to a professional, unless you have a friend who is insanely good with hair color.
- Don’t want to commit to permanent hair color? Try something like Splat. Just be careful, that stuff stains like crazy!
- Whatever you use to color it, dye your hair at least a week before your wedding to give the excess dye time to wash out. Trust me, no matter how long I rinse, I still have dye coming out in the shower for days afterward!
4. Side-swept curls
With this bridal hairstyle, no veil is needed
This look is very classic and would look amazing at a formal wedding.
- For this look, you’ll want to start with freshly washed hair and blow-dry it to the side.
- Make sure you have plenty of hair clips ready to section off your hair into manageable chunks!
- Check out this easy tutorial to get side-swept curls!
5. An updo of curls!
Curls make updos look that much better. They add much needed volume. The floral accent tops off this look.
- For this look, just about any type of curls goes!
- If you want a sophisticated look, go with tight curls using a small barrel curling iron.
- For a more casual look, start with loose curls!
6. Perfect curls
Seriously…we don’t have much to say about this style accept that these bridal curls are perfect!
- We love products like Aussie Miracle Curls to help you get the look at home.
- The hair brooch is beautiful and adds a nice touch.
7. Natural ringlets
This bride looks amazing with her natural hair! If your hair is already naturally curly, you don’t really have to do much!
- Check out this tutorial on how to define those natural curls a bit more.
- Just add some shine with something like Chi Infusion Shine.
8. A little bit of everything
Braids, curls, and a half-updo all in one hairstyle? We envy this bride’s hair!
- The combination of textures and styles looks wonderful and creates a very whimsical look.
- Add a fun flower hair brooch in your wedding colors to pull the look together.
READ MORE: Beautiful Brides With Short Hair
9. Curls and a jewels
Curls on their own are pretty, and head jewelry is beautiful on its own. Combining the two creates a really classy and up-scale look.
- This look is suitable for any wedding type or theme.
- Go with loose curls just at the bottom of your hair to copy the look.
10. Tight curls and flowers!
This bride’s look is super chic and so boho! The tight spiral curls and the half-floral crown are beautiful together.
- For this look, you’ll want to start with freshly washed hair and add a bit of leave-in conditioner.
- Use a curling wand, versus the clamp-style barrel. Or just twist your hair around the barrel without clamping it.
- Check out this tutorial on how to get those gorgeous spiral curls!