These brides rocking short hair prove that you don’t need to spend hours on your mane on your wedding day! We believe all brides are beautiful! Though brides with long flowing locks and big curls look absolutely amazing, we have a soft side for brides who pull off a look that many don’t expect. If you have short hair, you can count out one thing to stress about on your wedding day. Short hair means that your lovely face and your dress will be the stars of the show! If you’re a bride with short hair, don’t think you will look any less bridal! Here are 10 brides with short hair that look gorgeous on their special day.
Brides Who Rocked Short Hair
1. We love this short bob! The extra hair in the front is the perfect frame for her face.
2. Short hair means more room for accessories! This bride’s floral crown is super pretty.
CHECK MORE: Wedding Hairstyles for Long Brown Hair
3. How pretty is her head-band? The small amount of bling is just enough for a glamorous look.
4. We love how simple yet beautiful this bride’s look is. Her above-the-shoulder hair accentuates her face and shoulders.
5. Nothing says vintage like a pearl head-band and sleeves. This look is so classic!
6. This bride screams fierce. From her hair to her amazing dress, this bride owns her hair and her look!
7. Greenery head wreaths are really unique! Short hair looks flawless on this bride. Check out that dress too!
8. The hair vine this bride selected is beautiful! The vine definitely wouldn’t work on long hair.
9. This floral headpiece is out of this world! The small crystals are the perfect finishing touch for this bride.
10. Talk about a bold and daring look! Not many woman can pull off very short hair but this bride absolutely owns it.
Were you a bride who rocked short hair? Tell us about your bridal hair style!
Hi there, I am Lusine! A young enthusiast who loves to write about beauty, pets, food, and so many other things. When I am not writing, I am most presumably hanging out with my dog Benji or watching Netflix. I am also into cooking and yoga. Probably the best two things to do when I need some self-time.