Looking for some of the best “two brides are better than one” wedding ideas?
I’ve got you covered!
Below, you’ll find ideas for everything from planners to invites to beautiful decor that expresses the beautiful sentiment!
Take a look!
Two Brides Are Better Than One Wedding Ideas
If you’re struggling to come up with an overall theme for your big day, consider using a mantra to kick-start your planning.
I personally love the Two Brides Are Better Than One sentiment!
While it’s hard to plan every aspect of your wedding around a single phrase, this one does lend for some fabulous inspiration.
We’ll start where every good wedding begins, with the planner! Okay, so they really start with the couple, but planners help, right?
FYI, this post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, we earn a small commission at no extra charge to you.
Two Brides Are Better Than One Wedding Planners
From super simple budget-friendly journal-style planners to true keepsake ideas, your perfect “two brides are better than one” wedding planner is below. :D
1. Personalized Spiral-Bound Two Brides Planner
Purple Trail makes some of the loveliest wedding planners, including this simple yet elegant “Two Brides” spiral-bound option. ,
It includes everything you can think of to plan your big day, from budgets guest lists to checklists and more.
- Gender Neutral layout, perfect for all couples!
- Every Aspect of Wedding Planning covered! Budgets, Checklists, Attire, Vendors, Guest lists, Registry and More!
- Your Choice of Hard Book cover with coil binding, or Synthetic Covers with coil binding.
- Large 8" x 11" size, portable and sturdy! Customized with your name or other text.
- 24 Month calendar section, Dated or Undated. Choose start month of calendar section.
2. Mrs. & Mrs. Wedding planner
Another budget-friendly gay wedding planner, I love the vintage look of the cover on this one.
It includes a timeline checklist, budget planner, expense tracker, table seating arrangements, and more.
- JST Planners and Notebooks (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 103 Pages - 01/16/2020 (Publication Date) - Independently published (Publisher)
3. PurpleTrail Lesbian Wedding Planner
Almost about this planner from Purple Trail is totally customizable, from the cover size to the names (obviously) to the colors.
The checklists inside are equally amazing and detailed, leaving nothing to chance.
4. Lesbian Wedding Planner Stickers
Now that you’ve found the perfect Two Brides Are Better Than One planner, grab some of these darling stickers to make it even more useful and fun to use.
They come in six styles, including winter, summer, and year-round themes. You get 37-40, depending on which set you choose.
5. Equally Wed Guide to Planning Your LGBT Wedding
Okay, so this isn’t technically a planner, but it’s an absolute essential for LGBTQ+ couples!
In fact, it’s one of the only books dedicated entirely to helping YOU plan the perfect day. It really should be one of your first wedding planning purchases.
- Palladino, Kirsten (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 272 Pages - 05/30/2017 (Publication Date) - Seal Press (Publisher)
Two Brides Are Better Than One Cards & Invitations
Okay, so you’ve found the perfect planner to keep all your tasks organized, now on to the next order of business: sending out announcement cards & invitations.
Once again, we’ll head to Amazon & Etsy (although mostly Etsy) to find the perfect ideas for all tastes.
1. Two Brides Pop-Up Card
How beautiful is this pop-up card? It’s technically a congratulatory card, but also works well for invitations.
It is pricey for a single card though, so probably best for small weddings (or really big budgets)
- Romantic and peaceful, two women holding hands on a bridge overlooking the sky-blue lake, along with two red hearts and a rainbow tree nearby. A perfect way to express their true love in this unique and special memorable card.
- This card is ideal as a gift for weddings, engagements, anniversaries, vow renewals or to say “I Love You” to that special person.
- Awesome Lesbian Couple True Love 3D Pop Up card is 7 inches wide by 5 inches tall. Comes with one envelope and a protective cello clear bag to give as a gift or mailing.
- This card will be a treasure for many years to come.
- Our laser cut, hand assembled 3D pop up card will amaze anyone. Your special message inside this blank card will make this an extraordinary card for any occasion.
2. Lesbian wedding invitations with two brides
I love everything about these gorgeous printed lesbian wedding invitations, from the starry sky to the lovely font.
Choose from sets of 50 all the way up to 250. They also ship fast (but alas, not free).
3. Laser-Cut Lesbian Wedding Invitations
This adorable laser-cut invitation is surprisingly affordable at $2 per card. I love the silhouette of the two brides standing beneath the tree.
Personalize it with your initials and wedding date. Since you can order exactly as many as you need, it’s great for a low-waste wedding.
4. Two Brides Are Better Than One Shower Invite
Need a cute invite to your bridal shower? I adore the chalkboard look of these personalized cards!
Choose from a ton of envelope colors and 4 different invite sizes. They’ll send you a proof to check out upon request so you can make sure it’s just right.
5. Lesbian Wedding Ticket Invitations
Want something that’s as unique as you and your future Mrs? Forget traditional invites and send out these nifty Lesbian Wedding Ticket Invitations instead!
Each set comes with 12 tickets, and obviously you can personalize all of the details. They’re perfect for those who prefer a butch/femme couple combination.
Two Brides Are Better Than One Wedding Decorations
1. Two Brides are Better Than One Gay Wedding Sign
Super affordable and oh-so-adorable, these lovely Two Brides Are Better Than One signs actually inspired this entire post!
Grab one for the entrance of your venue or grab a bunch and place them throughout. I think they’d look cute with your bridal party holding them.
- MADE IN AMERICA: Every sign is designed with love and printed in our print shop in Columbus, Ohio. We are a family-run company obsessed with design, quality and details.
- SUSTAINABLE: All paper is made in North America and sourced through sustainable forestry. Because that's important to us.
- PROCESS: Once we receive your order, our small team of designers will review the details and begin production. All printing is done in-house on 100# cardstock, then the order moves to sewing. We add a 100# core and a blank corresponding 100# cardstock to the back. The three sheets are then stitched together. A high quality ribbon is inserted and knotted to your specifications
- WHO WE ARE: The Ritzy Rose is an Ohio-based family business with four people, making all of your orders. This is our full-time job, hobby and obsession-we love what we do! With a decade of printing experience and thousands of happy customers, we vow to get your order right (we are total perfectionists!)
- See our sign spec image for further details. Our color cards are meticulously calibrated and regularly checked against standards, but colors vary from screen to screen. We do our best to show our product in action, sometimes that requires photo manipulation. We aim to keep scale and color as accurate as possible.
2. Two Brides Seating Chart Wedding Decor
Forget seating charts! With this beautiful decal, you can make a beautiful sign that encourages your guests to choose a seat and not a side!
Grab it in multiple sizes and choose from a TON of color options. Note, though, that it’s just for the decal, not the sign itself.
3. Two Brides Are Better Than One Favor Tags
While these favor tags are technically for bachelorette party gift bags, you can change the text at the bottom and turn them into wedding favor tags.
4. Personalized Wine Glass Set
Ignore the picture with the bride and groom names, every last part of this wine glass set is customizable.
I would add Two Brides on the top row in the bigger letters, than “Are better than one” in the space for the names.
Finish it off with your wedding date and give them out as favors! You get 24 in each set.
5. Words For The Brides Guest Heart Cards
Forget a boring old guest book! Place these beautiful “Words for the Brides” hearts at each table and let your guests share their best wishes for you.
Keep them in a box after the reception and pull them out as a reminder of all the wonderful people who came to share your big day with you.
While not all of the two brides are better than one wedding ideas above specifically SAY those words, they do a beautiful job of capturing the sentiment.