If you’re looking for the best gay and lesbian wedding favors, we’ve got you covered!
From amazingly clever ideas to super budget-friendly guest gifts, we’ve rounded up plenty of fantastic options.
Ready to check them out?
Good, let’s get started!
Gay and Lesbian Wedding Favors
Aside from accepting all the lavish gifts and well wishes, you need to give your guests a token of appreciation.
This is to show your gratitude for their attendance and congratulations.
But you are already spending the big bucks on dinner for 100+ people and all the decorations, not to mention your dresses and the wedding band!
It can feel overwhelming to pile on gay wedding party favors for all your guests, but there are a lot of cheap options.
We’ll start with our favorite favors that are fairly cheap in terms of great value for the money.
Then, we’ll look at “our budget is so tight even those are out of our range” options.
FYI, this post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, we earn a small commission at no extra charge to you.
Gay & Lesbian Cheap Wedding Favors
1. No Ugly Crying™ Handkerchief, the Perfect Bridesmaid Gift, Wedding keepsake
We all know lots of tissues and handkerchiefs need to be available at weddings.
If it isn’t the best friend of the bride or groom, we sure know the parents are going to be turning on the waterworks.
It’s a good idea to have these at each seat, and they can be kept as wedding memorabilia as well!
2. Blonde and Black Haired Brides Lesbian Wedding Magnet
Unique wedding favors can be hard to find, so looking for something that really represents you as a couple helps. Such as these magnets.
If you and your partner happen to be blonde and brunette or black-haired, it’s quite a cute gesture of appreciation to hand out these magnets for your guests’ fridges at home!
3. Personalized Foil Stamped Playing Cards
Immortalize your wedding day with these customized playing cards your guests can actually use!
Finding wedding favors like this for sale is like finding gold.
Each time your guests reach for these cards after your big day, it is like they are celebrating your wedding all over again.
4. BigMouth Inc Stemless Wine Glass
Love potion wedding favors are the next big thing. This bottle is actually a wine glass disguised as a love potion.
If you really think about it, there is no disguise at all!
After your big day with your lovely partner and family and friends, your guests can fill the stemless wine glass up with their own love potion and hopefully find their true love.
- CUTE WINE GLASS: Fall deeper in love with every sip. It’s easy to see why people are infatuated with our new Love Potion No. Wine glass. It holds 14 ounces of that magic potion some people call “wine”.
- HIGH QUALITY: This cute wine glass is made out of high-quality glass with a real cork stopper so you can save some for that special someone.
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT: If you’re looking for a great gift for wine drinkers, this is it! It’s perfect for any birthday, bachelorette party or on your next wine night.
- EASY TO CLEAN: This high-quality wine glass is easy to clean. After you’ve mixed and mingled, you simply hand wash and store for future use.
- BIGMOUTH INC: We are the creative force behind an exclusive line of high-quality, fun novelty items. Our specialty is an assortment of original, humorous products targeting practical jokers of all ages.
5. Gay Pride Wedding Personalized Candle Favor
These cute little candles are outdoorsy wedding favors that look great lit up on guest tables under the moonlight or as wedding favors for each guest.
You customize a label for the candle that includes your two names and the date of your big day!
6. Gay Pride Wedding Thank You Favor Gift Tag
Sometimes the perfect wedding favor is something as simple as a thank-you note attached to the gift bag.
It’s nothing big or fancy but it lets the guests know how much you appreciate their attendance, and it serves as a commemorative piece for your big day.
7. Personalized Wedding Wood Round Coaster
Another outdoorsy wedding favor for rustic weddings, these round little wooden coasters can last long after your wedding day.
They are made from durable bamboo, which makes them good keepsakes to have.
The best part is they can be personalized for not only a gay or lesbian wedding, but also for showers and engagement favors!
8. Champagne-Shaped Bubble Wands
We love this idea. These tiny celebratory champagne bottle bubble wants can be used on your big day.
Guests can blow bubbles as you take your first steps or dance as a married couple. It doesn’t get more touching than that!
Afterward, they make cute mini decorations that can serve as counter-top decor or table embellishments.
- SET OF 108 CHAMPAGNE BOTTLE BUBBLE BLOWER WANDS: Each container featuring the bubble solution is designed in the shape of a champagne bottle. Each bottle holds 22.5ml. The liquid bubble solution is non-toxic and non-staining
- BRING CHILDLIKE FUN TO YOUR WEDDING OR PARTY: Just the thing for your upcoming wedding, bridal shower, or engagement party! Spice up the atmosphere and have fun with all the guests thanks to the bulk supply of 108!
- LEAK PROOF AND SAFE FOR TRANSPORT: The lid of each container is leak proof and safe for transporting to and from your engagement party or event venue. Feel free to re-use the container for entertaining children and toddlers
- EFFORTLESS USAGE FOR YOUNG AND OLD: The wand is attached to the lid. Make sure the wand is sufficiently dipped into the soap solution, then take out the wand and blow through the small hole to blow the bubbles
- DIMENSIONS: 1.1 x 3.5 Inches; Each bottle contains 22.5ml of solution
9. Lesbian Wedding Shot Glasses
While these aren’t as inexpensive as some of the other cheap lesbian wedding favors, they’re still a great value for the money.
Shots and alcohol are usually associated with celebrations. Of course, it could go the other way but not on your wedding day!
Have all your guests make toasts and cheers using these little shot glasses customized with your wedding date and names in celebration of your love.
Each time these shot glasses are used after your wedding, it’s like another toast is given to you!
10. Ceramic Salt and Pepper Shakers
Perhaps our favorite, nothing says compatibility and love like two peas in a pod!
This adorable salt and pepper shaker set is a practical and unique wedding favor.
It doesn’t matter if your guest is single or coupled up, it might even encourage the singletons to find their forever person!
Gay Cheap Wedding Favors for Extremely Tight Budgets
While all of the options above are fairly budget-friendly, we also have some extra-affordable options for those on super tight budgets.
1. Personalized Love Wins Candle Favor Tins
If you liked the candle option above, this is a much more affordable option, and you still get the customization! Of course, it follows the old saying “you get what you pay for”, and the candle is poured in nothing but a small tin, it’s still adorable and a worthwhile party favor to have.
2. Monogram Gold Glitter Classic Round Sticker
Simple gold celebratory stickers could be a token that symbolizes your love.
You can customize the initials of you and your loved one regardless of gender.
You can even think about sticking these stickers on champagne bottles or on the wedding favor bags.
3.Half-size Custom Soaps
Now, this is something we’re sure a lot of people can get on board with.
Even if you can afford pricier wedding favors, this is still a very unique one. Handmade, vegan and all-natural, it’s environmentally friendly and smells great as well!
The label can be customized to commemorate your big day!
4. Personalized Gay Wedding Favor Hershey’s Kisses
Throw in one or two or a handful of these customized Hershey’s kisses in each goody bag.
While we know the wrapper will rarely be kept, the sweet little snack symbolizes your love.
Chocolate makes you happy, by stimulating the production of serotonin (allegedly) and therefore will make your guests happy too!
If these are still too far out of your price range, you can also buy this sticker-only set, then find Hershey Kisses on sale and apply them yourself.
5. Gay Pride Thank You Stickers
For those who want to round out a wedding favor gift bag with a splash of color, these stickers are incredibly affordable and get the message across.
Throw in a few of these for extra sentiment!
- GAY PRIDE STICKERS: This sticker roll comes with 1000 stickers per pack. These heart shaped stickers feature a rainbow desing with the words “Thank you” written in the middle. Thank everyone for their support with these stickers.
- HIGH QUALITY: Each sticker is made from high quality 80g art paper.
- EASY TO APPLY: Just remove the sticker from the roll and stick it anywhere. They can be put on most clean, dry surfaces like ceramic or plastic.
- MAKE IT SPECIAL: The sticker puts a sweet touch on a special gift. Ideal for sealing bags and envelopes on special occasions or give away as party favors for pride parade events.
- DIMENSIONS: Each sticker measures 1.5 x 1.25 inches.
We hope our suggestions helped you choose the perfect and unique gay and/or lesbian wedding favors.
You know which one is our favorite, tell us your favorite wedding favors below!
Last update on 2020-01-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API