Whether you need the perfect last-minute wedding gift ideas for a gay, lesbian, or opposite-sex wedding, we’ve got your back.
With so many things in constant flux these days, you don’t even have to be a procrastinator to find yourself in need of an eleventh-hour present. Of course, it can be totally stressful to find the perfect one, especially if you don’t have a lot of time.
The good news? There really are plenty of ideas available, and you won’t even have to leave your house to buy them. So, without further ado, let’s dive into my favorite last-minute wedding gifts.
Let’s start with a quick look at our top picks, then keep reading for all the glorious details.
Last-Minute Wedding Gift Ideas Top Picks at a Glance
Quick note- this post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, we earn a small commission at no extra charge to you.
Check the table below for a side-by-side comparison of our favorites!
Now, let’s look at some more gifts which might interest you.
Amazing Last-Minute Wedding Gift Ideas
Marriage is usually signifies new beginnings. This could come with a new home and new adventures.
These flower pots are a great metaphor for that. Obviously, with the adorable little slogan on them, the lucky couple will love them.
These could also be the first little bit of new growth, after their wedding, that they may have. A super little memory and a wonderful metaphor for their new life together.
If the newlyweds are big travelers, then this is the most amazing gift for them. It’ll be their lovely adventure book, and it looks perfect.
As they start their new life and create new memories, they’ll have somewhere to jot everything down.
- BEAUTIFUL DIY MEMORY BOOK: Our DIY photo album boasts a stylish wooden cover with an engraved world map pattern and“Our Adventure Book”title. You can mark on the map where your adventurous trips have taken you, save all your memorable photos and write comments on the side to mentally repeat your journey whenever you desire.
- PREMIUM QUALITY & DURABLE: As opposed to most flimsy photo albums on the market which bind the scrapbooks with rope, our adventure book is bound together with 3 adjustable metal buckles which allow you to add or remove pages freely. Made of premium quality materials,It is as sturdy and durable as a book and will preserve your photos and memories for years to come.
- PERFECT SIZE TO HOLD YOUR MEMORIES: Designed for your convenience, our photo album scrapbook has 40 thick sheets–80 pages and can hold and present more than 160 photos of 4 x 6 inches. The included multicolored, self-adhesive 612pcs corner stickers make pasting your photos easy by eliminating the need to use glue; and allow you to easily switch out your photos without damage.
- THOUGHTFUL GIFT IDEA FOR ANY OCCASION: Coming packed in an elegant gift box, our memory book makes a thoughtful and ideal Birthday, Valentine’s Day, Anniversary, Wedding or any occasion gift for friends, family members, partners or any special person in your life! You can fill it up with shared memories and offer a unique gift to a loved one or gift it blank so that your recipient can create their own adventure book.
- LOVE IT WITHOUT RISK: Your satisfaction and happiness is our top priority! If you are not satisfied with this item, just please contact us. we will try best to help you. Click “Add To Cart” Now concern free and gift yourself and your loved one’s with a unique and highly versatile memory book.
Just like the top pick, this is an adorable little poster. A little more simple in design so will perfectly match minimalism homes and couples.
This is a little quirky and funny poster, that will definitely put smiles on some faces.
- Looking For That Extra Special Wedding Anniversary Or Valentine’s Day Present? Look No Further. This Personalised Framed Print Is Sure to Delight That Special Same Sex Lesbian Couple.
- Superb Quality – 12 x 10 inch WITH MOUNT.
- This MRS & MRS keepsake framed print can be customised with the Couple's surname and the date (i.e. MRS AND MRS ELLINGHAM 01/04/ 2010).
- A unique Valentine's Day, Christmas, Engagement, Wedding, Anniversary or Birthday present.
- This Item Is Personalised. Please See Image for Personalisation Instructions.
Does the lucky couple love chocolate? Would they love a gift like this? Like, who wouldn’t?
I am absolutely obsessed with the creativity that comes with this wedding gift. It even has a little chocolate poem. Etsy always has the most amazing gifts for you to choose from, you can get lost in some of the suggestions.
Actually, gifting spoons as a wedding gift is a really popular idea. Cutlery in general – usually as the lucky couple is likely to either be redecorating or even moving, it’s all about fresh starts.
These spoons are super cute, and will likely just become a little souvenir from their big day. A simple but cute idea.
6. A Lovespoon
Lovespoons are a traditional present, which is often given with romantic intent/to signify romance.
Find one that is decoratively carved to perfectly suit the couple. This eternity love spoon is so beautiful. You can even get these spoons personalised.
7. Gift Basket
Etsy is also perfect for gift baskets – creating them for you, and even delivering them for you. Isn’t that the best for last-minute gifts.
One of the cutest ones I found was this wonderful one from HeritageBeeFarm on Etsy. Complete with Raw Honey, soap, beeswax lip balm, honey candy, beeswax candle, or a heart soap. Even in a cute little bucket.
This is perfect for one of those amazing rustic/outdoor weddings.
If you know the couple loves gardening, is moving into a place with a garden, or wants to get a garden – this will be the most perfect gift.
It’s always fabulous to gift the newly-weds with things they will actually use, so functional items like this are just perfect.
You can even get these customised with a lovely little message or their names.
9. A Money Box
Let’s help the newly-weds get their funds back to normal after their big day and their honeymoon.
Money boxes are a really great way to actually save money. They can also become a piece of decor for their home, and a great little memory.
Just like the scrapbook above, this revolves around adventures and travels – so this is something to consider when getting this money box.
You can get this personalised.
Lastly, jewelry is always a popular wedding or anniversary gift. I thought these earrings were just incredible. They make an amazing last-minute gift idea for a lesbian wedding, but they’re just as perfect to give to the bride in a non-LGBTQ ceremony.
You can find necklaces, hair clips, anklets, and even nose rings. Whether the couple wants to match or not is completely down to them as individuals. If you think this is something cute, it’s definitely worth an option.
I hope this showed you that all hope isn’t lost. You can find amazing last-minute wedding gifts, that are personal and thoughtful.
My top pick is definitely this Personalized star print poster. If you put in the couple’s anniversary, they get their own customized star map, with an adorable little doodle of them.
Personalized gifts, like this, are such a fabulous option. Obviously, give gifts like this a week to be created so perhaps not super last-minute.
What are some of your favorite last-minute wedding gift ideas? Share below!
I’m a freelance journalist/writer/content marketer with BA Hons in Journalism.
Last update on 2021-09-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API