His and his towels make fantastic wedding gifts for two grooms. It seems like we can never have enough of them! While robes aren’t quite as essential- at least not in mass quantities- they just pair perfectly with towels. So, if you want to create a whole bath-themed gift, consider including one for each groom! Toss in some beautiful towel hooks, and you’ve got an entire spa-themed gift that will make them feel totally pampered.
10 Outstanding His and His Towels & Bathrobes That Make Perfect Wedding Gifts for Two Grooms
Let’s s take a dive into the best his and his towels, same-sex towels, and even towel hooks. This will make your shared bathroom experience easier and just all-around more smooth.
Full disclosure: We used affiliate links in this article. This does mean that we will earn a small commission if you use one of our links to buy an item. Of course, this comes at no extra cost to you.
Without further ado, let’s take a look. We’ll start with the towels, then we’ll check out a few fantastic same-sex couple bathrobes.
His and His Towel Sets
I’ll be honest, finding specific Mr. and Mr. Towels sets wasn’t easy. Too many retailers still cater almost entirely to the “his and hers” crowd. That makes no sense to me, since same-sex marriages are on the rise AND gay couples even have a higher median income than their opposite-sex counterparts. I’m not making this stuff up! The data comes from the latest Census survey.
Alas, until more retailers open their minds and catch up to the 21st century, we’re kind of stuck either shopping from a limited (albeit lovely) selection, or trying to piece together our own his and his gift ideas. We did a little of both below.
1. His and his towels
So, for the actual towels – it’s important that you can still tell the difference between each towel. That’s where these personalized towels come in handy.
Not only can you put whatever initial you want on them, but they’re also luxurious. You can choose the colors and sizes, too.
2. His and his hand towels
During the current climate, you might also want your own hand towels. These are also just super cute gifts to have. We just love luxury towels, and these do not disappoint. You can put your name, nickname, or even an inside joke on these towels. That’s the beauty of personalized items.
3. His and his towels with the wedding date
Finding his and his towels with the wedding date is a little tougher, but these should fit the bill just nicely! Since they’re monogrammed with the couple’s last name, they’re gender-neutral. While they’re not technically bath towels, they do make wonderful hand towels for the kitchen.
- Personalized 16”x24” Waffle Weave Kitchen Towel
- Design is permanently printed
- Individually packaged in cellophane sleeve and ready to be gifted
- Bundle and save - multiple towel sets are available
- Great for drying and cleaning
4. Monogrammed Beach Towels for Men
If your favorite couple lives near the beach, consider adding in some great monogrammed towels for a day of fun in the sun! Bonus- these are also great bath towels on laundry day! Hey, don’t pretend you haven’t pulled out the beach towel because everything else was dirty!
These are awesome because you can choose from a bunch of colors, then add your own monogram OR text. So, you could easily add their wedding date as well.
- Please choose your favorite towel color and click "Customize Now" to add your name to get a unique personalized cabana beach towel.
- Soft, absorbent, and attractive, this quick dry beach towel feel great after a hot shower or when coming out of the surf and cool embroidery make these beach towels eye catching and unique, making your beach, swimming pool, bath time much more personalized. Time to hit the beach with this great gifts for families, friends, adults, girls, boys, birthdays, pool party, summer camp, bridal shower, bachelorette and other celebrations.
- Using the latest in embroidery printing technology, this luxurious and cozy beach towels prints your unique name to make you feel different. No matter the color you choose, these towels will long be a treasured member of the family. You can use them at the beach, in the bathroom, by the pool, anywhere you need the help of an absorbent friend. These towels go where you go and perform all the duties expected of any top quality cloth.
- Made of soft, 100% USA cotton terry velour fabric. It is both easy to care for and durable, holding up well to frequent use and laundering. The 35”x62” cabana stripe beach towel is ideal for hot days on the beach or by the pool, can cover your whole body.
- Fully hemmed | Dimensions: 35"w x 62"h
When it comes to Mr. and Mr. towels, they can be difficult to find. Personalized options, obviously, are a great option. However, if you are not completely bothered about sharing towels, or would like another option, you can opt for his and his towel hooks. These are a great piece of decor for any home. Let’s take a look at them.
His and his towel hooks
Finding his and his towel hooks is even harder than finding matching towel sets for a same-sex couple. We did manage to round up two great options, though. Take a look!
5. His and his towel hooks
These farmhouse effect cast iron wall hangers will look gorgeous, especially if you have a cottage style of interior. It’s just a lovely addition to a home, which helps organize your bathroom, in a little quirky way.
6. Wrought-Iron Towel Hook
This one comes in two options- His or Mr. While it’s not technically a “his and his towel hooks set,” you can just buy two. It has a great rugged look to it, and it’s strong enough to hold coats as well (so it will definitely hold a bathrobe should they choose to use it for that).
- RUGGED CONSTRUCTION. Supplying long-lasting strength and use throughout the years, this sturdy, metal hook is attached to a white, marble-like mounting panel to support his coat, towel, hat, briefcase and other personal items.
- PRACTICAL, EASY-TO-INCORPORATE ACCENT. This single coat hook is clearly marked “Mr. ” so hubbies and dads have a personal space to hang up his belongings. The marble-finished plaque with a contrasting cast iron finish seamlessly fits into any interior design.
- VERSATILE USE. Besides being placed in a foyer or entranceway, the man of the house can mount this in the bedroom, bathroom, office or any other location that would benefit from a handy, hanging hook.
- GREAT GIFT IDEA. Ideal for any man, the AdirHome will make a wonderful gift for holidays, birthdays, Father’s Day and other special occasions. Honor your dad, husband, brother or friend with his own designated spot.
- EASY TO MOUNT. Outfitted with a saw tooth hook on the back, the AdirHome wall accent is ready to mount on any wall. Simply hang it in any location you want to add some character and visual charm.
Same-sex Couple Bathrobes
Just like with the towels, rather than trying to search specifically for “the best robes for same sex couples,” instead look for beautiful options that offer personalization. That way, you can easily make your own his and his set. Let’s take a look at a few that I adore.
7. Personalized same sex couple bathrobe
Let’s not forget about bathrobes. These are the best way to snuggle up after a shower or bath. These can be a cute little addition to a bathroom, too – hung from the his and his hooks, of course.
These personalized bathrobes allow you to put the date of your wedding on, too. This is just a constant reminder about the happiest day of your life. You can’t beat that.
8. Fluffy bathrobe personalized with your names
Fluffy bathrobes are just the best thing to cosy up into. These can be made even more special, with a little personalization.
This plush microfleece bathrobe can be embroidered with whatever you want. This could be a name or a simple “his” and “his” just to match the potential his and his hooks. How cute will these be to rock around in, in the morning together with your morning cup of coffee? Personalization ensures you don’t get mixed up, too.
- Embroidered with your custom information. Click "Customize Now" to choose personalization.
- Pamper yourself at the spa, resort or at home in this luxurious shawl collar robe that will keep you warm and cozy.
- 8.5 ounce, 100% polyester fleece; Two patch pockets at hips
- Self-fabric belt and loops for easy adjustment
- Measures: 32"-40" chest, 47" length (S/M); 40"-54" chest, 50" length (L/XL)
9. Custom Robes, Silk
If you want something a little more luxurious, silk robes like these are a great option. They also feel great to slip into after a lovely bath – even better when they are personalized. These would really look hanging in their bathroom, too. Yes, bathrobes can act as a form of decor, too. Especially when they look this great.
I hope this gave you some great ideas for his and his towels or bathrobes for same-sex couples. Remember, if you can’t find the perfect options in a set, you can always put together your own by choosing different personalized towels for each groom.
Do you know of any other terrific his and his towels that make great wedding gifts for two grooms? How about bathrobes? Share below!