If you’re looking for a unique way to incorporate your love of animals into your special day, zoo-themed wedding invitations may be just what you need! We found 8 fantastic options for you. Let’s check them out!
You may also love: 6 Unconventional Wedding Themes For Unique Couples
What to Write in a Zoo-Themed Wedding Invitation?
Every invite needs to answer four basic “w” questions: who, what, when, where.
- Who: Add both of your names, obviously. If your parents are hosting the event for you, traditionally their names go on the invite, too.
- What: Let people know what you’re inviting them to (your wedding). This is especially vital if you’re using a non-traditional invite that doesn’t actually say “wedding” on it.
- When: Include the date of your big day, as well as an RSVP deadline.
- Where: The location of your wedding and reception.
You’ll also want to include any details guests need to know about the overall theme. For example, if it’s a casual day, let them know to dress in business casual (or even just plain casual) clothes. If you’ll be taking a tour of an actual zoo, let them know to wear comfy shoes.
If you’re planning a virtual livestreamed wedding from the zoo (such a fun idea!), let guests know where they can log in to watch, too
Related: Zoo Wedding Flower
Zoo-Themed Wedding Invitations
Now that we settled what you should write in the invitation, it’s time to see some cool zoo-themed invitations you can use for the wedding.
FYI, this post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, we earn a small commission at no extra charge to you.
1. White and Golden Safari Invitations
These invitations have everything they need to inspire a fancy, zoo-themed wedding. They are templates, so you’ll have to print them yourself, and you get three different designs for the invitation, RSVP and details.
- 20 Safari Party Fill-In Invitations + 20 White Envelopes
- 5"x7" invitations + A7 envelopes
- 40 pieces total
2. Cute Zoo-Themed Invitations
These are probably the cutest invitations for a zoo-themed wedding, and they are just perfect. You’ll get the invitations, RSVP cards, details, and details cards, so there’s really nothing left to worry about. Grab them on Amazon.
- This item comes with 48 invitation cards and 48 matching envelopes
- Each invitation card measures 5 in. x 7 in.
- These fill-in-the-blank invites are really easy to write on. The thick paper is high quality card stock and designed to resist smudging.
3. Keepsake Zoo-Themed Invitations
If you want something unique, then you can definitely choose these invitations. They are incredibly beautiful, and your guests can keep them close to remind them of the wedding.
- 1)Material: Made of high quality heavy card stock, thick and easy to write; vibrant and durable, eco-friendly material.
- 2)Design: Exclusive watercolor style design with high resolution double-sided printing, cute design perfect for kids.
- 3) Quantity: Each pack includes 20 cards and 20 matching envelopes, let’s start the unforgettable party with these adorable invitation cards.
4. Violet Zoo-Themed Wedding Invitations
Violet is a wonderful color, and if you want to combine it with the zoo theme, you may just get the fanciest event out there. These invitations from Amazon are super customizable, and you can get the invitations, RSVP cards, details about the program and accommodation, and everything comes in a wonderful envelope.
- Rustic Party Invitations – 25 rustic invitations and premium matching envelopes
- Personalize at Home – easily fill-in important details with included space for name, date, time, place, details, and rsvp
- 25 Invitations and Envelopes – easy to write on and features ample space for all of your party details
5. Simple Greenery Invitation
If you prefer simple yet elegant zoo-themed wedding invitations, this one is just right. It doesn’t scream “zoo!” but it still gives off that wildlife vibe you’re looking for. Find it on Amazon, and fill in the details by hand.
- FULL SET: Pack of 25 Invitations + 25 Envelopes. Each invitation is sized at 5x7.
- STYLE: Features a rustic yet modern greenery floral leaf design.
- QUALITY DESIGN: Our 5x7 invitations are printed on 100lb premium uncoated white card stock.
6. Zoo Program Wedding Invitation
Now, here is something to match the theme 100%. These invitations look exactly like zoo programs, and all you have to do is personalize them with your dates, names, RSVP and the people involved.
- CALLING ALL PARTY ANIMALS – Jungle Animals Theme Party Invitation. Exquisite original design for you.
- SMOOTH WRITING – The surface of these safari animals theme invitation paper has been specially processed to make it easier for you to write on.
- MATERIAL – Made of CARD STOCK, durable and eco-friendly. Laser printing technology progress make the cards more vivid, colorfast.
7. Giraffe Wedding Invitation
First, ignore the fact that the picture says “Bridal Shower.” This invite is a template, so the seller will personalize them for you before sending the actual files! Giraffes are some of the cutest animals in the world, and these wedding invitations are absolutely perfect to organize something special and incredibly fancy.
- Laser Cut Design with Glitter: The glitter makes the whole invitation card shining, and also they’re not easily fall off.
- Package Included: There are 50 full sets laser cut wedding invitation cards with envelopes, blank inner sheet and ribbons. As the full set, more convenient and easy to use.
- Pocket : 5(W)*7.4(H) inch, Inner Sheets: 7.09(H) *4.92(W) inch, the size is easy to carry and perfect for any occasions.
8. Zoo Tickets Invitations
In general, zoo tickets don’t look as cool as these ones, but this is no normal event. You can celebrate your zoo-themed wedding, and start off with these adorable invites from Amazon!
Unlike many of the invitations on this list, with this one you’ll receive completed physical invites in the mail, so make sure you order early. Order exactly as many as you need with the “per suite” price, or check out their packages.
- Ticket Design: Each party invitation card is a fun ticket style. A little feature that can add a lot of fun to a party. Playful ticket forms, theme-relevant graphics, and good-looking fonts make these invitation cards even better.
- 20 Invitations & 20 Envelopes: Set of 20. Each product includes 20 party invitation cards and 20 matching envelopes.
- Size: Each ticket invitation card is about 3″*6″. Double-sided design.
Passages on Nature and Animals You Can Use On Your Zoo-Theme Invitation
- “Adopt the pace of nature. Her secret is patience.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “An animal’s eyes have the power to speak a great language.” – Martin Buber
- “Animals are a gift from above for they truly define the words unconditional love.” – Heather Wolf, Kipnuk Has A Birthday
- “Animals are a window to your soul, and a doorway to your spiritual destiny.” – Kim Shotola, The Soul Watchers: Animals’ Quest to Awaken Humanity
- “Animals matter. People matter. And animals in the lives of people matter.” – Noel Fitzpatrick
- “Animals we are, and animals we remain. And the path to our regeneration and happiness, if there be such a path, lies through our animal nature.” – Dora Russell
- “Any glimpse into the life of an animal quickens our own and makes it so much the larger and better in every way.” – John Muir
- “Be kind to every kind, not just mankind.” – Anthony D. Williams
- “Choose only one master – nature.” – Rembrandt
- “Everything in nature invites us constantly to be what we are.” – Gretel Ehrlich
- “If we surrendered to Earth’s intelligence, we could rise up rooted like trees.” – Rainer Maria Rilke
- “If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere.” – Vincent Van Gogh
- “In nature, nothing is perfect, and everything is perfect.” – Alice Walker
- “Listen to the voice of nature, for it holds treasures for you.” – Native American (Huron) proverb
- “Live and let live.” – English proverb
- “Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.” – Albert Einstein
- “The love for all living creatures is the most notable attribute of man.” – Charles Darwin
- “Nature does not hurry. Yet everything is accomplished.” – Lao Tzu
- “Nature is not a place to visit. It is home.” – Gary Snyder
- “Nature never deceives us.” – Jean-Jacques Rousseau
- “Nature never hurries. Atom by atom. Little by little. She achieves her work.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “One touch of nature makes the whole world kin.” – William Shakespeare
- “The richness I achieve comes from nature, the source of my inspiration.” – Claude Monet
- “Tiger got to hunt. Bird got to fly. Man got to sit and wonder, ‘Why, why, why?’ Tiger got to sleep. Bird got to land. Man got to tell himself he understand.” – Kurt Vonnegut
- “Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” – Anatole France
- “When man moves away from nature, his heart becomes hard.” – Native American Lakota proverb
- “When we learn to respect all life, we learn to love all life.” – Anthony D. Williams
No two weddings are the same, and this is a very unique theme. However, you now know everything about zoo-themed wedding invitations, and you’re ready to organize the best party
Related: Zoo-Themed Wedding Décor
Related: Zoo-Themed Wedding Décor!
What are your favorite zoo-themed wedding invitations? Share below!
Andreea is a very passionate content creator and her purpose is to provide you with the most interesting articles, while constantly discovering new facts. She’s been freelance writing for the past five years and has created numerous articles and educational materials while managing her own blog.