If you’re looking for a unique way to incorporate your love of animals into your special day, zoo-themed wedding invitations may be just what you need! We found 8 fantastic options for you. Let’s check them out!
You may also love: 6 Unconventional Wedding Themes For Unique Couples
What to Write in a Zoo-Themed Wedding Invitation?
Before we dive into our favorite zoo-themed wedding invitations, let’s quickly go over some special theme-related tips on what to write in them
Related: Zoo-Themed Wedding Favors
We’ll also include some details for virtual wedding invitations. If you already know all of these basics, feel free to skip ahead to the next section.
Every invite needs to answer four basic “w” questions: who, what, when, where.
- Who: Add both of your names, obviously. If your parents are hosting the event for you, traditionally their names go on the invite, too.
- What: Let people know what you’re inviting them to (your wedding). This is especially vital if you’re using a non-traditional invite that doesn’t actually say “wedding” on it.
- When: Include the date of your big day, as well as an RSVP deadline.
- Where: The location of your wedding and reception.
You’ll also want to include any details guests need to know about the overall theme. For example, if it’s a casual day, let them know to dress in business casual (or even just plain casual) clothes. If you’ll be taking a tour of an actual zoo, let them know to wear comfy shoes.
If you’re planning a virtual livestreamed wedding from the zoo (such a fun idea!), let guests know where they can log in to watch, too
Related: Zoo Wedding Flower
Zoo-Themed Wedding Invitations
Now that we settled what you should write in the invitation, it’s time to see some cool zoo-themed invitations you can use for the wedding.
FYI, this post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, we earn a small commission at no extra charge to you.
1. White and Golden Safari Invitations
These invitations have everything they need to inspire a fancy, zoo-themed wedding. They are templates, so you’ll have to print them yourself, and you get three different designs for the invitation, RSVP and details.
2. Cute Zoo-Themed Invitations
These are probably the cutest invitations for a zoo-themed wedding, and they are just perfect. You’ll get the invitations, RSVP cards, details, and details cards, so there’s really nothing left to worry about. Grab them on Etsy.
3. Keepsake Zoo-Themed Invitations
If you want something unique, then you can definitely choose these invitations. They are incredibly beautiful, and your guests can keep them close to remind them of the wedding.
4. Violet Zoo-Themed Wedding Invitations
Violet is a wonderful color, and if you want to combine it with the zoo theme, you may just get the fanciest event out there. These invitations from Etsy are super customizable, and you can get the invitations, RSVP cards, details about the program and accommodation, and everything comes in a wonderful envelope.
5. Simple Greenery Invitation
If you prefer simple yet elegant zoo-themed wedding invitations, this one is just right. It doesn’t scream “zoo!” but it still gives off that wildlife vibe you’re looking for. Find it on Amazon, and fill in the details by hand.
- FULL SET: Pack of 25 Invitations + 25 Envelopes. Each invitation is sized at 5x7.
- STYLE: Features a rustic yet modern greenery floral leaf design.
- QUALITY DESIGN: Our 5x7 invitations are printed on 100lb premium uncoated white card stock.
- PERFECT FOR: Birthday Party, Baby Shower, Bridal Shower, Graduation, Engagement Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Anniversary Celebration, Retirement, Going Away Party or any other special event!
- 100% UNIQUE: All designs are created by our in-house team — you won't find these designs anywhere else!
6. Zoo Program Wedding Invitation
Now, here is something to match the theme 100%. These invitations look exactly like zoo programs, and all you have to do is personalize them with your dates, names, RSVP and the people involved.
7. Giraffe Wedding Invitation
First, ignore the fact that the picture says “Bridal Shower.” This invite is a template, so the seller will personalize them for you before sending the actual files! Giraffes are some of the cutest animals in the world, and these wedding invitations are absolutely perfect to organize something special and incredibly fancy.
8. Zoo Tickets Invitations
In general, zoo tickets don’t look as cool as these ones, but this is no normal event. You can celebrate your zoo-themed wedding, and start off with these adorable invites from Etsy!
Unlike many of the invitations on this list, with this one you’ll receive completed physical invites in the mail, so make sure you order early. Order exactly as many as you need with the “per suite” price, or check out their packages.
No two weddings are the same, and this is a very unique theme. However, you now know everything about zoo-themed wedding invitations, and you’re ready to organize the best party
Related: Zoo-Themed Wedding Décor
Related: Zoo-Themed Wedding Décor!