If you’re looking for a fun bridal shower game that anyone can play, you’ll adore “Who Am I?” It’s not just a great activity to keep the party fun going, but it can also double as a gift. Plus, it’s gender-neutral, making it perfect for ALL showers, including gay or lesbian couple showers. Read on to learn all about it!
What do you need to play Who Am I?
- A printout copy for each guest
- Enough pens, pencils and/or markers for everyone.
How to Play
- Give each player a copy of the printable when they arrive.
- Ask them to write down their fondest memories with the guest of honor.
- During game time, collect all of the memories and read them out loud.
- The bride/groom/couple has to guess which guest wrote it.
That’s it! Super simple yet so much fun!
How to Turn This Game Into a Gift
First, as you hand out the printable, let guests know that you plan to collect all of these memories into a special book for the bride. That way, they’ll know to take their time making it nice rather than just scribbling down a quick memory.
After game time, gather all of the printouts and turn them into a scrapbook! You can keep it simple and just collect them all in a nice binder or really go all out and ask each guest to design a whole page around their memory.
Nicole is the editor-in-chief and regular staff writer for LoveYouWedding. What does that mean? Basically, she handles all the day-to-day tasks related to managing writers and bringing you stellar content on planning the LGBTQ+ wedding of your dreams.
She loves writing about quirky and unique wedding ideas, probably because she’s pretty quirky herself!