Looking for a fun and modern bridal shower game that’s perfect for today’s tech-driven world? You’ll love “What’s On Your Phone?” where players earn points for things like selfies, missed calls, and even photos of their pets. It’s very easy to learn and pretty self-explanatory, but let’s check out the details anyway.
Check: Who Am I Bridal Shower Game
What do you need to play What’s On Your Phone
- A printout copy for each player- including the bride!
- A prize for the winner (optional)
How to Play
- Hand out copies to each player.
- Set a timer. You can choose the time, but 5 minutes is more than enough.
- Tell players to circle everything from the list that’s on their own phones
- When the timer goes off, have players swap lists for scoring.
- Player with the most points wins!
Related: Match the Movie Love Quotes Printable Shower Game
- You can also play this during a virtual shower. Either email copies of the printable or just use your own to call out (a la bingo style) each item on the lists.
- Make it even more exciting by setting a one-minute time limit and watch guests scramble to check their phones.
- If your guests all know each other pretty well and feel comfortable with others going through their phones, you can also have everyone swap and fill out each other’s sheets.
Nicole is the editor-in-chief and regular staff writer for LoveYouWedding. What does that mean? Basically, she handles all the day-to-day tasks related to managing writers and bringing you stellar content on planning the LGBTQ+ wedding of your dreams.
She loves writing about quirky and unique wedding ideas, probably because she’s pretty quirky herself!