If you’re looking for some really spectacular wedding registry ideas for guys, I’ve got you covered!
Whether you’re planning a gay wedding with two grooms or just want to make sure your single groom gets stuff he wants, you’ll love this list!
It’s full of wedding registry “power tools” for the entire home!
From essential kitchen tools for guys who love to cook to the best entertainment room tools to actual power tools for guys who love working with their hands, we’ve covered all the bases!
Let’s check them out and fill that registry with things you’ll both adore!
What to Put on a Wedding Registry for Guys
If you asked that question just a few decades ago, the answer would have been something like “power tools,” or “a new grill,” or maybe “a cocktail shaker.”
While those are still great wedding registry ideas for guys, today’s men aren’t shoved into such neat little boxes of what they should and shouldn’t like.
In other words, there are no rules when it comes to the best gift ideas for grooms.
The best way to know what he wants? Include him in the decision making process when you’re setting up your registry!
That said, if you want to include some surprises for him (or you and your future Mr. are having a hard time deciding what to put on your registry), I’ve come up with a few ideas that I think he’ll adore.
While I never want to perpetuate the myth that men should only like “manly” things, I have included some power tools, grilling essentials, and yes, a cocktail shaker.
Not because these are “manly man” things, but because they’re essentials for just about any home.
One last note before we get started: this post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through them, we get a tiny commission at no extra charge to you.
Got it? Good! Now, on with the gift ideas! I’ll break it down into a few categories:
- Kitchen and cooking wedding registry “power tools”
- Tools for men who love to entertain (this is where you’ll find that cocktail shaker!)
- Actual power tools for men who love working with their hands
Check these Affordable gay wedding favors
Kitchen & Cooking Wedding Registry Power Tools
Let’s start with some fun essentials for guys who love preparing delicious meals for their families.
Make sure to invite me over when you break in all these wonderful kitchen registry power tools! :D
1. Stainless Steel Cookware
For the man who loves to whip up a delicious meal, you can’t go wrong with a brilliant set of stainless steel cookware from Cuisinart!
The 12-piece set comes with all the pots and pans he’ll ever need to cook up a storm, all in a “goes with just about anything” steel color (because, you know, it IS steel).
- SET INCLUDES: 1.5 Quart saucepan with cover, 3 Quart saucepan with cover, 3.5 Quart sauté pan with helper handle and cover, 8 Quart stockpot with cover, 8" skillet, 10" skillet, 20cm steamer insert with cover
- DURABLE DESIGN: Elegant and contemporary, the professional Triple Ply Construction features a core of pure aluminum and a handsome brushed stainless finish. Heat Surround Technology allows for even heat distribution along the bottom and sidewalls of the cookware. Cookware also features Cool Grip handles secured with stainless steel rivets, self-basting and tight-fitting lids
- COOKING AND CLEANING: Polished cooking surface does not discolor, react with food or alter flavors. Tight-fitting stainless steel covers seal in food's natural juices and nutrients for healthier, more flavorful results. Cookware and covers are dishwasher safe
- OVEN SAFE: Oven safe up to 550 degrees F with rims tapered for a drip-free pouring experience. Suitable for use with induction cook tops as well
- COMMITMENT TO QUALITY: Inspired by the great French kitchens, Cuisinart began making professional cookware almost 30 years ago. Constructed of the finest materials available to perfectly perform all the classic cooking techniques, Cuisinart cookware continues a long tradition of excellence. Our commitment to quality and innovation continues with our MultiClad Pro Stainless cookware, designed to meet the demands of gourmet chefs everywhere
You may also love: 10 Fantastic Gay Wedding Gift Ideas for Two Grooms
2. Cast Iron Dutch Oven
Fun fact: I recently learned how to cook. Well, sort of. I can do more than boil water for mac and cheese, and that’s a MAJOR accomplishment for me.
I keep seeing recipes that call for a dutch oven, and up until a few days ago I had zero idea what that was. Turns out, it’s just a really big heavy-duty pot.
While they come in all different colors, I’m really loving the old-fashioned Little House on the Prairie style of this one from Lodge.
It may not be as cutesy as a red one, but as they say, it’s “brutally tough” and designed to last throughout decades.
- Brutally tough for decades of cooking
- Pre-seasoned and ready for use
- Heats slowly and evenly
- Superior heat retention and distribution
- Great for camping and outdoor cooking
3. A Really Fantastic Set of Knives
Whether he’s into cooking, baking or grilling, he’s going to need a way to chop, dice and slice all those wonderful ingredients!
I’m currently lusting after this Oprah-favorite set from Fleischer & Wolf.
Not only will the magnetic block look super stylish in the kitchen, but it even comes with a knife sharpener.
4. A Retro-Style Food Processor
A food processor is so much more than just a blender for making smoothies, as I’ve only just learned.
The right one can make fast business of slicing, shredding and chopping. If it can look cute to boot, more power to it!
While I love the retro look of this model, it does come in other colors, including plain old white.
- Includes stainless-steel slicing disc, shredding disc, and new chopping blade
- 720-Watt large-capacity food processor with intuitive "on" and "off/pulse" buttons
- 14-Cup lexan work bowl; extra-large Feed tube; small and large pushers
- Spatula, instruction/recipe booklet; dishwasher-safe parts
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
5. A duo of pressure cookers
What’s better than one Instant Pot pressure cooker? Why, two, of course!
If you’re thinking that’s overkill, let me tell you about my friend. She has an entire army of these things. Enough to, in fact, feed an army.
While I only have one, apparently for people who love to cook (or live to cook), you can never have too many.
This darling duo comes with a standard Instant Pot and an itty bitty companion for those times when you just need to whip up something small for breakfast.
READ MORE: Gay Honeymoon Registry
Wedding Registry Ideas for Guys Who Love to Entertain
For guys who love hosting parties, these registry ideas will help them take their bashes to whole new levels of classiness and fun!
6. The ultimate cocktail kit
Here’s where you’ll find that men’s wedding registry essential, the cocktail shaker.
You’ll also find a variety of other great bartender tools. Pretty much everything you need to whip up a whole slew of tasty beverages for guests.
- [LARGE CAPACITY]: The main compartment with 5 removable and adjustable inserts, can safely carry up to 6 breakables.
- [OPTIMAL BAR TOOLS ORGANIZATION]: Bartender backpack, with two rows of pockets designed to perfectly fit bar tools and a rounded gusset at the top to accommodate long tools like the muddle, spoon or squeezer. The interior front flat pocket is ideally for a cutting board, bar book or notebook. Wherever you go becomes a part of you somehow, this bartender backpack will be your best choice
- [BARTENDER KIT]: 10-piece stainless steel bar tools, durable and rustproof, dishwasher safe. whether you’re professional or amateur, this bar set will give you power to make cocktails. Or if you’re a shift bartender, need bag to pack your bar tools, this set fit perfectly
- [PERFECT GIFT]: High quality bar set, big capacity and durable backpack, securely and elegant box, this set is the perfect gift for yourself or your friends
- If you have any issues, please contact us immediately
7. A really fancy cheese serving set
What goes better with wine and cocktails than cheese? If you ask me, cheese goes with everything!
Forget those humdrum cheese serving trays, this one is all about style. From acacia wood to hidden tools, it’s as beautiful as it is practical.
8. Home Theater Projector
Projectors are a must for guys who love to host movie night! With so many models, it can be hard to choose just the right one.
This ViewSonic has fantastic reviews and falls right in the mid-range, making it a great wedding gift idea for those on a moderate budget.
- VERSATILE PROJECTOR: Advanced visual features ideal for use in education and small business environments
- BIG SCREEN PROJECTION: Projects 120 inches from 15-feet 8-inches in 3800 lumens
- EASY SETUP: Simple setup and control; just plug & play your presentations, videos, and pictures
- LONG LAMP LIFE: SuperEco mode allows the lamp to shine bright for up to 15,000 hours
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY: Supports most media players, PCs, Macs, and mobile devices with input options such as HDMI, VGA, and more
9. Indoor and Outdoor Speaker System
Rock the house or take the dance party out on the deck with this stellar set of speakers from Bose (pretty much THE masters of speakers).
They’re small and stylish (much different from the massive “tall as me” speakers from our parents’ generation) yet mighty when it comes to sound.
- Take these speakers with you anywhere you want to have great sound quality
- Set them up by the pool, or on the workbench, or anywhere an extra durable speaker is needed
- A water resistant composite casing makes these tough enough to handle blistering heat or deadly cold. One woofer 5. 25 Inch in a proprietary multi chambered enclosure produces deep, full low frequencies, with minimal audio distortion
- The articulated array speaker design makes for clearer sound in areas like workshops or basements
- For extra powerful sound, it has a multi chamber bass enclosure
10. Whiskey Stones
It’s always a good idea to add a few inexpensive gifts to your registry for your guests who don’t have big budgets.
Whiskey stones aren’t terribly expensive but they’re still a fantastic “entertainers” gift!
Not only do they keep all drinks cool in style, but if you get a set like this one with different colors, it helps guests remember which drink is theirs.
- ✔️𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗡𝗢𝗜𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗨𝗥'𝗦 𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜𝗖𝗘 - Set Includes 6 x handcrafted FDA safe compliant granite round whiskey chilling stones (1.37" diameter & 0.78" thickness), 2 x Premium whiskey glasses (size 6.7oz or 200ml), 1 x Hardwood presentation and storage tray, 1 x Instructions manual. A complete and sophisticated gift set for a unique tasting experience.
- ✔️𝗧𝗔𝗦𝗧𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗜𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗦' 𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗘 𝗧𝗔𝗦𝗧𝗘- R.O.C.K.S. is an awarded world leading whisky stones brand you can trust. We build highly efficient & fast-cooling non-diluting round solid granite stones used to perfectly cool fine spirits without watering down your drink. Easy to use and wash, our sipping stones are perfectly suited for beverages too!
- ✔️𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗔𝗟 & 𝗨𝗡𝗜𝗤𝗨𝗘 𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦 - Each of our 6 eco-friendly sipping rocks has a different color and granite style making each set unique and standout beautifully. While most stones on the market are cheap soap/basalt stones, we offer top of the line solid & premium granite.
- ✔️𝗦𝗨𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗥 𝗖𝗥𝗬𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗦𝗞𝗘𝗬 𝗚𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗦 - A fine whiskey deserves a fine vessel that opens the banquet. Our specially shaped glass 𝒆𝒏𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒔𝒌𝒆𝒚 so that you capture all of its rich aromas. Our rocks let you appreciate and rediscover original true spirits flavors. The round edges of our chilling stones will avoid scratching your glass unlike square shaped stones.
- 🎁 𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗚𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗚𝗢𝗟𝗗 𝗙𝗢𝗜𝗟 𝗚𝗜𝗙𝗧 𝗕𝗢𝗫 - R.O.C.K.S. is a great choice for a whiskey gift, to celebrate a father's birthday or for a wedding gift or housewarming gift. Either a gift for him, a best man, firefighter or your husband, the chilling rocks are stunning and our gift box is simply unrivalled & magnificent! Enjoy your scotch or bourbon the right way! However, R.O.C.K.S. is backed by 100% guarantee that you are fully satisfied with your product or receive your money back.
Wedding Registry Power Tools for Handy Men
If you’re looking for literal wedding registry power tools, I’ve got you covered!
Any of these ideas will have him building you beautiful bookshelves in no time (because it’s always about the bookshelves!).
11. The Ultimate Drill Kit
A drill is one of those things that every home should have, but that we don’t think of until we’re trying to hang new shelves for all of our books.
While the average home can get away with a cheap drill, for men who love building things, you really should go with something of higher quality.
Dewalt is among the best brands with a fantastic reputation, and this kit comes with everything he’ll need to build beautiful things for your new home.
- DCD780 DEWALT 20V MAX* 1/2-inch drill/driver in the cordless tools combo kit features two speed transmission(0-600/0-2000RPM)12345
- DCS381 DEWALT 20V MAX* reciprocating saw with keyless blade clamp in the cordless tool set allows for quick blade change without touching blade or reciprocating shaft
- DCS393 DEWALT 20V MAX* circular saw with 6-1/2-inch carbide blade as one of the essential construction tools can cut 2x4's at a 45-degree angle in a single pass
- DCL040 DEWALT 20V MAX* LED worklight delivers 110 lumens of light output
12. A Really Stellar Table Saw
While it’s definitely among the priciest wedding registry ideas for guys, a table saw is still a fantastic idea for men who love to build things
Related: Virtual Wedding Registry
Related: Virtual Wedding Registry.
This one has all of the features he could ever need, yet folds up nice and neat when it’s time to put it away.
- Powerful table saw – has 15-Amp saw with 4. 0 max HP and 3, 650 rpm, for rip-cutting and cross-cutting of fine and rough materials
- Dimensions: 37.7" D x 29.4" W x 19.4" H | Product Weight: 110 lb
- Large cast aluminum top – provides increased work space and material support with a 30 In. ripping capacity
- Soft-start circuitry – manages intensity of motor start-up and minimizes the likelihood possibility of tripping a circuit breaker
- Constant Response circuitry – helps maintain speed under load
13. A “Do it All” Saw
If you’re adding a power saw table to your list, you may as well toss in a “do it all” miter saw to go along with it!
This one by Dewalt has a powerful amp and an efficient dust collection system.
Since I failed shop class as a kid, I can’t begin to tell you what that means, but I bet your guy will know!
14. A Folding Work Bench
A surprisingly inexpensive gift, don’t let the low price scare you! This is among the most highly rated folding work benches on Amazon.
This compact little bench holds up to a whopping 1,000 pounds (or half a ton, which sounds so much mightier).
- FOLDABLE TABLE: Create the perfect work space for holding woodworking tools or a saw, or for other construction needs with the Keter Folding Table Workbench. It measures 33.46" L x 21.65" W x 29.75" H standing and 33.46" L x 21.65" W x 4.4" H folded.
- STURDY, PORTABLE WORKBENCH: This portable table is built from long-lasting resin and has heavy-duty aluminum legs. It can support up to 1,000 pounds. Its weather-resistant polypropylene construction prevents rusting, peeling, and denting.
- LIGHTWEIGHT FOLDING TABLE: The table weighs only 30 lbs., fully unfolds in less than 30 seconds, and has a built-in carrying handle, so you can bring your work table anywhere without pausing your project for long.
- VERSATILE FOLD-UP TABLE: This table includes two 12-inch clamps to secure a variety of working materials, making it perfect for any kind of project, including DIY projects, home improvement, commercial construction work, painting, table-saw use, and more.
- BETTER WITH KETER: We are driven to invent. We create lifestyle solutions for use in and around the home in ways that only we can. We design using sustainable and innovative technologies to create products that enhance people’s spaces and elevate their experiences.
15. A Toolbox with All The Tools Included
We can’t really talk wedding registry power tools without including a “wow, it really does have everything” toolbox, now can we?
This one by WORKPRO comes fully loaded with 408 tools, ranging from wrenches to and hammers to nuts and bolts.
- High Quality Material - Chrome vanadium forged tools for toughness and durability. Full polish chrome finish for anti-corrosion protection. High quality hand tools meet international standards.
- 408 pieces of tools - It includes most daily use tools, includes pliers, screwdrivers, allen keys, wrenches, sockets, bits, tape measure, knife, hammer, wire stripper, etc.
- Box Dimensions: 19.685" x 10.63" x 13.78"
- Professional Toolbox - This tool set contains most necessary tools for mechanics or household projects. It is ideal for all assembly, maintenance and repair projects at home or workshop , and also a perfect gift for hobbyists and DIY workers.