If you’re looking for some truly epic wedding reception entrance dance songs, you’re in the right place!
The moment when the wedding processional makes a grand entrance into the hall is truly a memorable one, especially when accompanied by the right music.
If you’re struggling to choose the perfect one, let me help you out. I curated a massive list of songs from every genre. Let’s check them out!
Don’t forget to also check our romantic wedding playlist including John Legend wedding songs!
[adthrive-in-post-video-player video-id=”Qsg7meRU” upload-date=”2021-10-26T13:23:27.000Z” name=”Wedding Reception Entrance Dance Songs for Your Playlist” description=”Wedding Reception Entrance Dance Songs for Your Playlist” player-type=”default” override-embed=”default”]
50 Trendy Pop Wedding Party Reception Entrance Songs
For modern couples, trendy pop songs are the perfect choice for the wedding entrance. As the processional enters the wedding reception in a grand walk, you will need some amazingly beautiful songs to set the mood for the moment. Check out our suggestions.
- Happy – Pharrell Williams
- Dancing In The Moonlight – Toploader
- Can’t Stop The Feeling – Justin Timberlake
- Shape of You – Ed Sheeran
- You’re Still The One – Shania Twain
- I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor – Arctic Monkeys
- Sweet Disposition – The Temper Trap
- Cheerleader – OMI
- Love On Top – Beyonce
- Shut Up And Dance – Walk The Moon
- Uptown Funk – Bruno Mars
- Love Me Like You Do – Ellie Goulding
- Can’t Hold Us – Macklemore
- Hey Ya! – Outkast
- Down – Jay Sean ft. Lil Wayne
- Firework – Katy Perry
- Bitter Sweet Symphony – The Verve
- Raise Your Glass – P!nk
- Classic – MKTO
- Ho Hey – The Lumineers
- Best Day of My Life – American Authors
- On Top Of The World – Imagine Dragons
- One Day Like This – Elbow
- A Sky Full Of Stars – Coldplay
- Sugar – Maroon 5
- Perfect Day – Hoku
- A Thousand Miles – Vanessa Carlton
- You Are The Best Thing – Ray LaMontagne
- Everything – Michael Buble
- I Chose You – Sara Bareilles
- I Will Wait – Mumford & Sons
- DNA – Little Mix
- No One – Alicia Keys
- 22 – Taylor Swift
- What Makes You Beautiful – One Direction
- Rewrite The Stars – James Arthur and Anne Marie
- Moves Like Jagger – Maroon 5, Christina Aguilera
- I Gotta Feeling – Black Eyed Peas
- This Is What You Came For – Calvin Harris, Rihanna
- Stand By You – Rachel Patten
- Hero – Enrique Iglesias
- Timber – Kesha, Pitbull
- Just Dance – Lady Gaga
- We Are Young – Fun ft. Janelle Monae
- Get The Party Started – P!nk
- Tik-Tok – Kesha
- Celebration – Kool & The Gang
- You Shook Me All Night Long – AC/DC
- Dancing Queen – ABBA
- Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go – Wham!
CHECK MORE: Best Beatles First Dance Song
40 Classic Rock Songs for Your Wedding Party’s Entrance
Want to add rock music to your wedding playlist. These songs below set a tone for your wedding to reflect who you are and the love you share for this particular genre of music. Step away from the traditional songs for the wedding party’s entrance with our suggested list of rock songs.
- This Will Be (An Everlasting Love) – Natalie Cole
- Everything – Michael Buble
- Ain’t No Mountain High Enough – Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell
- L-O-V-E – Nat King Cole
- I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me) – Whitney Houston
- Walking On Sunshine – Katrina & The Waves
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I’m Yours) – Stevie Wonder
- I’m a Believer – The Monkees
- Love and Marriage – Frank Sinatra
- (Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher and Higher – Jackie Wilson
- Love You ‘Till The End – The Pogues
- You Can’t Hurry Love – Phil Collins
- Two Hearts – Phil Collins
- Bring Me Sunshine – Morecambe and Wise
- Heroes – David Bowie
- Burning Love – Elvis Presley
- All You Need Is Love – The Beatles
- How Sweet it Is (To Be Loved By You) – James Taylor
- We Will Rock You – Queen
- Nothing’s Going To Stop Us Now – Starship
- Do You Believe In Magic? – The Lovin’ Spoonful
- Little Bitty Pretty One – Thurston Harris
- You’re The One That I Want – Grease
- Because You Loved Me – Celine Dion
- Beautiful Day – U2
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love – Queen
- You Make My Dreams – Daryl Hall & John Oates
- Lovely Day – Bill Withers
- Perfect Day – Lou Reed
- Heaven Is A Place On Earth – Belinda Carlisle
- (Everything I Do) I Do It For You – Bryan Adams
- Time After Time – Cyndi Lauper
- Eight Days A Week – The Beatles
- Can You Feel The Love Tonight – Elton John
- Total Eclipse Of The Heart – Bonnie Tyler
- My Girl – The Temptations
- Are You Ready For Love? – Elton John
- I Want To Hold Your Hand – The Beatles
- You Really Got Me – The Kinks
- Sway – Dean Martin
30 Hard Rock & Metal Wedding Party Entrance Songs
If plain old rock and roll isn’t fast enough for you, kick things up a notch with these hard rock and metal songs! If you want to play safe, you can also get the wedding band to play the instrumental versions of the songs.
- Dancing In The Dark – Bruce Springsteen
- Love Shack – B-52s
- Sweet Caroline – Neil Diamond
- Don’t Stop Believin’ – Journey
- Nothing Else Matters (Metallica by Brooklyn Duo
- “Everlong (Foo Fighters)” by Midnite String Quartet
- “Bohemian Rhapsody (Queen)” by William Joseph
- “Mr. Brightside (The Killers)” by ELEW
- “Sweet Child O’ Mine (Guns N’ Roses)” by Midnite String Quartet
- “Nothing Else Matters (Metallica)” by William Joseph
- “In My Blood (Shawn Mendes and Bridgerton Soundtrack)” by Vitamin String Quartet
- “A Thousand Years (Christina Perri)” by Daniel Jang & AMoney
- “All Of Me (John Legend)” by Brooklyn Duo
- “Just The Way You Are (Bruno Mars)” by The Piano Guys
- “A Million Dreams (The Greatest Showman)” by The Time-Keepers
- “Lovely (Billie Eilish & Khalid)” by ItsAMoney
- “Love Story (Taylor Swift)” by Alan Milan
- “Rewrite The Stars (The Greatest Showman)” by The Piano Guys
- “Stay With Me (Sam Smith)” by Brooklyn Duo
- “Bless The Broken Road (Rascal Flatts)” by The Piano Guys
- “Wonderful Tonight (Eric Clapton)” by Vitamin String Quartet
- “Halo (Beyoncé)” by Brooklyn Duo
- “Without you (David Guetta Featuring Usher)” by The Piano Guys
- “Señorita (Camila Cabello & Shawn Mendes)” by ItsAMoney
- “Lovely (Billie Eilish)” by Brooklyn Duo
- “Perfect (Ed Sheeran)” by Andre Soueid
- “Despacito (Luis Fonsi)” by Daniel Jang)
- “A Million Dreams (The Greatest Showman)” by The Piano Guys
- “This Is Me (The Greatest Showman)” by Brooklyn Duo
- “All Of Me (John Legend)” by Daniel Jang
10 Country Wedding Party Entrance Songs
Country songs can be a great addition to your wedding playlist, especially for the wedding party entrance as the processional walks down the aisle. We have curated a wonderful list of country wedding party entrance songs that you can use. Check it out!
- I Love The Way You Love Me – John Michael Montgomery
- When You Kiss Me – Shania Twain
- Like I Never Loved Before – Phil Vassar
- Then – Brad Paisley
- I Do – Paul Brandt
- You Had Me From Hello – Kenny Chesney
- When You Say Nothing At All – Keith Whitley
- When Somebody Loves You – Alan Jackson
- The One – Gary Allan
- Me And You – Kenny Chesney
10 Unique & Funny Songs for Your Wedding Party’s Entrance
There’s no hard and fast rule that your wedding needs to be slow-paced and old-school. You can change the mood of your wedding ceremony with the help of unique and funny songs to which the wedding party can walk. If you don’t mind going off the beaten path, take a look at the amazing list of songs that we have created for your wedding party’s entrance.
- You Sexy Thing – Hot Chocolate
- All I Do Is Win – DJ Khaled
- Play That Song – Train
- I Believe In A Thing Called Love – The Darkness
- Eye Of The Tiger – Survivor
- Wannabe – Spice Girls
- Milkshake – Kelis
- Uptown Girl – Westlife
- We Are Family – Sister Sledge
- Jump (For My Love) – The Pointer Sisters
Frequently Asked Questions
Our amazing wedding music playlists must have helped you choose the perfect song for the wedding party’s entrance. Do you still have questions about how to plan your wedding reception entrance? We might have the answers to some of your questions. Take a look at the solutions we have provided to some common queries.
How to choose a wedding reception entrance song?
Your wedding day is a happy occasion that needs upbeat and romantic tracks. So, at the time of choosing the wedding music for your reception entrance, look for songs that reflect your choice and bring out the joy of love, and togetherness.
What is it called when the bridal party enters the reception?
When the bridal party makes its entry and walks down the aisle, it is called the wedding procession. It usually starts with the bridesmaids and ushers and ends with the bride. When the couple and the wedding party exits the ceremony, it is the recession.
What songs do the bride’s parents walk in at the reception?
When the bride’s parents walk in at the reception, you need a fun and upbeat song. You can choose tracks such as Aerosmith’s Walk This Way, U2’s Beautiful Day, Katrina & The Waves’ Walking on Sunshine, T.I.’s Bring Em Out, and many more.
What are the best wedding party entrance songs for 2021?
For the wedding party’s entrance, you can curate a playlist with a mix of classic and modern songs that are still popular in 2021. Consider tracks like Ed Sheeran’s Shape of You, Shania Twain’s You’re Still The One, Pharrell Williams’s Happy, Beyonce’s Love on Top, etc.
What are the best bridal party entrance songs?
For the bridal party’s entrance, you can add some fun and romantic songs to your playlist. Try tracks like Natalie Cole’s This Will Be (An Everlasting Love), Michael Buble’s Everything, Whitney Houston’s I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me), etc.
We hope that our suggested playlists will have you find the perfect wedding songs for the wedding party’s entrance and select the mood you want to set for the ceremony. If you are looking for other playlists – we have your back!
Don’t forget to check our suggested wedding songs to dance to, cake cutting songs, and other playlists.
Which one is your favorite wedding party reception entrance song? We’d love to hear it in the comment section below!