Do you have a remarkable man in your life that you want to dedicate a song to?
Curating the right playlist can be challenging — you know, the one full of sweet and heartfelt lyrics about falling in love, being with someone through thick and thin and wanting to be together forever.
Creating the right playlist is a great way to relive those early days when everything was new, exciting and perfect. Dedicating love songs to your man is also a great way to show him that you care. It’s an easy way to make your guy feel special and let him know that you’re thinking of him.
There are no rules when it comes to dedicating love songs to someone you love. We have compiled some of our favorite love songs of all time that you can dedicate to the special man in your life.
The Most Popular Love Songs for Him
You may think that it’s just your man who will feel good about himself if you dedicate a love song to him. But the truth is, you’ll feel pretty great yourself when you see how happy he is to have received this thoughtful gift from you.
Check out these other similar posts:
We scoured the internet for some of the most popular love songs for him to dedicate to your man.
- “Make You Feel My Love” by Adele
- “Love Story” by Taylor Swift
- “My Heart Will Go On (Love Theme from Titanic)” by Céline Dion
- “Take My Breath Away (Love Theme from Top Gun)” by Berlin
- “When I Look at You“ by Miley Cyrus
- “Always Be My Baby” by Mariah Carey
One of the best love songs ever is “How Deep Is Your Love” by the Bee Gees, a romantic ballad released in 1977. The song peaked at #1 on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100, making it one of only four songs to ever do so for three weeks straight. The lyrics are about love and relationships — specifically, how much you love your significant other (and vice versa).
Most Popular from the 2020s – Newest Hits for New Love
Each entry on our list has been carefully chosen based on its popularity since the beginning of 2020. While these songs might be new, it doesn’t mean they are any less significant.
- “willow” by Taylor Swift
- “Let’s Go Home Together” by Ella Henderson x Tom Grennan
- “Levitating” by Dua Lipa (feat. DaBaby)
- “Forever” by Chelsea Cutler
- “Honeymoon Fades“ by Sabrina Carpenter
- “That’s What Love Is“ by Justin Bieber
The Best Love Song Yet for the 2020s
The award for the best love song yet for the 2020s goes to “Hold My Hand” by Lady Gaga. Released for the Top Gun Maverick movie in 2022, this song delivers all the emotions you need in a good love song to dedicate to your man.
Best Love Songs of the 2010s – The Millennial Classics
If you or your partner are Millennials, this list is sure to be a hit.
- “Lover” by Taylor Swift
- “Love So Soft” by Kelly Clarkson
- “A Thousand Years” by Christina Perri
- “We Found Love” by Rihanna (feat. Calvin Harris)
- “i love you” by Billie Eilish
- “Back To You” by Selena Gomez
- “All I Need” by Christina Aguilera
- “Young and Beautiful” by Lana Del Rey
- “Always Remember Us This Way” by Lady Gaga
- “Diamonds” by Rihanna
- “When We Were Young” by Adele
- “Teenage Dream” by Katy Perry
- Shallow” by Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper (From the movie “A Star is Born”)
- “Like I’m Gonna Lose You” by Meghan Trainor (Feat. John Legend)
- “God Gave Me You” by Blake Shelton
- “Just the Way You Are” by Bruno Mars
You love him, and he loves you. You two are a match made in heaven, and nothing can stand in the way of your happiness. These popular love songs from the 2010s might be just what you need to show your man how you feel.
Love Songs of the 2000s – Classics in Their Own Right
The 2000s were a great time for love songs. Here are some of our favorites to dedicate to him.
- “Love Story” by Taylor Swift
- “Fallin” by Alicia Keys
- “Crazy in Love” by Beyoncé (Feat. Jay-Z)
- “Because of You” by Kelly Clarkson
- “You Belong With Me” by Taylor Swift
- “Better In Time” by Leona Lewis
- “My Boo” by Usher (Feat. Alicia Keys)
- “Can’t Get You Out of My Head” by Kylie Minogue
- “Bleeding Love” by Leona Lewis
The Best Country Love Songs to Dedicate to Him
If you or your man is a country music lover, then we have you covered.
- “When You Kiss Me” by Shania Twain
- “Forever and For Always” by Shania Twain
- “Just A Kiss” by Lady Antebellum
- “Are You Gonna Kiss Me or Not” by Thompson Square
- “Valentine” by Martina McBride (with special guest Jim Brickman)
- “You’re Still the One” by Shania Twain
- “This Kiss” by Faith Hill
- “Let’s Make Love” by Faith Hill & Tim McGraw
- “Speechless” by Dan + Shay
- “Young Love” by The Judds
The Best Love Songs for Your Man from the 1990s
Let’s throw it back to the 1990s — the perfect decade for expressing love through song. If You’re a Millennial or Gen X, this might bring back some great memories of the start of your relationship with your significant other.
- “The Power of Love” by Céline Dion
- “Nothing Compares 2 U” by Sinéad O’Connor
- “Rain” by Madonna
- “Something to Talk About” by Bonnie Raitt
- “Baby, Baby” by Amy Grant
- “Fade Into You” by Mazzy Star
- “Don’t Let Go (Love)” by En Vogue
- “2 Become 1” by Spice Girls
- “Strong Enough” by Sheryl Crow
- “Baby-Baby-Baby” by TLC
- “Angel of Mine” by Monica
- “Head Over Feet” by Alanis Morissette
- “Waiting for Tonight” by Jennifer Lopez
- “I Wanna Love You Forever” by Jessica Simpson
- “Feels Like Home” by Chantal Kreviazuk
- “(You Drive Me) Crazy” by Britney Spears
- “Vision of Love” by Mariah Carey
- “One In a Million” by Aaliyah
The 1980s Delivered Some of the Best Love Songs of All Time
If you were alive during the 1980s, you can agree that some of the best love songs we still listen to today were created during this decade. These songs have inspired love songs over the last forty years!
- “(I’ve Had) The Time of My Life” by Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes (From the hit movie “Dirty Dancing”)
- “Sweet Love” by Anita Baker
- “Islands in the Stream” by Dolly Parton & Kenny Rogers
- “Heaven is a Place on Earth” by Belinda Carlisle
- “Love Will Never Do (Without You)” by Janet Jackson
- “Forever Your Girl” by Paula Abdul
- “Open Your Heart” by Madonna
- “Lover of Mine” by Alanna Myles
- “Eternal Flame” by The Bangles
- “When I Think of You” by Janet Jackson
If Your Man Loves Classics, These Songs Are Sure to be a Hit
“(You’re) Having My Baby” by Paul Anka (1974): “(You’re) Having My Baby” was written by Paul Anka and Peter Yarrow. It was written for Anka’s then-wife Joanne Woodward.
“Don’t Go Breaking My Heart” by Elton John and Kiki Dee (1976): This is one of the most popular love songs of all time.
“Love Me Tender” by Elvis Presley (1956)
“Mandy” by Barry Manilow (1974): This song was released as the lead single from Barry Manilow’s album “Barry Manilow II”, on which it appears as track four. The song reached number one on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 and U.K. Singles Chart.
“I Write the Songs” by Barry Manilow (1975): Barry Manilow wrote and performed, “I Write the Songs,” which was released in 1975. The song is about his life and role as a songwriter in the music industry. It’s not just a love song; it’s also about following your dreams, despite any adversity you may face.
“I Honestly Love You” by Olivia Newton-John (1974)
“Afternoon Delight” by Starland Vocal Band (1976)
“Don’t Cry Out Loud” by Melissa Manchester (1979): In 1979, Manchester wrote and recorded “Don’t Cry Out Loud.” The song was released as a single and spent four weeks at number 2 on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 chart. It also won Manchester the Grammy Award for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance in 1980.
“Love Will Keep Us Together” by Captain & Tennille (1975): This song by Captain & Tennille is about a couple who will stay together forever, even in the face of adversity. The song was written by Daryl Dragon and first released in 1975. It’s been covered by many different artists over the years
Music is a Universal Way of Showing Love
There is something extraordinary about music. No matter where you are in the world, if you hear a song that moves your heart, makes you want to dance or makes you feel like weeping, then those feelings can be shared with anyone listening.
Music is a universal language. In fact, it’s one of the few ways you can use to communicate with people who don’t speak your language. Whether you’re singing along with an old favorite or sharing a new song you discovered online, music is a great way to show someone how much you love them without having to say it out loud.
He Can Listen to Your List of Songs When He’s Feeling Down
Another great reason to curate a list of love songs for your man can be to lift his spirits. Love songs are a great way to cheer up your man. He can listen to them when he’s feeling down to make him feel better.
Dedicating a Love Song to Your Man Reminds Him of How Much You Love Him
It’s not just about showing him how much you care but also how much you love him.
Curating a list of love songs is a great way to show how much you love and appreciate him. It’s also a great way to show gratitude for everything he has done for you, even when times were tough.
You can surprise him with a song to make him feel special, especially if he’s been having an off day. He’ll appreciate this extra effort on your part, even though it may not seem like much in the beginning. We hope this list has given you some ideas to start that playlist for that special man in your life.
As a multi-passionate creative and a self-proclaimed frequent flyer of weddings, Kiara combines her love for the wedding industry and experience as a professional wedding photographer with her writing abilities to share tips, tricks, and helpful information with couples. She is the owner of Switech Studios a popular wedding photography business. With tons of insider information from behind her camera lens on how to have the best wedding possible, Kiara’s in-depth knowledge is sure to put you on the road to wedding planning success.