Are you looking to save shave some money from your wedding budget? Are you a crafty bride who loves the idea of creating her own decor and DIY centerpieces as a way to really make her wedding unique? One of the best ways to save money and show your creative side for your wedding is to DIY your centerpieces. While the task may seem daunting, we promise it isn’t too hard at all! Here are 11 creative DIY centerpieces that won’t break the bank and will look beautiful at your wedding.
Creative DIY Centerpieces
Affiliate links included below.
1. Glitz and glam
This centerpiece is so elegant! The shiny vases paired with the simple wine bottles creates a really nice touch. For this DIY project, you’ll need some vases, spray paint and flowers that match your theme. Get those creative juices flowing!
- ALL-IN-ONE SPRAY PAINT – Krylon Satin Bright White Spray Paint delivers best in class adhesion, durability and rust protection; This all-purpose spray paint bonds to difficult surfaces without sanding or priming, including plastic, wood, metal and more
- INDOOR/OUTDOOR SPRAY PAINT – Whether your project is inside or out, this satin white spray paint offers maximum rust protection Color changes everything – from DIY projects to giving metal furniture a quick refresh
- SATIN BRIGHT WHITE SPRAY PAINT – Color changes everything – from a furniture refresh to creative touch-up. Bright White color spray paint is a classic bright white paint color, and the satin finish has a subtle sheen for a sleek look
2. Rustic for days!
If you’re planning an outdoors or rustic wedding, these centerpieces just might be for you! This centerpiece is made up of several inexpensive items that come together to create a very rustic yet pretty table centerpiece.
3. Mason jar centerpieces
These mason jar centerpieces with beach-themed items inside are the perfect way to illuminate your tables during your beach wedding or beach-themed wedding. These centerpieces can be personalized to match your wedding color and theme, so get creative
- Ideal for fresh preserving recipes such as salsas, syrups, sauces, fruits & vegetables, 16 oz. capacity.
- Set of 12 jars, durable glass construction, and Clear glass with traditional Ball jar logo.
- Custom time tested ceiling compound, ensures a quality air-tight seal with each lid.
4. Two for One
There’s nothing better than a centerpiece that also acts as table numbers! These simple yet chic wine bottle centerpieces, paired with flowers, not only look nice but serve a much-needed purpose at a wedding!
5. Perfect Spring centerpiece
If your wedding is all about pastel and soft colors, then this DIY centerpiece is the perfect fit! Mason jars used as vases for flowers is a simple yet effective way of tying your tables together.
6. Burlap and twine
Country weddings are bound to include burlap or twine, or both, so why not use it in your centerpieces? These DIY creations are easy to create and require very view materials. Who thought burlap and baby’s breath could look so nice together?
7. Accenting with mirrors
No matter the style of your wedding, you can never go wrong with flower centerpieces. However, to make them even more beautiful, try adding customized mirrors are placemats for your vases. Using spray paint you can create custom frames in any color!
8. Non-floral is still lovely!
This DIY centerpiece is what we would imagine if someone mentioned a vintage centerpiece for their wedding. This centerpiece requires no live flowers, which means less worry about finding flowers and keeping them alive until your wedding.
9. Reuse and repurpose
If you have old bottles, such as liquor bottles, at home, be sure to start saving them! These bottles can be used as vases to hold small bunches of flowers. The variety of bottles will give each of your tables a unique setting that is still universal.
10. Bold colors
Lanterns make for a great non-floral centerpiece! You can pair them with almost anything, to include vases, a mirror or candles. For this type of centerpiece, be sure to incorporate bold colors.
11. Floral birdcages
You can find inexpensive birdcages at many craft stores that can then be painted to be a color to match your wedding theme. You can use them to hold artificial and live flowers as well as candles.
- WEDDINGS, PARTIES & HOME DECORATION: These decorative candle holders are the perfect centerpieces decorations. Ideal for weddings, parties, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas, new year or other special holidays or events.
- HANGING & SITTING: Our lantern comes with a sturdy metal ring for easy hanging; also its flat base allow it sit on a flat surface – Wireless & Lightweight, convenient to carry around. Serves as lighting and decoration for yard, wall, pathway, driveway, shelf, table, bars, photo booths, patio, porch, etc.
- DIMENSIONS: Approx.5.5 inch（14cm） height, 3.15 inch（8cm） diameter, It could hold tealight diameter up to 1.5 inch, LED candles also suitable.
Are you a DIY bride who is creating her own decor for your wedding? Did make a DIY centerpiece? We want to see your creations!
I’m a freelance journalist/writer/content marketer with BA Hons in Journalism.
Last update on 2024-02-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API