If you’re looking for an amazing bridal shower game that’s super fun AND takes more than a minute or two to play, you’ll love Bridal Bingo! Our set comes with 20 unique bingo cards and, of course, a calling card. Pretty much everyone knows how to play, but let’s go over the details anyway. I also have some tips for making this even more exciting.
Check: Game Would She Rather Bridal Shower Printable
What do you need to play
- A printout copy for each player.
- Markers or bingo daubers for each guest.
- A prize for the winner (optional)
How to Play the Gift Bingo Bridal Shower Game
- Before the party, cut out each of the squares on the calling card and put them in a bag (or box, hat, anything goes)
- During gametime, hand out cards to each player.
- Give the calling card bag to your designated caller, who will draw them out one at a time.
- When the caller calls a specific item, guests find it on their sheet and mark it off.
- The first person to get five in a row wins!
That’s it if you want to just play a basic bingo game. However, there are a few things you can do to make it even more entertaining.
- If you want the game to last longer, make it so the first person to cover the entire card wins. Or create patterns. First person to make a T, for example.
- Turn it into a bingo scavenger hunt! Before everyone arrives, hide the cut-out squares around the party area. Then hand out the cards as they arrive and let them find the clues throughout the party.
- Make gift time more fun for guests by taping the cut-out cards to different gifts. Before the bride opens a gift, she’ll call out the card.
Nicole is the editor-in-chief and regular staff writer for LoveYouWedding. What does that mean? Basically, she handles all the day-to-day tasks related to managing writers and bringing you stellar content on planning the LGBTQ+ wedding of your dreams.
She loves writing about quirky and unique wedding ideas, probably because she’s pretty quirky herself!