Looking for the best bachelorette party gifts ever for a lesbian wedding?
I’ve got you covered!
From funny to tasteful to homemade, you’ll find something for every bride-to-be below!
I even promise to include a few things to put in bachelorette gift bag that won’t make grandma blush, too!
First, let’s talk about how to choose just the right ideas for bachelorette gift bags and some general ideas for both a “tasteful” and a “naughty” party.
Then, we’ll check out some of my favorite items to include for both types of parties!
How to Choose the Right Bachelorette Party Gifts
Before we jump into the best bachelorette party gift ideas, we should decide what type of party you’ll be having.
Do you want to go with something classy and tasteful or a full-on naughty raunch fest?
Hey, no judgement either way, but the type of party really does determine what you’ll put in those gift bags.
You’ll also need to decide if you’re having individual bachelorette parties or doing a joint one for both brides.
Again, either is fine, it just depends on what the brides want.
Let’s take a look at some general ideas, then I’ll give you a few specific items that I think are fun!
FYI, this post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, we earn a small commission at no extra charge to you.
Tasteful lesbian wedding bachelorette gifts
There is no rule that says you have to get drunk at a strip club to have a fun bachelorette party.
While there’s nothing wrong with that, some brides-to-be just aren’t into that sort of thing.
Instead, you could opt for a theme party, like a spa weekend, wine tasting, glamping trip, or even a tea party.
Some ideas for tasteful lesbian wedding bachelorette gifts include:
- Personalized champagne glasses
- Cute sunglasses (the brides wear one color and the rest of the party another)
- Miniature wine bottles (check with a local winery)
- Bride Tribe tattoos (a fun and cheap party gift if you’re on a budget)
- Personalized lip balm (you can get cheap lip balm and make your own labels)
- Miniature soaps (if you have a crafty friend, these make cute homemade bachelorette gift ideas)
Naughty ideas for bachelorette gift bags
If you want to go the “naughty” route, you can still use the ideas above along with some sexy and funny bachelorette party gifts, like:
- Breast-shaped cookies (talk to a hip local bakery)
- “Same Vagina Forever” mugs, t-shirt, etc for the brides
- Funny dares (come up with some fun dares and put one in each party bag, then each guest has to do theirs before the end of the night)
- Personalized shot glasses
- Airplane bottles of booze
Now that we have some general ideas, let’s get into a few fun specifics!
Best Bachelorette Party Gifts
Below you’ll find a great combination of tasteful and naughtier bachelorette party gift ideas.
Check the tables for a quick peek (there’s one right below and one above #6), then read on for more details.
1. Hers & Hers Shot Glasses
If you’re having a combined bachelorette party for both brides, grab them a set of these Hers & Hers shot glasses!
They go great with this “buy me a shot, I’m tying the knot” rainbow flag pin!
- COUPLES DRINKWARE: Set of unique 2.8 ounce tall square shot glasses. Each set contains (2) Hers glasses in a bold black design. Packaged securely for safe arrival.
- GIFTABLE: A fun couples gift for engagements, weddings, anniversaries, hostess gifts, birthdays, and "just because." Sure to be a favorite for years to come.
- PREMIUM QUALITY DESIGN & PRINTING: Design is created in a bold black that is clearly visible with any beverage color. Lettering is printed on the glasses and then fire sealed to ensure it's permanent and won't wear off. Restaurant quality, Made in the USA, glass. 2.8 ounce capacity. The shots are are 3.25" tall and 1.75" wide. Top rack dishwasher safe.
- Fun gift and keepsake for engagement, weddings, anniversaries, housewarmings or "just because"
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Smart Tart Design stands 100% behind all of our products. We offer a 30 day money back guarantee. If you aren't happy, we aren't happy.
2. Team Brides Buttons
Another cute idea for joint parties, these “team brides” buttons have one for each bride-to-be, then 10 buttons for the rest of the party.
For individual parties, you can just grab two sets of “team bride” (minus the pluralization) buttons for everyone, like these funny ones.
- 12 New High Quality Bottle Openers w/Keyring
- Bottle Openers measure 2.25" in diameter
- Copyright A & T Designs
- Manufactured by A & T Designs
- Proudly Made in the USA
3. Two Brides Are Better Than One T-Shirt
Two brides are definitely better than one, it’s just basic math!
Depending on the size of your budget, you can either just grab one for the bride (or two for a joint party), or go all out and get one for everyone in the party.
- Grab this funny Two Brides Are Better Than One Shirt as a gift idea for a lesbian couple. Makes a great matching couple shirt for Mrs and Mrs
- Perfect outfit, apparel, clothes or wedding souvenir for a lesbian bride, bachelorette party, honeymoon, LGBT wedding or LGBT gay pride
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
4. Sexy Women Shaped Shot Glasses
These sexy shot glasses make great gifts for either a joint or separate party. I love that they’re funny and naughty but not too obvious.
You have to be up close and really looking at them to realize what they are.
- HOT BODY SHAPE DESIGN – Featuring the beautiful, elegant female figure, these customized shot glasses offer full hips, supple curves and a smooth grip.
- HAND BLOWN CRAFTSMANSHIP – Each 1.5 oz. crystal designer shot glass is intricately crafted by hand to ensure unmatched quality and custom beauty.
- INTRICATE BODY SHAPE DESIGN - Each shot glass is carefully hand blown and the walls of the shot elegantly conform to enhance the overall aesthetic appeal and accentuate the Male and Female figureSHATTER RESISTANT CRYSTAL - Crafted with lead and BPA-free glass, our tequila shot glasses are drop tested so you can slam every shot; they’re also dishwasher safe.
- SHATTER RESISTANT CRYSTAL - Crafted with lead and BPA-free glass, our tequila shot glasses are drop tested so you can slam every shot; they’re also dishwasher safe.
- LIFETIME MANUFACTURER WARRANTY - Drop Tested from 3 feet and dishwasher safe. We stand 100% behind our products and packaging. If you receive any broken or damaged glasses, we will send you a replacement absolutely free!GUARANTEED SATISFACTION - Every Dopecha shot glass is backed by handmade craftsmanship, reliable durability, and true quality assurance you can trust.
5. Hangover Kit Bags
Hangover kits are one of my favorite DIY bachelorette gifts for brides, especially if you’re going out the night before the big day.
Make just one big bag for the bride and/or a bunch of little ones for the whole party. Grab these cute bags and fill them up with morning after essentials!
Include things like headache relievers, breath mints, energy bar, bottled water, ginger chews (great for upset stomachs) and so on.
- Quantity: 1 quantity comes with a set of 10 favor bags, 5 inch x 7 inch
- Natural cotton favor bag with a drawstring closure and stamped with Gold Foil “I Do Crew” message on the front side .
- These bags make great gifts for any party. Fill them with mini tooth brushes or mints, aspirin, hair ties and hang them around a mini champagne bottle. What a great way to start off a night to remember (or not to remember)!!
- Unique Design:Double beam mouth design, better and convenient than most products in market. Durable and Reusable.
6. Bride Tribe Hair Ties
I love these because while the card they come on is funny (and implies much imbibing), the hair ties themselves are super cute & classy.
Grab one pack for individual parties or two for combined parties.
- 11 BACHELORETTE PARTY FAVORS- This bulk pack includes 10 bride tribe hair tie cards and 1 gift for the bride to be. Perfect as bachelorette party favors or bridesmaid gifts!
- PERFECT ADDITION TO A BACHELORETTE GOODIE BAG- Looking for fun, practical and affordable gifts to add to your bachelorette bags? Look no further than our bachelorette hair ties.
- HIGH QUALITY YET AFFORDABLE- These hair ties make a great affordable favor each guest can enjoy. Treat your squad to these cute hair ties!
- USE MULTIPLE WAYS- These hair ties can double as cute bracelets. Treat your bride tribe with these cute bachelorette bracelets.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE- At Pop Fizz Designs, we stand by all of our products. If you aren't completely satisfied, please reach out and we will make it right!
7. I’m Hers Drink Cozies
Another cute idea for a joint bachelorette party, these cozies are great if you’re hosting the event at home.
At a bar, you really won’t need cozies because most beers come in bottles or mugs. Still, you can always include them in the brides’ gift bags to use later!
8. Personalized Bridesmaids Tumblers
You’ll need a bigger budget for these tasteful lesbian wedding bachelorette gifts, but since they’re reusable, it’s worth it.
Choose the number of tumblers that you’ll need, then customize them with names, titles, and colors (from about 17 options).
9. Handmade Rainbow Anklets
Again, since the price is per anklet, you’ll either need a small wedding party or a big budget to include these in your bachelorette party gift bags.
I do love them, though, especially since they’re handmade. If you can support an indie artist while having a blast at your party, then it’s a double win!
10. Brides to Be Madlibs
This madlibs book is one of the best bachelorette party gifts for bride (or brides for a joint party) because it’s an inexpensive way to give a personalized gift.
Grab one for each bride! There’s space for 50 guests to write down things like how long they’ve known you, their favorite memories, advice, and more.
You may want to pass these books around to friends and family before the parties if your guest list doesn’t quite hit 50 people.
- BonnaVida Gay Guest Books (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 51 Pages - 08/09/2019 (Publication Date) - Independently published (Publisher)
From naughty to nice, classy to slightly crass, the best bachelorette party gifts are those that really represent the type of party you’re having.
As long as you consider the bride’s personal tastes and comfort level (some aren’t too keen on boob-shaped glasses, after all), everyone will have a blast no matter what you put into those gift bags!
Your turn! Tell me some of your top picks for the best bachelorette party gifts! Use the comment section below!
Last update on 2019-11-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API