Coming up with ideas for virtual bridal shower party food and decorations is definitely the toughest aspect of planning your online party. It’s tough enough to feed a hungry crowd when they’re all in the same room with you! When they’re miles apart in their own living room, though, it feels downright impossible.
Same goes for decorating! It’s not like you can go into each home and set up the perfect décor, after all. You also can’t really expect all of your guests to foot the bill for party decorations. Don’t worry, though. If you want to include virtual bridal shower party food and decorations in your event, we have a few suggestions that can help!
Virtual Bridal Shower Party Food
When it comes to a bridal shower, finding the perfect way to deliver food can be a little complicated. However, there are a few things you can do.
FYI, this post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, we earn a small commission at no extra charge to you.
1. Hire A Catering Service
A catering service is going to be your most expensive option, but it’s also the easiest. If all of your guests live in the same town, call local services and ask about their delivery options for virtual parties. If they live in different towns, you may need to contact a few services.
2. Cook The Same Recipe
This can be an option if you know for sure that all the virtual guests would enjoy it. Otherwise, you may just be scheduling uncomfortable activities for them. You can find an easy recipe for everyone to make, and serve it at the same time. You can also deliver meal kits to everyone from a company like Plated to make this go easier.
3. Have Everyone Order
If you want to make sure that everyone will be able to choose their favorites, you can make different orders from different restaurant for them, or even have them order it and send them a check after.
Another idea along the same lines, give everyone a Door Dash or Uber Eats gift card. That way, they have a set amount that they can spend, and anything above that is on them.
Of course, you can also just skip the food and go with something simple, like cocktail hour. Maybe deliver the supplies to make a signature drink!
Virtual Bridal Shower Favors
The favors part can be a little complicated in a virtual bridal shower, but you still have two options here.
First, you can order favors and have them delivered directly to your guests. This can be a good idea if you don’t really have the time to send out favors to each of your guests. Most stores offer this option. Just give yourself plenty of time to get everything delivered.
Second, you can just send them out yourself. This is a more time-consuming method, but you will definitely have a blast packing everything and then sending them out. Additionally, you can send them giftcards to purchase something from their local stores!
Here are a few inexpensive items that we like:
1. “Thank You” Notes
One of the meaningful solutions would be to send out some of these cute “thank you” notes from Amazon!
- ALL OCCASION THANK YOU CARDS:This beautiful design is perfect for a baby shower, bridal shower, Wedding ,Graduation,or professional notes for clients, interviews, employees, or a special event.
- THANK YOU CARDS WITH ENVELOPES:48 pack thick cards with gold foil "Thank You" text on the top and beautiful Greenery&navy blue watercolor design to give luxed feeling when someone receive it! 48 envelopes with Gummed Seal - Apply water to edges of flap and stick.
- CARD SIZE : Greeting Card is 6” x 4” and envelope is 6.2” x 4.2”The size of self-seal envelopes is perfectly to fit the card.
- NO SMUDGING OR FINGERPRINTS - Our thank you cards are crafted with high quality, 300gsm woodfree matte paper that will not smudge when writing. You can easily see and feel the superior quality textured paper of these thank you cards.
- EXPRESS YOUR GRATITUDE:Our cards feature a beautiful gold foil stamping to give them a crisp, clean, radiant look that highlights your personal note.
2. Mini Boho Decorations
These mini boho decorations can make the cutest presents, and they can fit in an envelope! You can find them on Amazon!!
- Treat yourself those beautiful macrame minis if you are looking to bring a boho chic vibe to your home. Also it will be a beautiful and practical gift for your family or friends, also great for housewarming, birthday, wedding, christmas, and more! They are perfect for any boho event.
- These macrame minis are too cute to pass up. It features a geometric design and a small fringe to add bohemian elegance to any room. Also hang on a kitchen cabinet, on a door knob, on a office, or on your Christmas tree as an ornament, car mirror charms, adorn a present with one and so much more. All mini's come ready to hang with thread attached to the wooden dowel.
- Mkono Macrame Wall Hangings are made of 100% Pure cotton cord, without artificial ingredients or chemicals. Sturdy, durable and premium quality. Those cute and chunky macrames can make a big difference in any space.
- Three styles with different braided patterns in a set for more choices. Triangle macrame hanging total height is 8.5 inches; and the size of macrame part is 3.5''Width x 4'' Height.
- The Mini Macramé Wall arts are beautiful and unique handmade home décor item perfect to bring the Bohemian vibe into any room! Mkono is a registered trademark and our product is professional manufacturing and sole selling.
3. Lavender Mini Soaps
These lavender mini soaps from Amazon! can make great favors, and they can also fit in an envelope!
Virtual Bridal Shower Party Decorations
The decorations part can be quite easy, and most times, you can simply choose a great Zoom background for it. There are many options to choose from, and you will definitely love them all!
1. Pink Balloons
Pink balloons are the best, and this background can be the best option if you want to express how happy you are in the new relationship!
2. Night Lights
If you’re passionate about being outside, this Zoom background can be the cutest thing in the world.
3. Balloon Bouquet
A balloon bouquet is perfect for any occasion, so this may just be the one.
4. Golden Balloons
Golden balloons can make the perfect theme for a bridal shower.
5. White And Blue Balloons
This nicely decorated room can make the absolute best Zoom background you can think of!
6. Black And Golden
If your bridal shower happens at night, then this background can set the perfect mood for a party!
I hope these ideas help you plan for the best virtual bridal shower party food and decorations for your party! Remember, the goal is to have fun. As long as you do that, your party is a success!
Do you have any other ideas for the best virtual bridal shower party food and decorations? Share below!
Last update on 2020-10-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API