In this article, we’ll explore the best ways to celebrate this momentous occasion and offer some inspiration with heartfelt and playful 5 year anniversary quotes to help you express your love. So, if you’re looking to make your 5 year anniversary extra special, read on!
Playful 5 Year Anniversary Quotes
These playful 5-year anniversary quotes are perfect for couples who have a lighthearted, fun-loving relationship. They are a great way to celebrate your love, your laughter, and the journey you have taken so far, together.
Whether you choose to share these quotes in a card, on social media, or in person, they are sure to bring a smile to your partner’s face.
- “It’s only been five years of marriage, but it feels like forever… in the best way possible.”
- “You’re my favorite person to annoy for the rest of my life. Happy 5 year anniversary!”
- “I’ve loved you for five years, but I’ll love you for a lifetime.”
- “Here’s to five years of tolerating each other’s quirks and loving each other anyway.”
- “You’re my rock, my best friend, and my partner in crime. Here’s to five years and many more.”
- “It’s amazing how fast time flies when you’re having fun… with you.”
- “Five years and counting… Let’s see how much more we can tolerate each other.”
- “Here’s to five years of laughter, love, and ridiculous adventures together.”
- “You make every day better, just by being in it. Here’s to five years forever to go of the married life.”
- “Here’s to five years of us being a match made in heaven… or at least a match made on earth.”
Serious 5 Year Anniversary Quotes
As you celebrate your 5-year anniversary, it’s important to take a moment to reflect on the journey you have taken so far, together. A serious 5-year anniversary quote can help you express your love, your gratitude, and your commitment to each other in a deep and meaningful way.
Whether you are looking for something romantic, inspiring, or thought-provoking, you will find something to suit your needs in this collection of serious 5-year anniversary quotes.
- “Love isn’t just a feeling of happiness. It’s a choice to love each other, every day, no matter what.”
- “We have made it five years, and with that I still promise to be your partner in all things, to love and cherish you, to support and encourage you, to laugh with you and cry with you, to grow old with you and to be by your side, always.”
- “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” – Mignon McLaughlin
- “The greatest happiness you can have is knowing that you do not necessarily require happiness.” – William Saroyan
- “Love is not just a feeling of warmth and comfort, it’s a choice to stand by each other, through thick and thin.”
- “Five years ago, I chose you to be my partner in life, my love, and my friend. I promise to be your support, your comfort, and your joy, now and always.”
- “I promise to love you every day more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.”
- “Love is not just a word, it’s a verb. It’s something we do, not just something we feel.”
5 Year Anniversary Quotes From Songs
Music is one of the most expressive and emotion-evoking ways to celebrate love. With these quotes from famous songs, your partner will surely know how much you care.
1. “Love on Top” by Beyoncé
“Baby it’s you, you’re the one I love, you’re the one I need, you’re the only one I see”
2. “Thinking Out Loud” by Ed Sheeran
“We found love right where we are, we found it in each other’s arms”
3. “A Thousand Years” by Christina Perri
“I have died every day waiting for you, darling don’t be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years”
4. “Perfect” by Ed Sheeran
“Baby I’m dancing in the dark, with you between my arms, bore the drum out loud tonight, I’m just thinking out loud”
5. “At Last” by Etta James
“At last my love has come along, my lonely days are over, and life is like a song”
5 Year Anniversary Quotes From Movies
These quotes from movies capture the essence of love and are perfect for couples celebrating their 5 year anniversary. Whether you’re looking to express your love and commitment in a light-hearted or serious manner, these quotes will be sure to bring a smile to your face and a tear to your eye.
- “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.” – “The Notebook” (2004)
- “The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.” – “Moulin Rouge!” (2001)
- “I wish I knew how to quit you.” – “Brokeback Mountain” (2005)
- “I love you. Not just for now, but for always.” – “The Notebook” (2004)
- “Love is never wrong.” – “Melinda and Melinda” (2004)
- “You had me at hello.” – “Jerry Maguire” (1996)
- “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.” – “The Best of Me” (2014)
- “The best love is the kind that comes after you’ve been through the worst.” – “Silver Linings Playbook” (2012)
- “Love is an untamed force. When we try to control it, it destroys us. When we try to imprison it, it enslaves us. When we try to understand it, it leaves us feeling lost and confused.” – “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1” (2011)
Poems About Your 5 Year Anniversary
These poems are short, sweet, and to the point, making them perfect for couples who are looking to celebrate their love on their 5 year anniversary. Whether you choose to write them in a card, recite them at a dinner, or just enjoy them as a reminder of your love, they will be sure to touch your heart and bring a smile to your face.
Five years have flown by so fast,
So much love and joy we’ve amassed.
Here’s to many more years to come,
And to a love that will always be strong.
2. “Five Years Together”
Together we’ve walked hand in hand,
Five years of love in a foreign land.
Through joy and pain, we’ve made a stand,
And proved our love is worth a thousand strands.
3. “Anniversary Love”
Five years and still going strong,
Our love, like a never-ending song.
Here’s to many more years to come,
And to a love that will forever be young.
- Check out these other anniversary quotes to celebrate love:
50 Year Anniversary Quotes To Celebrate
- The Best 1-Year Anniversary Quotes
- Anniversary Quotes for Parents & Friends
As a multi-passionate creative and a self-proclaimed frequent flyer of weddings, Kiara combines her love for the wedding industry and experience as a professional wedding photographer with her writing abilities to share tips, tricks, and helpful information with couples. She is the owner of Switech Studios a popular wedding photography business. With tons of insider information from behind her camera lens on how to have the best wedding possible, Kiara’s in-depth knowledge is sure to put you on the road to wedding planning success.