Is the bride a renegade or a rule breaker? Mountain hike on a Sunday Funday or Happy Hour at the beach type of gal? Think you know the answers? Prove it with our “Would She Rather” bridal shower printable game!
Pit your guests against each other to find out who truly knows the bride best. Read on to learn how to play.
Check: Bridal Bingo Printable Shower Game
What do you need to play Would She Rather
- A printout copy for each player- including the bride!
- A prize for the winner (optional)
How to Play
- Hand out copies to each player (face down so no one peeks).
- Set a timer. Five minutes is plenty. For a fast-paced game, though, you can even set it for a minute.
- Players circle the answer that they think best describes the bride.
- At the same time, the bride circles the correct answers.
- When the timer goes off, have the bride read out her answers. Players get a point for each one that they matched.
That’s it! Super simple yet so much fun!
If you’re throwing an online shower, set up email drafts ahead of time. When it’s time to play, just hit send. That way, everyone gets their copy at the same time.
Since it’s highly likely that more than one player will win each game, consider doing a “grand prize raffle” rather than a ton of smaller prizes. Just put every winning sheet into a bag, then select one at random at the end of the party.
Nicole is the editor-in-chief and regular staff writer for LoveYouWedding. What does that mean? Basically, she handles all the day-to-day tasks related to managing writers and bringing you stellar content on planning the LGBTQ+ wedding of your dreams.
She loves writing about quirky and unique wedding ideas, probably because she’s pretty quirky herself!