If you want to make a huge splash at your reception and you have a great singing voice, treat your guests to one of these wedding song duets! Nothing sets a romantic mood better than two people in love crooning to each other! If you don’t want to actually sing them, just add a few to your slow-dance playlist. Let’s check out my favorites!
Top 34 Wedding Songs Duet
From Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong to Ed Sheeran and Beyoncé – many singing duos have been formed in several decades, and these duos have given us the most romantic wedding songs of all time.
If you are looking for some wedding duet songs to set the mood for your big day- you’re in luck! Let’s start with some general ideas, then we’ll look at first-dance duets!
1. Perfect Duet – Ed Sheeran and Beyoncé
2. Endless Love – Luther Vandross and Mariah Carey
3. Islands In The Stream – Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton
4. Falling Slowly – Glen Hansard and Markéta Irglová
5. Up Where We Belong – Joe Cocker and Jennifer Warnes
6. You’re the One That I Want – John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John
7. Spend My Life With You – Tamia and Eric Benet
8. They Can’t Take That Away From Me – Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong
9. I’ve Had The Time of my Life – Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes
10. Perfect Symphony – Ed Sheeran and Andrea Bocelli
11. You Are The Reason – Calum Scott and Leona Lewis
12. It Takes Two – Marvin Gaye and Kim Weston
13. Nobody But You – Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani
14. All of Me – John Legend and Lindsey Stirling
15. All I Ask of You – Josh Groban and Kelly Clarkson
16. Because You Loved Me – Charice and Celine Dion
17. It’s Your Love – Tim McGraw and Faith Hill
18. I Finally Found Someone – Bryan Adams and Barbra Streisand
19. You And I – Crystal Gayle and Eddie Rabbitt
20. You Are The Reason – Calum Scott and Leona Lewis
21. Tequila – Dan and Shay
22. Lover – Taylor Swift and Shawn Mendes
23. Best Part Of Me – Ed Sheeran and YEBBA
24. Love Me Anyway – P!nk and Chris Stapleton
25. The Rest Of Our Life – Tim McGraw and Faith Hill
26. Who You Love – John Mayer and Katy Perry
27. Drunk In Love – Beyoncé and Jay-Z
28. True Love – Amy Grant and Vince Gill
29. No Air – Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown
30. I’ll Be There for You / You’re All I Need to Get By – Method Man and Mary J Blige
31. The Next Time I Fall – Peter Cetera and Amy Grant
32. Ain’t No Mountain High Enough – Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell
33. Let’s Do It (Let’s Fall In Love) – Louis Armstrong and Ella Fitzgerald
34. Till the End of Time – Clint Black feat. Lisa Hartman Black
Check more slow wedding songs!
24 First Dance Wedding Love Songs (Duets)
When you and your partner hit the dance floor, you need a beautiful playlist to make the moment memorable. For that, you can pick some beautiful duet songs from legendary duos across generations.
To make your wedding day special, I curated a list of songs that will set the mood for the first dance and make everyone’s hearts flutter. So check out our suggested playlist of dance wedding songs.
1. Unchained Melody – Righteous Brothers
2. A Million Dreams – Hugh Jackman and Michelle Williams
3. From This Moment On – Shania Twain and Bryan White
4. Thunderclouds – Labrinth, Sia and Diplo
5. Señorita – Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello
6. From The Ground Up – Dan and Shay
7. Lucky – Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat
8. Two Becoming One – Jonathan and Emily Martin
9. Don’t Know Much – Aron Neville and Linda Ronstadt
10. I Got You Babe – Sonny and Cher
11. Tonight I Celebrate My Love – Peabo Bryson and Roberta Flack
12. Rewrite The Stars – Zac Efron and Zendaya
13. Could I Have This Dance – Amy Grant and Anne Murray
14. Unforgettable – Nat King Cole and Natalie Cole
15. After All – Cher and Peter Cetera
16. My Boo – Alicia Keys and Usher
17. A Whole New World – Zayn and Zhavia Ward
18. Shallow – Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga
19. Keep It Comin’ Love – KC and the Sunshine Band
20. We Go Together – John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John
21. Summer Nights – John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John
22. Never Alone – Jim Brickman and Lady Antebellum
23. The Hand That Rocks the Cradle – Glen Campbell and Steve Wariner
24. Speechless – Dan and Shay
Check: Wedding Songs for Black Weddings
12 Country Love Song Duets For Weddings
Whether you are looking for a dance song or a track to walk down the aisle to, you can pick country music for your wedding ceremony, like one of these below.
1. If It Were Up To Me – Johnny and Heidi
2. Chasing After You – Ryan Hurd and Maren Morris
3. Darlin’ Companion – Johnny Cash and June Carter Cash
4. Just the Way – Parmalee and Blanco Brown
5. When You Say Nothing At All – Alison Krauss and Union Station
6. 10,000 Hours – Dan + Shay and Justin Bieber
7. Hopelessly Devoted To You – Olivia Newton-John
8. Cause I Love You – Johnny Cash and June Carter
9. Just To Hear You Say That You Love Me – Faith Hill and Tim McGraw
10. Danny’s Song – Kenny Loggins and Jim Messina
11. When I Said I Do – Clint Black and Lisa Hartman Black
12. Rockin’ Years – Dolly Parton and Ricky Van Shelton
Check: Funny Wedding Songs
Whether you want a classic love song or a contemporary one, you have many beautiful song options sung by well-known singing duos. But maybe you still have a few questions?
Don’t worry, because I put together a list of answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about duet wedding songs. Take a look at them!
What is a good duet song to sing at a wedding?
Your wedding day might offer you the chance for you two to sing together. You can either prepare a duet performance or arrange a surprise performance. Duet songs like Shallow (Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper) or The Time Of My Life (Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes) can be perfect.
What is a good wedding song to walk down the aisle?
If you want to walk down the aisle to a duet song, there are plenty of options available. Songs like Perfect Duet by Ed Sheeran and Beyoncé, Endless Love by Luther Vandross and Mariah Carey, Islands in the Stream by Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton, etc., can be perfect for this occasion.
What is a good wedding song for the first dance at a wedding?
For your first dance as a newlywed couple, there are many duet songs by legendary singing duos to set the mood. Songs like Unchained Melody by Righteous Brothers, I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing by Aerosmith, From The Ground Up by Dan + Shay, etc., can be the perfect addition to your dance playlist.
What great duet songs could be played at my wedding?
To make your wedding day special, there are some amazing duet songs to add to your playlist. There are many classic and modern songs that you can ask the wedding DJ or wedding band to play like It Takes Two by Marvin Gaye and Kim Weston or All of Me by John Legend and Lindsey Stirling.
What are some romantic love song duets released recently?
In recent years, many beautiful wedding songs have been sung by well-known musical duos. Songs like Minefields by Faouzia and John Legend, If I Didn’t Love You by Jason Aldean and Carrie Underwood, This Is Us by Jimmy Allen and Noah Cyrus, etc. can be perfect for a wedding playlist.
Duet songs can be perfect for your wedding for several reasons. Not only can you dance with your spouse for the first time to such a song but you can also prepare a singing performance to croon your favorite song. You can prepare a surprise performance for your partner with such a song – something that they can join in, too!
So don’t forget to incorporate some beautiful duet songs into your wedding music playlist!
What are your favorite weddings songs duet? Let us know in the comments below!
I’m a freelance journalist/writer/content marketer with BA Hons in Journalism.