If you’re looking for good wedding registry ideas for a gay couple that already has everything, you’re in the right place. Finding interesting things to add to your wish list is challenging, especially if you’re already living together. Don’t worry, though; we came up with some clever ideas! Let’s take a look!
10 Perfect Wedding Registry Ideas for a Gay Couple Who Has Everything
Finding the right gift ideas for your wedding registry when you already have everything is definitely a hard mission. Instead of focusing on the things you need, focus on the things you like, or are even passionate about.
If you do that- and think outside the toaster oven box- you’ll have a much easier time!
Let’s go ahead and take a look at the best wedding registry ideas for a gay and lesbian couple who already has everything they need. If you’re a guest rather than part of the couple, you can also use these to find practical gifts for couples without a registry.
FYI, this post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, we earn a small commission at no extra charge to you.
1. Wood Serving Cart
A wood serving cart is a wonderful idea for any household. It’s a beautiful element to have, and whenever it’s time for a party, it will be great to use it.
Even if your home isn’t exactly party central, it makes a fabulous addition to your living or dining room. Heck, you could even use it for a quirky nightstand!
You can find this one on Amazon.
- Dimensions — all tiers are 24" length and 18" wide, provide ample storage. Total height is 32.7", set enough clearance between each shelf.
- 3 Tiers Shelves — top tray is 3" deep to provide more space and keep the stuff steady in rolling. It can be removed freely by 2 grips for more convenient use between the cart and table. The bottomed tray has black metal rail, and the clearance is 17", ample enough for various shape bottles or big stuff.
- High Quality Material — black sand metal construction and glossy surface show a great looking and resist chipping and corrosion, it is durable enough to support up to 150 lbs. Push, pull or swivel the cart easily with the sensitive casters. 2 lockable wheels prevent slide when stopped.
- Bottle and Goblet Holder — make it more versatile to hold wine bottle stemware, provide more stability than on the shelf.
- Extensive Use — high quality serving cart offer maximum strength and efficiency to store and transit food or tableware. Perfect for kitchen, restaurant, bars, as well as family dinner in courtyard.
2. Ice-Cream Maker
You can’t really call yourself a couple never has everything until you also have an ice-cream maker! This one from Amazon is absolutely incredible, getting everything done in the shortest time.
It can make ice-cream, gelato and sorbet, and it comes with its own measuring cups, for the best results all the time. Trust me, when the temperatures reach triple digits, you’ll be happy you asked for this gift on your registry!
- 2-quart capacity
- Improved paddle with faster processing time
- Control panel with 3 settings with multiple speeds
- Ingredient spout with integrated measuring cup
- Limited 3-year warranty
3. Unique Oyster Salt and Pepper Dishes
If you’re looking for something unique, then these salt and pepper dishes from Etsy are perfect. They are beautifully made out of oysters and come with special, golden spoons, to make them look even fancier! Since they’re made from real natural materials, every single one is unique.
These are hand picked oyster shells hand painted in gold on the outside and left natural white inside
4. Brexton Vintage Picnic Set
This one is both unique and impressive. A picnic set is always welcome, and if we’re talking about something vintage, then the chances of success are even bigger. It is a little expensive, but it’s something worth having for the years to come. You can find it on Etsy.
The only drawback- aside from the price- is that as a vintage item there are only a limited number available. So, if this one is gone, try adding one of these to your registry instead.
5. Engraved Wine Decanter Set
A wine decanter set is a great addition to any household, and it’s worth having even if you don’t use it all the time. This one is available on Amazon, and it comes with the decanter along with four stemless wine glasses. The best part? Every piece is personalizable!
While it’s technically a monogrammed set, you could have it engraved with the initials of your first names, then your married last name in the center.
- Elevate your home bar or table decor and wow your guests with the strikingly modern Orrefors Enjoy Crystal Decanter Set. This elegant and highly functional set combines the Orrefors Enjoy Decanter with a set of four Orrefors More Crystal Stemless Wine Glasses that are highly versatile and perfect for entertaining and impressing your guests.
- The Enjoy Crystal Wine Decanter is a functional and stylish crystal vessel designed for aerating and serving your preferred red or white wines with a touch of modern elegance. crafted of brilliant, high quality lead-free crystal, It stands at 9.25" in height, and accommodates approximately 33.8 ounces of your preferred red or white wine, more than enough room for a single standard 750ml bottle.
- The wide 7.88" diameter chamber not only provides a chic presentation, but functionally allows for more rapid aeration via optimized surface contact with the air, reducing the time needed to fully decant. As the wine aerates and takes in oxygen, this helps to 'open up' the aromas and flavors. Highly tannic and full-bodied wines benefit most from this – such as Cabernet Sauvignon or Syrah blends.
- The Orrefors More Stemless Wine Glasses are made in Germany from brilliant and pure lead-free crystal, measuring 4.6" in height with 3.33" diameter and ample 13 ounce capacity for your favorite wine, beer, juice, spirits, or just about anything else you can think of.
- Let our engraving team make this gorgeous set one of a kind by adding a custom engraving to the decanter and all four glasses. Use up to three lines, 18 characters max per line, or a set of up to three initials to be monogrammed. Click 'Customize Now' to begin your order and review engraving options.
6. Wine Cooler
If you love to enjoy a good glass of wine but forgot to put your new bottle in the fridge to chill, then definitely add this to your list. It’s available on Amazon and it chills a wine bottle in only six minutes!
It also holds cans and chills them within about a minute. So, even if you’re not wine drinkers, it’s a neat gadget to have.
- Electric machine chills cans in 1 minute and wine bottles in 6 minutes
- Beverages rotate while being sprayed with ice water; also heats baby bottles
- Automatic touchpad features preset times, extra-chill setting, and add-ice indicator light
- Removable lid for long wine bottles; no-spin option; auto-off when done
- Measures approximately 16 by 10-1/2 by 8 inches; 1-year warranty; does not include adapter
7. Hardwood Candle Holder
Many people like to have candles burning all the time. After all, this is considered to be an ingredient for happiness by Danish people. These hardwood candle holders are absolutely perfect, and they fit in any household. You can find them on Etsy.
8. Personalized Bathrobes
Bathrobes don’t last forever, so even if you have one, you could always use a backup. It’s a wonderful idea to have a personalized set. These can be embroidered with the your initials, and they come in over 15 colors. You can find them on Etsy.
This soft bathrobe is made of 100 % Turkish terry cotton and is offered with a wide selection of colors. It comes with a waist tie and a deep pocket.
9. Cheeseboard Set
This cheeseboard makes a great addition to your wedding registry even if you do already happen to have one. It’s super cute and completely practical. You can definitely use more than one, especially if you often host large parties. Find it on Etsy and engrave it with your favorite message!
Gorgeous personalised cheese board gift set including knife set.
10. Vacation Funds
This is one of the best ideas for a couple who already has everything. You can set up a honeymoon fund registry – like one of these– and share the link with everyone. It’s also a great way to help pay for a destination wedding.
Not planning a vacation? Use one of the services to ask for funds for another major purchase. Perhaps a home improvement project!
Don’t feel weird about asking for money instead of gifts. It’s not as unusual as it once was, and your friends would rather give you something you truly want than just another gadget you won’t use.
All these wedding registry ideas for a gay couple who has everything are great, but I personally love the ice cream maker.
It’s one of those things we never think to buy for ourselves until it’s 100 degrees out and we’re craving a sweet treat!
Your turn? Which of these wedding registry ideas would you add to your wish list? Share below!
Andreea is a very passionate content creator and her purpose is to provide you with the most interesting articles, while constantly discovering new facts. She’s been freelance writing for the past five years and has created numerous articles and educational materials while managing her own blog.
Last update on 2021-04-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API