There are tons of gorgeous wedding hairstyles with a veil and tiara, each one with its own unique appeal. So, if this is the look you’re going for on your big day, you have your work cut out for you to choose just one!
To help you narrow down your choices, I rounded up the 50 most stunning ideas! Let’s check them out!
50 Best Hairstyle Ideas With Veil And Tiara
From pinned-up buns to braids to cascading waterfall locks, there’s a perfect wedding hairstyle with a veil and tiara for you! I’ve included video tutorials for most of these hairstyle inspirations as well!
1. Side Braided Hairstyles with a Veil
This elegant style is neat, tidy and easy to pull off! For a boho spin on it, though, check out the video tutorial below!
2. Updo with Jeweled Hair Accessories
See how to pull it off:
3. Updo with Beautiful Tiara
The crown held by the gorgeous updo endows you a royal look. Try it with these braids:
4. Tiara on Half Up Half Hair Down Ideas
Nothing looks better than a tiara accentuating your entire hairdo. Try it like this:
5. Beautiful Hair Updo
Another simple yet elegant look! I love it with a low bun:
6. Bridal Updos with Veil and Tiara
These bride hairstyles with veil and tiara give you a grand appeal. Check out this video for another way to do this look:
7. Veil on a Bun Wedding Hairdo
A tiara attached to the back of your naturally gorgeous locks looks supremely gorgeous!
8. Bridal Curls with Tiara
The Tiara keeps the curls in check, giving you a casual vibe. Check out the video:
9. Rose Curls
These curls do an exceptional job of adding charm to the dramatic hairstyle.
10. Tiara on Glamorous Wedding Day Hairstyle
The updo offers you a clean and fresh look. The tiara completes it.
11. Birdcage Veil Chic Wedding Day Hairstyle Perfect
Ideal for short hair; the style gives off a great vintage aura.
12. Messy Updo with Curls and Tiara Headband
Perfect for the fall season, it offers you an elegant and chic vibe.
13. The Veil on Finger Waves Long Hair Updo
Ideal for minimalist brides, you can never go wrong with this fab 20s style!
Check our list of finger waves long hair updo!
14. Loose Hair Curls and Tiara
This hairstyle for weddings is all about celebrating your curls!
15. Veil Underneath the Wedding Bun
Complete your small, chic, and gorgeous bun with a tiered veil underneath.
16. High Updo with Soft Curls
You get an extremely casual and fun vibe with this hairdo.
17. Elegant Breezy Wedding Hairstyles for Long Hair with Tiara
This hairstyle with tiara sits beautifully on long hair!
18. Classic Wedding Hairstyle with Layers
Perfect for medium-length hair, the veil adds simplicity and elegance to your lovely hair.  Check out the video below for tips:
19. Most Requested Blonde Wedding Hairstyle
Perfect for modern weddings, there’s a reason this is the most requested hairstyle! Check it out below.
20. Flower Bun
The combo of veil and flowers add elements of natural beauty to your wedding look.
See how to do it with long hair:
21. Pulled-Back Beautiful Curls
The tiara headband pulls back the soft curls offering you a sweet and cute vibe.
22. Ombre Hairstyle
If you have ombre locks, let them flow loose and gorgeous with this simple style!
23. Side Parted Hair with High Wedding Updos with Tiara and Veil
If you want a neat and fresh look, go for these cute wedding hairstyles with veils and tiaras.
24. Natural Hairstyles for Boho Brides
If you’re into exploring and experimenting, go for this low-maintenance wedding hairstyle.
25. Curly Ponytail
Highlight your cute bridal ponytails with luscious curls and a tiara on top.
26. Brided Bun Elegant Wedding Hairstyle
This old-school and classy minimalist hair get accentuated by the delicate hair piece you place on the lower bun. Check the tutorial below:
27. Low bun and Side Wedding Hairstyles with Veil
The hairstyle offers you a royal look along with grace and elegance.
28. Hair Down Veiled Style
Let the veil do all of the talking with this simple style! Check this tutorial:
29. Tiara and Veil on Short Edgy Wedding Hairstyle
I’m crazy about this enchanting look for short hair, aren’t you?
30. Messy Low Bun
The bun holds the veil while offering you simple and effortless wedding hairstyles for older brides.
31. High Updo with Side Curls
Add a touch of elegance to a casual messy bun by topping it off with a cute tiara or veil!
32. Beautiful Half Up-Half Down Wedding Hairstyle with Veil
This one offers plenty of volume, height, and a royal look through the veil, pearled, and glamorous hair accessory.
33. Gorgeous Flowing Hair with High Braided Bun
The crown tiara shades the braided bun, adding elegance to the mixture.
34. Natural-Looking Braided Hairstyle with Veil
Another one of the hottest wedding hair trends, it’s so easy to pull off a braided look like the one above, or below in the video!
35. Casual Bouncy Curls
This one is perfect for a casual backyard wedding!
36. Veil on Elegant Hair
If you have slightly wavy hair, just let it flow loose on your big day. Add a simple veil (see the video below for how to wear it) and you’re ready to walk down the aisle!
37. Gorgeous Wedding Updo
If you’re looking for fan-favorite wedding hairstyles for long hair with veil and tiara, you’re going to love this hairdo.
38. Crystal-Embellished Hair Accessories on Updo
The tiara endows you with the royal charm while the twisted updo holds it.
39. Tiara Bun Chignon
The tiara sits at the base of the chignon giving you a neat and graceful wedding look.
40. Veil on Pixie Hair
Show off your pixie cut by pinning the veil at the back of your head. So cute, right?
41. Side Pin-Up Formal Hairstyles
You’ll look drop-dead gorgeous with your perfect hair that gives off a casual vibe like in the video below:
42. Half-Up Wedding Hairstyles with a Veil Cover
Forget princess, this beautiful style is fit for a QUEEN! That’s exactly what you are on your wedding day, after all. Take a look at this video:
43. Long Veil Romantic Wedding Hairstyle
This particular hairstyle offers you elegance and grace in abundance.
44. Birdcage Veil on Side Ringlet Angelic Curls
The curls add volume and richness to your asymmetrical hairstyle. The veil adds a vintage vibe.
45. Crown Veil
A beautiful and simple hairstyle gets an instant upgrade with a veil AND a tiara!
46. Mantilla Cathedral-Length Veil Hairdo
The curls and the delicate veil together give you a jaw-dropping look full of elegance.
47. Pulled-Back Simple and Beautiful Bridal Hairstyles
The hairdo with the gorgeous veil looks magnificent and complements your dress.
48. Updo Wedding Hairstyle
Add height and volume to your wedding look with this gorgeous hairstyle.
49. Hijab Wedding Hairstyle
If you’re planning on wearing a traditional hijab for your ceremony, this is the perfect style for you.
50. Gatsby Inspired Hair
Let the barely-there veil complement your hair and assist you in becoming the diva that you are.
Can you attach a veil to a tiara?
It really depends on both the veil and the tiara, but I wouldn’t recommend it. If the tiara slips, it’ll pull the veil with it and vice-versa. Plus, you want to be able to easily remove your veil during the ceremony.
How should I wear my hair with a tiara?
Remember that grip is the most vital element when it comes to wearing your hair with a tiara, so you may not want freshly washed hair.  Take the sides and pull it back over the tiara for the perfect look!
How do you secure a tiara on your head?
Depending on the type of tiara you’re using, you can try a variety of methods. For instance, you can use hairpins to hold the tiara in place. Also, you can even braid your hair and pin the tiara to it.
- 1. Creative M. History behind the bridal veil [Internet]. Richmond Times-Dispatch. Available from: https://richmond.com/history-behind-the-bridal-veil/article_1d042232-e3f9-11e2-af1e-0019bb30f31a.html
- 2. Nast C. The golden rules for wearing a tiara [Internet]. Tatler. 2019 [cited 2021 Dec 22]. Available from: https://www.tatler.com/article/rules-for-wearing-tiaras
With so many unique, wedding hairstyles with bridal veils and tiaras, it’s hard to pick just one! I recommend talking to your stylist to help you decide.
What are your favorite wedding hairstyles with a veil and tiara? Share below!