If you’re looking for some fantastic wedding gift ideas for dog lovers, I’ve got you covered!
From custom portraits to inexpensive wine glasses, you’ll find the perfect present below for any budget!
Plus, since most of these gifts are personalized, they’re perfect for all couples, including your LGBTQ friends.
Let’s check them out, shall we?
Wedding Gift Ideas for Dog Lovers
My hunt for the best wedding gift ideas for dog lovers took me all over the web, but I always ended up coming back to one of two stores: Etsy and Amazon.
Between them, you can find pretty much anything! So rather than sending you off to unknown shops, all of the items below come from one of those two place. 😀
I hope you enjoy my list as much as I enjoyed putting it together! As a dog lover, I can tell you I’d adore any of these gifts!
FYI, this post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, we earn a small commission at no extra charge to you.
1. You, Me and the Dogs Wood Sign
Let’s start with this super cute and simple entry way sign! It’s budget-friendly and comes in five different stain colors.
If you don’t like the size (12.5” x 9.25 “) you can change it for an extra fee. Custom lettering is also available upon request. Just contact the seller first.
2. I Hope You Like Dogs Door Mat
Make sure everyone knows that dogs rule supreme in your favorite couple’s house with this cute entry way mat!
This super high-quality mat is made from durable materials, not cheap mousepad-like junk that falls apart easily.
3. Corgi Wedding Gift Art Print
Okay, so this one from PawprintIllustration. is specifically for Corgi lovers, but wow is it cute, right?
I love that both dogs are the same, so it’s gender-neutral and inclusive of all couples.
4. 3D Custom Dog Art Print
For a gift that pops, go with this adorable 3D print that’s customized exactly to your specifications. Choose the breeds, coloring and text.
The only drawback is that it doesn’t come with the frame, so you’ll need to pick one up before wrapping it.
5. Dogs and Wine Make Life Fine Wine Glass
Here’s fantastic wedding gift for dog lovers who also happen to like wine. This stemless glass says, “Dogs and Wine Make Life Fine.”
Each glass holds 21 ounces. I recommend grabbing at least two so you can give them as a set.
- Includes one silk-screened glass in black
- Glass holds 21 oz., 4.63'' high x 3.75'' diameter
- Dishwasher safe
- Made and decorated in the USA
- Give this glass as a gift any time of year – birthdays, anniversaries, holidays and more
6. Funny Marble Coasters for Dog Lovers
These funny coasters say “If my dog doesn’t like you, I won’t either.” Totally true, right?
The set is beautifully made using super strong stone materials, so they’ll last a lifetime!
- SHOW YOUR LOVE FOR MAN'S BEST FRIEND WITH GOLDEN RETRIEVER COASTER SET! - Whether you’re having some friends over for dinner or throwing a wine party, without a set of reliable stone coasters for drinks chances are your tables and counters are going to end up with more than a few stains.
- A UNIQUE, THOUGHTFUL & FUN GIFT FOR DOG LOVERS - Our drink coasters also make fabulous Golden Retriever Gifts for friends and family! These table decorations for living room are the ideal gift for Birthdays, Weddings, Housewarmings,Anniversaries, Parties and any other occasion you can think of!
- KEEP YOUR TABLES SAFE -We designed this Golden Retriever gifts coaster set to provide you with the right protection for your tabletops so that you can enjoy drinking anywhere you want in your home without fear of leaving stains.
- HANDMADE IN THE USA - Our square 4x4 stone coasters are made in Florida using extra strong and thick marble with a cork backing to make sure it stays in place without harming your tabletops and counters. Thanks to the elegant and square design it blends in with your surroundings and effortlessly raises the appeal of your décor for your home, kitchen, bar or patio. It suits most glasses of wine, cocktail, or coffee cups.
- GUARANTEE - If you are not satisfied for any reason, we will provide a free replacement or full refund. So Get Your Funny But Protective High-Quality Coasters – Before Our Stock Runs Out!
7. Wedding gift dog lovers personalized cutting board
This gorgeous personalized cutting board from EngrainedMemories comes in multiple sizes and three different types of wood.
While this one features a Lab, if you need a different breed just contact the seller.
8. PAW pattern Embossing Rolling Pin
How cute is this rolling pin? I think I need to pick one up for myself! Not only is it a fun display piece, but it’s incredibly functional as well.
Your favorite couple can use it to make tasty treats for their pooch or add a touch of whimsy to their human cookies and pies.
9. Hand-Forged Wrought Iron Dog Sculpture
An inexpensive yet unique gift idea, this cute dog sculpture is hand-forged from iron.
It would look super cute on a mantle, end table, or pretty much anywhere else in their home.
10. Felted Succulent Puppy Planter
Another relatively inexpensive gift, this succulent planter is beyond adorable! It’s handmade from pure wool felt.
The only drawback- it doesn’t come with a plastic pot, so you’ll want to add one.
11. Custom POP Art Pet Portrait
Okay, this one is a bit more on the pricey side, but it’s an amazing idea for art-loving dog people.
The custom portrait is based on Andy Warhol’s style of artwork, specifically his famous Marilyn Monroe piece.
It’s a digital painting, so not quite as cool as a hand-painted piece, but still very unique and fun!
12. Wipe Your Paws Wreath
Give your favorite dog-loving couple a beautiful way to welcome visitors with this charming wreath that reminds guests to wipe their “paws.”
It’s made with super strong grapevine, so it’ll last throughout many seasons (with proper care, of course).
13. Personalized key holder for wall
One of my favorite wedding gifts for dog lovers, this piece is beautiful in its simplicity. It’s a great reminder to walk the dog, too!
You choose the names, obviously, so it’s a wonderful personalized LGBTQ wedding gift for dog lovers.
14. Abstract Art Personalized Pet Pillow
I’ll be honest, I’m not usually into abstract art, but this one feels more Dali-esque surreal versus Pollock paint splashes. I really love it!
You send in a photo of your dog and the artist does the rest. If you want, you can also request certain colors for the fabrics and she’ll try to work with them.
15. Personalized Dog Rescue Carved Wood Sign
This last one is for couples who are passionate about rescuing dogs. The words are engraved right into the wood, not just painted on.
For a small extra fee, you can add custom text as well. I think it’s perfect as is, though.
As a canine aficionado myself, I love all of these wedding gift ideas for dog lovers.
It’s so hard to choose a favorite, but I really love that abstract pillow! It’s just so neat!
How about you? What are your favorite wedding gift ideas for dog lovers? Share below!
Last update on 2020-06-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API