Looking for some amazing virtual bachelorette party themes that totally make up for the fact that you can’t all get together in person? We’ve got you covered! Below, we’re sharing some outrageously fun ideas that are perfect for both lesbian virtual bachelorette parties for two brides or a bash for just one. Let’s get started!
Virtual Bachelorette Party Themes
Okay, so technically, you don’t need a theme to pull off an amazing party. You could just get everyone together on Zoom, have a few drinks, and gossip the night away. However, let me tell you, having a theme makes every other aspect of your virtual bachelorette party planning and timeline SO much easier!
These pre-wedding parties are all about hours of fun, the best drinks, and unforgettable memories, so let’s go ahead and take a look at the themes for virtual bachelorette parties out there! We’ll share a few party gift ideas throughout that work with the different themes.
FYI, this post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, we earn a small commission at no extra charge to you.
Don’t forget about the virtual bachelorette party invitations
1. Glam party
How about you all put on your fanciest clothes, glittery makeup, and get your cocktail game on? Well, this could be an amazing theme, and a great excuse to dress up!
Make sure the Zoom background matches the theme, and maybe create an amazing drink for all of you to enjoy. You can even send everyone a fun new makeup kit, like this one pictured above, as a party gift!
2. Make it a spa day
For brides who really aren’t into the “wild and crazy” traditional bachelorette parties, this could be positively amazing! Think of a relaxing day, with good wine, and the bride’s best friends can actually be good.
You can buy some at-home spa packs for every guest, and have them delivered before the party. This way, you will all be ready to enjoy a great day, and celebrate the bride.
There are SO many great gift sets out there that make great party favors, but if you want to keep it fairly affordable, I love these bath bombs.
3. Movie night
This is a great idea for those of you who would rather have a chill night with a glass of wine and some popcorn. You can find a party streaming service (Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Prime all offer watch parties), and watch the same movie at the same time.
- Thelma and Louise
- Sweet Home Alabama
- Jenny’s Wedding (perfect pick for a lesbian virtual bachelorette party).
- Mama Mia
For a favor/gift, I love this affordable gift basket filled with popcorn and seasonings.
- BURSTING WITH FLAVOR: We’ve included a popcorn flavoring for every taste! White Cheddar, Sweet & Salty Kettlecorn, Chili Lime, Buttery Caramel and Sizzling Sriracha gourmet popcorn seasoning.
- POPCORN GIFT SET: Give this delicious popcorn kernel and seasoning set at your next dinner party or holiday gathering – it’s the perfect foodie gift for any occasion!
- NOT JUST FOR POPCORN: Use our spices however you like! Sprinkle these popcorn topping blends on potatoes, nuts, chips and ice cream!
- WORLD’S FINEST: We only use the best popcorn kernels - Non-GMO Project Verified and grown in the Midwest USA. Light, crunchy and delightfully tasty!
- URBAN ACCENTS: Urban Accents is a specialty food company based in Chicago, Illinois that manufactures and distributes spice blends, grilling rubs, sea salts and a full collection of products designed for use in gourmet cooking.
4. Have a bartending contest
The point of a contest like this is to see who makes the best drink. Of course, you’d all have to follow the instructions and taste everything, but hey! This is what a bachelorette party is about. Having a blast with your friends, no matter what!
If you need help getting started, this video below shows you how to mix every cocktail.
Send everyone a sampler of mixers, like this one, and see who comes up with the most creative drink. You could even turn it into a contest to create the couple’s official wedding drink!
- UNIQUE GIFT - Includes 20 sample size cocktail mixers that you can mix-n-match! 25 mL in each.
- TROPICAL - Relax with a Blue Hawaiian, Pina Colada, Tropical Painkiller, Singapore Sling or Mai Thai
- CLASSIC - You can't go wrong with a classic Margarita, Moscow Mule, Mojito, Caipirinha or Appletini
- FAVORITES - Enjoy a Peach Bellini, Sydney Sunrise, Peru Sour, No.1 Cup Flavor, or Ruby Red Sangria
- GIFT BAG READY - Just wrap it up, slip it into a bag or add a bow, and it’s ready to go!
5. Hire a celebrity
There are some services that allow you to hire a celebrity for an hour or two, and you’ll all have a blast. From celeb bartenders, like the one in the video below, to actors and actresses, you’d be surprised at who you can get to attend your virtual bash.
Just search “hire a celebrity for a virtual party” in your favorite search engine and check out the results. There are quite a few! Hire Celebrity Musicians is a great resource.
6. Game night
There are a lot of games you can play virtually, from the classic truth and dare, charades, and all the way to the JackBox party packs. All you need is a computer to stream and your phones. We’ll share some more ideas later on in this series, but to me, the wilder the better! I love the ideas in the video below.
ScoopWhoop also has some rather risque ideas that definitely aren’t safe for work, but are totally worth checking out. (Seriously, don’t open that link with kids around). While some of them only really work for in-person parties, you can easily adapt others for a virtual bash. Again, we’ll have more ideas for you soon, though.
- For 1-8 players, plus a participating Audience of up to 10,000!
- Your phones or tablets are your controllers!
- 5 fun party games included:
- Quiplash 2 (3-8 players)
- Trivia Murder Party (1-8 players)
7. Virtual wine tasting
Send some wine and cheese to everyone (you may have to order locally depending on your state’s laws) and spend some time reminiscing about everything you’ve done together, good and bad, and try to guess how life will be after the bride gets married. These are some of the memories that will stick around for a long time.
Give everyone these cute personalized wine tumblers to use during the party and beyond!
- FREE ENGRAVING - And each one to cart separately at NO EXTRA COST.
- GREAT GIFT - Makes a great gift for birthdays, friends, the wedding party, bridesmaids, groomsmen or anyone who likes to drink in style
- QUALITY - Holds 12 oz and are double-wall, vacuum insulated. Keep your drinks hot or cold for hours!
- FAST SHIPPING - Your entire order, engraving and all, will ship in 1-3 DAYS. Shipping is also automatically discounted for orders more than 1. The more you order the more you save on shipping!
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - Contact us and let us know if you have any questions - Your satisfaction is our TOP priority!
If you want to spice things up, you can always get the bride’s partner involved, and have them record a message for her. You can stream it at the end of the night, and definitely keep her excited for the big day!
These virtual bachelorette party themes are exactly what you need. Honestly, as long as everyone has a great time- especially the bride- it doesn’t really matter what you do during the party!
What are some of your favorite virtual bachelorette party themes? Share below!
Last update on 2022-05-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API