If you’re looking for a fun bridal shower game that’s easy enough for your guests to learn yet still entertaining, you’ll love She Said, She Said! The best part? You can play it with one or both of the brides in attendance, making it great for couples’ showers!
What do you need to play She Said, She Said
- A copy of the printable for each person at your party (don’t forget the brides).
- A fun prize for the winner!
How to Play
- Before playing, give a She Said, She Said printout to each guest.
- Assign a symbol to each bride. For example, the rings can represent Mary and the shoes represent Sue.
- Instruct players to circle which bride claims she does/says each item on the list the most.
- The player with the most correct guesses wins!
Extra tips for added fun
That’s it, really! Super simple, yet oh-so-fun! If it’s a little too simple, though, try these tips:
- Set a time limit to keep it interesting. You can even make it a Minute to Win It” style game if you’re short on time!
- Playing a lot of different games at your party? Make it really interesting by entering all of the winners of each game into a raffle for a larger prize!
Nicole is the editor-in-chief and regular staff writer for LoveYouWedding. What does that mean? Basically, she handles all the day-to-day tasks related to managing writers and bringing you stellar content on planning the LGBTQ+ wedding of your dreams.
She loves writing about quirky and unique wedding ideas, probably because she’s pretty quirky herself!