Wedding Anniversaries are the perfect time to celebrate love, enduring commitment, and the strength of a union.
Whether you are professing your love for your spouse, or congratulating another couple on their anniversary, it can be tricky to find the right words to express how you feel.
We have put together this collection of romantic quotes that are ideal for couples on their 25th Wedding Anniversary.
Whether you write them in a card or as part of a love letter, they will help you to express your love and admiration for your other half. Keep reading for romantic inspiration.
Expressing your love and admiration for your significant other on special occasions like a 25th wedding anniversary can help strengthen the bond between you two and create lasting memories.
Romantic Quotes From Movies
Nothing gets you in a romantic mood quite like a romantic movie! These quotes are all about love and its many meanings.
Whatever love means to you, you will be able find a film quote that explains it perfectly. This is ideal if your partner loves watching movies – you could even find a quote from their favorite one.
1. “I Love You. You Complete Me” – Jerry Maguire
2. “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible” – When Harry Met Sally
3. “You will never age for me, nor fade, nor die” – Shakespeare In Love
4. “I Think I’d Miss You Even If We’d Never Met” – The Wedding Date
5. “Something that two people who are in love create together against impossible odds, can hold them together…forever” – A Little Romance
6. “You have bewitched me body and soul, and I love you…and wish from this day never to be parted from you” – Pride & Prejudice
7. “They say when you meet the love of your life, time stops, and that’s true” – Big Fish
8. “The greatest thing you’ll ever learn, is just to love, and be loved in return” – Moulin Rouge
9. “It doesn’t matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other” – Good Will Hunting
10. “I vow fiercely to love you in all your forms, now and forever. I promise to never forget that this is a once in a lifetime love” – The Vow
11. “You don’t marry someone you can live with, you marry the person you cannot live without” – P.S. I Love You
12. “People do fall in love. People do belong to each other, because that’s the only chance that anyone’s got for true happiness” – Breakfast At Tiffany’s
13. “I’d rather die tomorrow than live a hundred years without knowing you” – Pocahontas
14. “If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more” – Emma
15. “I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone” – The Lord Of The Rings
16. “I have crossed oceans of time to find you” – Dracula
17. “Time, distance; nothing could separate them because they knew it was right” – Sleepless In Seattle
18. “Sometimes you love a person just because they feel like home” – Bridget Jones’s Diary
19. “The best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are – Juno
20. “Love is passion, obsession, someone you can’t live without” – Meet Joe Black
Romantic Quotes From Books
If your partner loves reading then it could be a romantic gesture to include a quote from a novel.
Even if they aren’t a bookworm, this is still a great way to express your feelings if you cannot find the words yourself.
We have included quotes from classic novels and more modern books so you should be able to find something that matches how you feel about your partner.
21. “If people were rain, I was drizzle and she was a hurricane” – Looking For Alaska by John Green
22. “I loved her against reason, against promise, against peace, against hope, against happiness, against all discouragement that could be” – Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
23. “Love is the emblem of eternity; it confounds all notion of time; effaces all memory of a beginning, all fear of an end” – Corinne by Anne Louise Germaine De Stael
24. “Whatever our souls are made out of, his and mine are the same…If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger” – Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
25. “The minute I heard my first love story, I started looking for you” – The Illustrated by Jalaluddin Rumi
26. “Once upon a time there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering” – The History Of Love By Nicole Krauss
27. “For the two of us, home isn’t a place. It is a person. And we are finally home” – Anna And The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
28. “You are the friend to whom my soul is attached to as its better half. You are dearer to me than language has the power of telling” – Evelina by Frances Burney
29. “Love is a condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own” – Stranger In A Strange Land by Robert A Heinlein
30. “We’re all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness- and call it love – true love” – True Love by Robert Fulgham
31. “You don’t love because, you love despite; not for the virtues, but despite the faults” – The Sound And The Fury by William Faulkner
32. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you” – Winnie-The-Pooh by A A Milne
33. “It has made me better, loving you…It has made me wiser, and easier, and brighter” – The Portrait Of A Lady by Henry James
34. “I was beginning to believe that a very few times in your life, if you were lucky, you might meet someone who was exactly right for you. Not because he was perfect, or because you were, but because your combined flaws were arranged in a way that allowed two separate beings to hinge together” – Blue Eyed Devil by Lisa Kleypas
35. “You don’t love someone because they are perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they’re not” – My Sister’s Keeper by Jodi Picoult
36. “Love lets you find those hidden places in another person, even the ones they didn’t know were there, even the ones they wouldn’t have thought to call beautiful themselves” – Wild Awake by Hilary T Smith
37. “This was love: a string of coincidences that gathered significance and become miracles” – Half Of A Yellow Sun by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
38. “People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that’s what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life” – Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
39. “You know, when it works, love is pretty amazing. It’s not overrated. There’s a reason for all those songs” – This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen
40. “Love, having no geography, knows no boundaries; weight and sink it deep, no matter, it will rise and find the surface” – Other Voices, Other Rooms by Truman Capote
Romantic Wishes For Your Partner
You might want to find a message of love on your anniversary that is more original rather than a quote from a movie or a film.
These quotes are all about showing your spouse how much you value them, how special they are to you, and how grateful you are to be with them.
25 years is a long time to be married, and it is important to celebrate the strength and longevity of your feelings for each other.
41. Loving you is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Thank you for being the best husband/wife that anyone could ask for. Happy 25th Wedding Anniversary.
42. Now I know what it’s like to live with you, I could never imagine my life without you. Happy 25th Wedding Anniversary and here’s to many more blissful years together.
43. After 25 years my heart still soars when I see you. You make me happier than I ever thought possible. You deserve the world, and to me, you are my world. Happy Wedding Anniversary.
44. This may be our silver Wedding Anniversary, but to me you are the rarest gold, the clearest diamond, and the brightest star in the sky. I look forward to celebrating many more anniversaries with you.
45. A lifetime with you would never be enough, but it will have to do. Happy 25th Wedding Anniversary to the love of my life.
46. 25 years ago today I married my best friend and it was the best thing I ever did. Thank you for making every day so special and filled with love. Happy Anniversary.
47. Every day for the last 25 years I have been grateful for you and your love, and I will continue to be grateful for the rest of my life. Happy Anniversary.
48. Getting to wake up next to you every morning and come home to you every night is a privilege that I will never take for granted. You are the most special person in my life and I love you more and more every day. Happy 25th Wedding Anniversary.
49. Thank you for loving me, for supporting me, and for making me smile even on the darkest days. We can get through everything together, and I’m so lucky to have you by my side. Happy Wedding Anniversary.
50. I wish you could see yourself through my eyes. You are the most amazing person I have ever known and you bring me so much joy every day. I want to spend the rest of my life loving you and making you happy. Happy 25th Wedding Anniversary my love.
51. If I could grant your every wish, I would. If I could fix all of your problems, I would. If I could heal all of your pain, I would. The only thing I can do is love you with all of my heart every day for the rest of our lives, so I will. Happy Anniversary.
52. I could meet a hundred people a day for the rest of my life and I would never find anyone as special as you. Happy 25th Wedding Anniversary to my precious wife/husband, I look forward to many more with you by my side.
53. You make me a better person just by loving me. I hope my love brings you as much happiness as your smile brings me every day. Wishing you a very Happy Anniversary.
54. There are not enough words in the world to explain how I feel about you. I love you endlessly and the last 25 years have been the best of my life. Happy Anniversary.
55. You shine brighter than the sun and you are more beautiful than the moon. You are perfect to me in every way and I love you with all of my heart. Happy Anniversary
56. Loving you is the easiest thing in the world to do, yet it brings me more joy than you could ever imagine. I will never stop loving you. Happy 25th Wedding Anniversary.
57. When I’m with you the cup is always half full, and the sky is always blue. You make everything perfect just by standing next to me. Happy Anniversary to my soul mate.
58. Our love is timeless and will never fade. I love you even more today than I did 25 years ago when we said “I Do”. Happy Anniversary.
59. Thank you for making me the happiest person alive. I have adored you every day over the last 25 years and I promise to cherish you for the rest of our lives. Happy Anniversary.
60. Loving you is the greatest gift I could ever receive, and your smile is worth more than a million dollars. Happy Anniversary.
Romantic Wishes For A Couple
If you know a special couple who are celebrating their 25th Wedding Anniversary then you might want to send them a card and a gift to congratulate them.
It is good to include a heartfelt message, as a 25th Wedding Anniversary is a very special occasion. These quotes are perfect for making a married couple feel special and appreciated on their anniversary.
61. Happy 25th Wedding Anniversary to a special couple. May it be filled with love and laughter and may you have many more to come.
62. If everyone loved each other as much as you two do, the world would be a better place. Happy 25th Wedding Anniversary.
63. When we watched you get married 25 years ago we thought you couldn’t get any happier, but somehow you have. Thank you for cherishing each other and looking after each other. Happy Wedding Anniversary.
64. Congratulations on your 25th Wedding Anniversary! You are a wonderful couple and your passionate yet gentle love is an inspiration to us all.
65. Wishing you a very happy 25th wedding anniversary together. May you spend many more years together in marital bliss.
66. Happy Wedding Anniversary. It has been a pleasure to watch your love grow and mature over the last 25 years, and I know it will continue to thrive going forward.
67. There are no two people better suited to each other than you. You are a special couple with a love to be treasured. Keep looking after each other and making each other happy. Happy 25th Wedding anniversary.
68. Knowing the two of you together makes it impossible to imagine seeing you apart. You fit together perfectly and always make each other smile. Happy 25th Wedding Anniversary to the happy couple.
69. Everlasting love is hard to find, but you have found it in each other. You have weathered storms and come out stronger than ever, and your marriage is a shining example of how a union should be. Happy Anniversary to you both.
70. Happy 25th Wedding Anniversary to everyone’s favorite couple. Thank you for your friendship and we hope you have a wonderful time celebrating together.
Wedding anniversaries are an important celebration as it is a time to appreciate love, commitment, friendship, and family. Staying together for 25 years will undoubtedly involve challenges, and also a lot of good memories along the way.
Meaningful words are a great way to express congratulations or feelings of love on a 25th Wedding Anniversary, and these quotes are perfect to help you explain how you feel.
Serena & Dominic are a married couple and parents to 3 wonderful children. They plan weddings, run multiple small businesses, and curate wedding events.
By giving you everything you need to make your dream wedding attainable, you can eliminate stress, get the ‘wedding glow,’ and focus on spending this rocking day with the person you adore. Discover their podcast for more information