Need some ideas for a few amazing lesbian Christmas wedding gifts? No problem! We rounded up 10 that we adore! These are all perfect to give the happy couple on their big day, or even to give each other for your first holiday together. Most- if not all- of them even make amazing gifts for a LGBT engagement party at Christmas time. Let’s check them out!
10 Phenomenal Lesbian Christmas Wedding Gifts
Along with some amazing lesbian Christmas wedding gifts that focus entirely on the holiday itself, we also came up with some ideas that the happy couple can enjoy year round. Let’s dive right in!
P.S- we do include affiliate links in this article. This means, that when you use one of our links to buy an item, we will earn a small commission, this comes at no extra cost to you.
1. Love is Love poster
Presents in the form of artwork is always appreciated. This lovely little drawing would be so cute to get your favorite couple (or to give to each other). Don’t worry, you can totally customize this wonderful piece – hair color, skin color, and even outfits.
You can also choose the words featured on it. This means you can include an inside joke, memory, or cute little message. This would be a super personal and beautiful piece.
2. Gift set
This unique gift set is just perfect for Christmas. Featuring a gorgeous Mrs and Mrs cup set, a candle, “LOVE” matchbox set and luggage tags.
How perfect would this be for a holiday wedding? Gift boxes are a wonderful idea, especially when you’re stuck on what to get your loved one.
3. Our First Christmas Married Ornament
How cute is this “Our first Christmas married” ornament? I really love the subtle rainbow design blended into the tree. It’s just perfect for a couple that wants to celebrate Pride, but really isn’t into rainbows. It even comes ready to give in a nice little gift box.
- All Loftipop Ornaments are printed by hand in the USA on high quality 3 inch round flat ceramic using a sublimation technique which ensures a long lasting vibrant design
- 3 inch round ceramic ornament
- Original Loftipop design printed on one side
- Gold hanging ribbon
- White gift box w/ gold decorative stretch loop
4. Plant Starter Set with Popular Cooking Herbs
I love the idea of giving seeds and plants as a wedding gift! They’re such a great symbol for how love grows through care and attention to each other’s needs.
This set comes with everything you need to grow three of the most popular kitchen herbs, making it perfect for couples who love to cook, too.
- Kit Includes: 3 net pot(with wick), 3 preseeded grow plug and 3 mason jar. Plant food is not included in this kit due to regulations. Recommend liquid plant food for vegetables available on Amazon.
- Start Growing: First remove the band and the net pot from the mason jar. Then add 2 cups(16oz) of water to each mason jar, and then place the net pot and the band back to the mason jar. Last, remove the plug cover in 7 days or when the seeds begin to sprout.
- Low Maintenance: This self-watering growing kit requires very low daily maintenance. The wick will pull water from the jar to the plant root which ensures the plants take enough water as they need, thus you will not need to water frequently. Just refill the jar when there is not much water left.
- Beautiful and Safe Home Decor: This artistic herb mason jar can lighten up any home. You can put it on your windowsill, your kitchen counter or anywhere you like. All the seeds are heirloom, organic seeds. Certified organic by CCOF. We promise you can buy with confidence for you and your family.
- Fresh Herbs Every Day: Planting your favoriate herbs at home with this kit. Nothing is more exciting than having your own home grown fresh herbs every day. These delicious herbs will surely add richer taste to your dishes.
5. Grow Old With Me Planters
Related to the seeds, you could also get them these cute little “grow old with me” flower pots. They go great with the gift above as well as on their own. Choose from just the pots alone or one with that adorable little cactus. If you opt for the pots alone, maybe pick up a Christmas cactus from a local nursery to add a final touch.
6. Photo gift box
We had to include this gift box, too. The happy couple will open this box to discover a selection of cute pictures – all of which will bring a beautiful sense of nostalgia and great memories. These pictures will hide the gifts inside.
Yes, you can hide any kind of gift in your box, too. A bracelet, candy, a watch, a little message – whatever you want. Plus, it’s like two gifts, since they can reuse the box.
7. First Kiss Starry Sky Poster
This one is perfect for lesbian couples to give to each other, but it also makes a great wedding gift for guests to give, too
Related: Virtual Wedding Registry
This amazing poster features the constellations in the sky, the moment you started your relationship. You can add the date, time, and location, too. Just make sure you have an accurate idea of when it all happened.
One note- it’s a digital file, meaning you’ll have to print it out and frame it yourself.
8. Cute Avocado Couple Christmas decorations
These LGBT avocados would be a great addition to their Christmas tree, especially if they love quirkier decorations than the more traditional option we showed you above.
9. Engraved “Mrs and Mrs” Wooden Chopping Board
Is your part of your favorite couple (or your significant other) a bit of a chef? This cutting board would not only be an adorable gift but is also super useful.
A personalized chopping board like this adds even more fun to the kitchen and would make cooking Christmas dinner all the more enjoyable.
10. Lesbian Snow Women Ornament
One last ornament, because they really do make wonderful lesbian Christmas wedding gifts. This one is my favorite of all! It features two snow women in wedding veils against a holiday backdrop. The entire thing is hand-painted, making it a one-of-a-kind gift idea.
I hope you enjoyed this fun selection of lesbian Christmas wedding gifts
Related: Prank Gifts
Related: Prank Gifts! Like I said earlier, they’re all perfect either to give each other or to the happy couple. Plus, most are so budget-friendly, you can easily create your own gift basket with a few of them!