Looking for ways to get pampered for your virtual wedding without going to a spa or salon? We’ve got you covered! Below, we’ll check out plenty of wonderful ways to get ready for your big day at home! Let’s dive in.
You may also love: 5 Amazing First Dance Online Classes for a Virtual Wedding (with Videos)
Get Pampered for Your Virtual Wedding
Your virtual wedding is near and going to a beauty salon is completely out of the question because of the COVID-19 crisis, right? Well, don’t worry! There are many at-home tips to prepare for your wedding day, so let’s get to it!
FYI, this post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, we earn a small commission at no extra charge to you.
How to Do Your Own Hair for the Wedding?
Doing your own hair for the wedding can seem like a very hard task, especially when you take a look at all those fancy hairstyles
Related: Bridal Hair Inspiration
Related: Bridal Hair Inspiration. To make it easier for you, I found some very good tutorials, that explain everything clearly, and you can follow them for the best results.
Wedding hair tutorial for long hair
If you have long hair, then this tutorial will be very helpful. You can learn to make a super-easy hairdo, that looks like you’ve spent hours on it.
Short hair styles for your wedding
Even if you have short hair, the options are unlimited. I always had a hard time finding nice and short hairstyles, but this video seems to have it all figured out.
In general, you only need a few hair ties, bobbypins, straightener and blow drier, and then you can start!
If you really want to make a statement, you can get one of these bridal hair jewelry pieces from Etsy.
How to Do Your Own Makeup for the Wedding?
Makeup seems complicated, but in reality, you can do wonders with two awesome colors and a brush. Let’s check out a few of my favorite tutorials.
Simple yet elegant natural look for your wedding
This tutorial features a super cute and natural makeup you can do yourself, and you also have the products in the description.
1-Hour Bridal Makeup Transformation
And if you want a full transformation, this one can teach you how to make something incredible in just one hour!
To give you a recommendation from my years as a makeup artist, you should definitely try this set by Real Technique. It’s my absolute favorite, and I honestly didn’t need anything else for the studio shoots!
How to Create an At-Home Spa
After we settled the hair and makeup problems, it’s time to think about how to make an at-home spa, and get pampered before the wedding.
Start with a facial mask
Before the wedding, you may want to get a deep moisturizing facial mask. You will wear quite a lot of makeup, and your face needs to be prepared for it. This one will definitely help you.
If you prefer to make your own, I love these Bentonite clay face masks!
- ❤ LONG-LASTING MOISTURIZING：This facial mask is 500％ effective at hydrating with its Japanese special hyaluronic acid and has a more lasting effect of hydrating. It will relieve roughness, fine line and age spots caused by dryness by long-term use.
- ❤REJUVENATE YOUR SKIN：Collagen and natural extracts make your skin tighter and restore the elasticity of your skin.
- ❤COMFORTABLE MASK SHEET：With soft Japanese tencel material,this mask sheet promotes absorption of essence by your skin and fits well to bring better experience.
- ❤EASY TO USE＆CARRY：In only 15 minutes，you can have quick results targeting on hydrating. Using 2-3 masks per week , you'll get better hydration.The independent packing is compact and hygienic, convenient to use at anytime anywhere.
- ❤TIPS BEFORE USE: In case of irritation, please make sure to test it in your arm for at least 10 minutes before use.
Add an eye mask too
Puffy eyes can be a threat at any time, especially when you can’t sleep the night before the wedding. These under-eye patches are filled with hyaluronic acid and collagen, so get some for yourself!
- Hydrating eye gel pads: Intensive skincare providing highly under eye skin hydrating and long-lasting moisturizing effect with 24k gold eye mask.
- Eye pads for dark circles: Hydrogel eye mask lightens the dark circles and tired under eye area making it radiant and healthy like spa treatment eye mask. Collagen mask is the instant eye puffiness treatment and for wrinkles around the eyes.
- Vitamin patches: We use only 100% natural ingredients, hydrating hyaluronic acid, collagen eye pads, new formula which could effectively solve all under eye problems and perfect under eye bags treatment.
- 24k gold eye mask: Under eye gel pads contains powerful ingredients which will restore elasticity to your skin, 24K nano gold provides instant and long-lasting anti-aging effect, eye bag remover.
- Eye patches for puffy eyes: 24 karat gold eye mask is suitable for all skin types, from the first application it increase hydration, eye depuffer, and make a smooth surface of under eye area.
And take care of your hands and feet
You will want your hands and feet to be perfectly moisturized, so these masks will help you achieve that! After only one hour, you’ll feel brand new! You can also treat yourself to one of these amazing foot care gift sets!
- Restore essential moisture to extra dry skin with Aveeno Repairing CICA Hand Mask. These easy to use, non-drip hand gloves are the latest addition to the Aveeno Skin Relief collection
- CICA comes from the French word “Cicatrisation.” Repairing hand mask is formulated to intensely moisture and repair extra dry skin
- Repairing hand mask is infused with a unique formula that helps balance skin’s natural moisture barrier.
- Enriched with shea butter and contains levels of prebiotic oat known to have soothing and nourishing properties, leaving your hands visibly soft, smooth, and healthy looking
- Leaves hands visibly soft, smooth, and healthy looking. Moisturizing hand gloves are paraben-free, fragrance-free, and formulated to be gentle enough for sensitive skin.
In addition to all this, you can take the time and invite all your online guests for a virtual spa day together. It’s definitely going to be a wonderful bonding moment, and you’ll all be most excited for the big event!
Do you have any other favorite ways to get pampered for your virtual wedding? Share below!
Andreea is a very passionate content creator and her purpose is to provide you with the most interesting articles, while constantly discovering new facts. She’s been freelance writing for the past five years and has created numerous articles and educational materials while managing her own blog.
Last update on 2021-02-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API