If you need ideas for some truly epic 10th- wedding anniversary gifts for gay and lesbian couples, stick around! We’ve rounded up our top 10 favorite presents to give on this monumental milestone! Take a look!
Related: 17 Amazing Anniversary Gifts for Gay & Lesbian Couples for Years 1-9
10th Anniversary Gifts For Gay And Lesbian Couples
Every anniversary has a traditional and modern gift theme, as well as a special flower, gemstone, and even a color! Let’s look at the 10th anniversary themes first, then we’ll see what we can come up with that fits.
- Traditional- Aluminum or Tin
- Modern – Diamond Jewelry
- Flower – Daffodil
- Gemstone – Diamond. Alternatives are Onyx, Crystal, and Green Tourmaline
- Color – Silver or Blue
Of course, you don’t have to stick to the themes! While most of the ideas below do fit into at least one of them, we did share a couple outside the traditions.
FYI, this post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, we earn a small commission at no extra charge to you.
Related: 18 Outstanding Anniversary Gifts for Gay & Lesbian Couples for Years 11-19
1. Ten Year Anniversary Tin Family Tree
This gift can be found on Etsy, and it’s made of tin! Personalize the names and date on the tree itself, then add up to three children. Just like every family is unique, every one of these made-to-order trees is a one-of-a-kind, too!
Family Tree - Anniversary Couple initials or last Name and or wedding date and Children Hearts - Names hanging from Tree Branch (note only up to three children available).
2. Aluminum Star Map
These aluminum star maps are the perfect accessory for the couple that loves to reminisce about their first days together. They are available on Etsy, and will show exactly how the sky looked on their wedding night.
The artwork is printed directly onto stunning high-gloss aluminum panels. They are scratch resistent and completely waterproof. These come ready to hang with a wooden hanging block attached to the back.
3. 10 Years Down Keychain
To celebrate the 10 years together, this keychain from Etsy can be a perfect choice. It’s a great budget-friendly gift, although you’ll want to buy two so each half of the couple can have one.
A Completely Handmade Hand stamped Keyring reading - 10 YEARS DOWN. FOREVER TO GO.
4. Diamond Infinity Necklace
If you’re looking for beautiful 10th anniversary gifts to give each other, this one is perfect! The infinity sign symbolizes your never-ending love, while the diamond fits in with the modern gift theme.
Sterling silver infinity necklace with 19 round single cut diamond accents 18 inch sterling silver rope chain
5. Tin Anniversary 10 Year Everlasting Rose
Give the happy couple a rose that lasts forever AND fits into the tin theme of the 10th anniversary. This beautiful bud is “Not Dipped and Not Plated Just Solid 100% Pure Tin.”
While this one isn’t made from tin or aluminum, it’s still one of the most beautiful 10th anniversary gifts for gay and lesbian couples. When opened, the box plays Unchained Melody. Plus, it’s a perfect place to keep that diamond necklace above!
- Beautiful Italian inspired design with a rich burlwood finish and silver color inlay photo frame lid.
- Music box measures approximately 8 x 6 x 2.5 inches; Replace artwork with a 4 x 6 inch personal photo.
- Traditional wind-up mechanism engages music to play melodic tune Unchained Melody.
- Black velvet lined interior cushions your precious treasures; Decorative bun feet are padded to protect table top and shelf surfaces.
- Ships in protective packaging; Ready for giving to that special someone.
7. TIN Date Night Dice 10th Anniversary 100% Pure Tin
Here’s a fun and totally affordable little gift to give the couple! These Date Night dice are made from pure tin, and they’ll help the couple find some wonderful things to do together.
- Solid 100% Pure Tin 10th Anniversary Date Dice
- 10th Anniversary Date Night Idea - Comes With a Little Slip Explaining About Tin and Why it is Given For the 10th Anniversary, Comes With Tin Purity Stamp
- 2 x Date Night Dice Gives 36 Date Night Ideas
- Provided In a Velvet Bag And Instructions
- Lovely Product To Add Some Spice And Variety To Your 10 Year Anniversary Date Night
8. Handmade Bird House Daffodil
This one incorporates daffodils in a totally unique way! Admittedly, the style may not be for everyone, but it’s definitely something to consider for bird lovers! Plus, since it’s handcrafted, your purchase helps support artisans.
9. Crystal Agate – Blue Onyx
For new age couples- or even couples who just love crystals in general- this beautiful pyramid may just be the perfect gift. It fits the alternative gemstones theme both because it’s a crystal AND it’s onyx. Plus, since it’s blue, it even fits the 10th anniversary color theme!
10. Counting the Seconds Anniversary Gift
Like the music box, this one doesn’t really fit into traditional themes, but it’s still beautiful! It’s made of premium cotton fabric, and you can customize it with their names.
Since we tried to share a wide variety of gift ideas, it’s hard to choose a “top pick.” If you’re looking for 10th anniversary gifts for gay and lesbian couples to give to each other, I love the diamond necklace
Related: Heirloom Gifts
Related: Heirloom Gifts!
On the other hand, if you’re shopping for friends or family, it really depends on your budget. The dice make fantastic gifts from kids, as they’re super affordable. I also love the star map!
As long as you shop from the heart and give the couple something meaningful to them, they’ll love it. So, don’t feel like you have to be locked in by traditional themes.
What are some of your favorite 10th anniversary gifts for gay and lesbian couples? Share below!
Andreea is a very passionate content creator and her purpose is to provide you with the most interesting articles, while constantly discovering new facts. She’s been freelance writing for the past five years and has created numerous articles and educational materials while managing her own blog.
Last update on 2021-02-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API