If you’re looking for a unique and beautiful large guest book for your wedding, stick around! We checked out dozens of options and narrowed down the field to just the top 8. Start with a quick peek at our favorites below, then keep reading for full reviews
Large Wedding Guest Books Top Picks at a Glance
FYI, this post contains affiliate links. We earn a commission if you make a purchase at no extra cost to you.
- Blue Floral Wedding Guestbook
- Classic Glamorous Wedding Guest Book
- Rustic Chic Wedding Guest Book
- Large White Guest Book
- Mr. and Mrs. Guest Book
Check the table below for a side-by-side comparison of our favorites!
Best Large Wedding Guest Book Ideas
Your wedding day will end as fast as a blink of an eye, and one of the best ways to keep the memories is by having a large guest book. This way, you’ll have a record of everyone who celebrated the day with you.
Here are some of our favorite options!
This guest book will blend in with every wedding decor. If you don’t like white, you can choose the hardcover color from the seller’s long list of alternative colors. You can also go with white or black blank pages.
The guest book has different packages and the largest one is100 pages. I love the font used to write the names on the cover, it gives the guest book a classic look.
- The seller sends you a free digital version of your guest book before beginning the production process
- There are a variety of colors to choose from
- It’s handmade, so the results might be a tiny bit different from the displayed photo.
2. Mr. and Mrs. Guest Book (also Mr. & Mr. or Mrs. & Mrs.)
First, a note: although this says “Mr and Mrs,” they will change it to Mr. and Mr. or Mrs. and Mrs.
This is another great rustic wedding guest book for minimalists. It comes in many colors such as black, red, blue, green, and white. If the color you want isn’t included on the list, you can contact the seller for customization.
The cover of the guest book has your name, and it’s written in quality print. Unfortunately, the maximum size of this guest book is 80 pages.
- It has a simple but cute minimalist look
- You can have any color you want
- You’ll have to be very careful with the book because the binding used isn’t very strong, and you may end losing some pages.
- The seller doesn’t mention that she adds more pages, so it may not be ideal for large weddings
If you’re bougie and sassy, then this is what you need. This is one instance where you’re literally allowed to judge a book by its cover. Because the outside and inside of this book are top-notch.
You can have your guest book’s cover printed using real gold foil ( which is absolutely gorgeous) or go for rose gold or silver.
The book has some string lights, which make it a perfect photo book too. It comes with 100 pages, so your guests will have enough space to sign.
- It has string lights
- The cover is beautiful and classy
- 100 pages may be few for big weddings
This is for those who love to preserve memories in photo form.
You can use this guest book for just signing, or you can have the guest take photos and comment alongside. The guest book has string lights so it‘s perfect for this.
Since the guest book has 100 pages, every guest will have enough space to write their message.
- It has string lights
- It has a cute cover
- It’s customized with your photo, names, and wedding date.
- It’s handmade so the guestbook might not look exactly like the displayed photo.
I love sky blue because I associate it with clear clouds, it’s somewhat peaceful.
This guestbook has a very minimalistic style, and the font used makes it even more appealing.
The guest book is customized with your names and wedding date on the front and a quote of your choice at the back. The maximum number of pages for this guest book is 100.
- Since the guest book is customized from scratch, you can suggest any additions you’d like.
- The cover of the book is very beautiful
- The bookbinding isn’t very strong so it can’t hold hundreds of photos
If you’re holding a backyard wedding, or you have a greenery theme, then this guest book will blend in beautifully with your decor.
The blue floral wedding guest book comes in all sizes, and you can customize it as much as you want depending on your budget. For example, you can go for a simple semi-gloss finish or a premium matte lay-flat finish.
Although the guest book starts with just 27 pages, you can request the seller to add the pages up to 399 pages!
- You can customize the guest book depending on your budget
- The seller is open to adding more pages
- The design is awesome
- You have to add more money for extra customization
- It can get pricey if you add a ton of extra pages.
Check out the blue floral wedding guest book on Mixbook.
This large wedding guest book is perfect for a wedding with a modern theme.
The cover of the guest book is customized using your photo. And since every design in Mixbook can be customized, you can edit to include your names and wedding date.
- You can alter the design to your liking to fit your needs
- It’s possible to add pages up to 399 pages
- You’ll have to pay more if you want a guest book with a premium finish or more pages
Check out the classic glamorous wedding guest book on Mixbook.
This is a great guest book if you’re going for a vintage wedding theme. The rustic chic wedding has a vintage background. It kind of gives the 70’s vibe, which is amazing.
Like the two previous suggestions, this guest book can be edited to fit your desires and you can request the seller to add more pages.
- The guest book has enough pages for everyone in the wedding
- It has an amazing vintage theme
- If you want more pages, you’ll have to pay for them.
Check out the rustic chic wedding guest book on Mixbook.
It’s good to adjust and change with time, but they’re some practices that are too precious to let go of. And a wedding guest book is one of them.
There is some magic that comes with handwritten messages, they’re special and from the heart.
You don’t want to miss out on that awesomeness, so go shop for a large wedding guest book to ensure everyone has space to sign.
Our Top Pick
What are your thoughts on large wedding guest books? Do you think they’re too old school? Share with us your thoughts below!