Imagine how dreamy it would be if you could have beautiful instrumental songs to walk down the aisle to! There’s something special about instrumental wedding songs gracing the special moments of the wedding day.
Be it wedding entrance songs, processional music, prelude songs, or the recessional song – instrumental music can be amazing. So check out our list of instrumental aisle song suggestions!
Don’t forget to also check our list of the most romantic first dance songs!
[adthrive-in-post-video-player video-id=”2js0dbEl” upload-date=”2021-11-18T07:39:19.000Z” name=”50 Beautiful Wedding Instrumental Songs” description=”50 Beautiful Wedding Instrumental Songs” player-type=”default” override-embed=”default”]
30 Classical Instrumental Songs to Walk Down the Aisle to
One of the finest ways to add class to your wedding is by having the wedding band play instrumental versions of classical music. Of course, there are also wedding music classics, with the original version being instrumental compositions only.
So here’s our list of instrumental wedding processional songs for the walk down the aisle and set a soothing note to the wedding ceremony.
- My Heart Will Go On – AMoney & Daniel Jang
- True Colors (Cyndi Lauper) – Brooklyn Duo
- Don’t Stop Believin’ (Journey)” – Midnite String Quartet
- Landslide (Fleetwood Mac – Stevie Nicks) – Brooklyn Duo
- Antonio Vivaldi – Autumn
- Alan Parsons Project – Sirius
- The Prince of Denmark’s March “Trumpet Voluntary” – Jeremiah Clarke
- Forever In Love – Kenny G
- Such Great Heights – Section Quartet
- Highland Cathedral – Royal Scots Dragoon Guards
- Bridal Chorus – Richard Wagner / Otto Sieben
- Romeo And Juliet Love Theme – Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- Storybook Love (Princess Bride Theme) – Mark Knopfler
- Brandenburg Concerto No. 1 – Johann S Bach
- Gabriel’s Oboe – Ennio Morricone
- Wedding March – Felix Mendelssohn
- Hornpipe – George F Handel
- The Arrival Of The Queen Of Sheba – George F Handel
- Pink Panther Theme – Henry Mancini
- Rondeau – Henry Purcell
- Lovely (Billie Eilish & Khalid)– ItsAMoney
- Bless The Broken Road (Rascal Flatts) – The Piano Guys
- Marry Me – United Guitar Players
- The Prayer – Andrea Bocelli feat. Céline
- Monday – Ludovico Einaudi
- The Entertainer: A Ragtime Two-Step – Alexander Peskanov
- A Whole New World (Aladdin Soundtrack) – Daniel Jang
- Friday I’m In Love (The Cure) – Midnite String Quartet
- Pure Imagination (Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory Theme) – Brooklyn Duo
- Always Be My Baby (Mariah Carey) – Brooklyn Duo
READ MORE: 40 Best Combined Parent Dance Songs
10 Modern Instrumental Wedding Processional Songs
The string quartet playing Instrumental music can make every moment of your wedding special. It can be the wedding reception or the actual ceremony. The best part is that in order to add a modern touch to your wedding day, you can choose the instrumental cover of a modern wedding song for the wedding party.
Check out our playlist of modern instrumental wedding processional songs!
- Eden (Harlem) – Nicholas Britell
- I Could Fall in Love – Guitar Tribute Players
- Watching Connell Play – Stephen Rennicks
- Ordinary People – John Legend
- Opening – Craig Armstrong
- Your Song – United Guitar Players
- Turning Page – Sleeping at Last
- The Meeting – John Powell
- Allie Returns – Aaron Zigman
- Glasgow Love Theme – Craig Armstrong
10 Instrumental Rock Songs for Walking Down the Aisle To
Are you a fan of rock music but are too scared to play it on your wedding day? You can always play instrumental rock songs. The violin version or piano version of your favorite rock song can give you your own unique playlist for D-day.
So let’s take a look at some instrumental metal wedding songs for the wedding recessional or processional walk down the aisle before the reception of your wedding.
- In My Life – The Beatles
- Everlong (Foo Fighters) – Midnite String Quartet
- When I See You Smile – Bad English
- Born to be Wild – Steppenwolf
- God Only Knows – The Beach Boys
- You’ve Got A Friend – James Taylor
- Little Miss Magic – Jimmy Buffett
- Ain’t That Love – Ray Charles
- Sweet Child O’ Mine (Guns N’ Roses) – Midnite String Quartet
- Nothing Else Matters (Metallica) – William Joseph
Check: Mother Son Dance Songs
Instrumental wedding songs can be a safe choice for any moment of your wedding ceremony. From bride entrance songs to the actual ceremony music – instrumental versions can make any music a sweet song, be it a modern song or a classical piece.
But do you still have questions and apprehensions about finding the right instrumental piece for your wedding? Find the answers to your questions below!
When are instrumental songs appropriate for my wedding?
Instruments can turn any track into wedding ceremony songs, be it fun songs, metal songs, or country songs. Piano or violin wedding songs can be the perfect choice for any moment in your wedding. You can play them as the bridal entrance song, aisle song, dance song, etc.
Why would I want an instrumental song at my wedding?
Instrumental music is easy for the ears and can set a soothing mood for the wedding ceremony. It can create a gentle soundscape for different moments without the distraction of lyrics. Plus, an instrumental cover can turn any track into the perfect song for your wedding!
What are the best instrumental songs to walk down the aisle to?
Instrumental music is usually the first and the safest choice for a wedding ceremony. You can go for tracks like Brooklyn Duo’s version of Nothing Else Matters (Metallica), Midnite String Quartet’s Everlong (Foo Fighters), and William Joseph’s Bohemian Rhapsody (Queen).
What are some good songs for bridesmaids to walk down the aisle to in instrumental?
You can use instrumental versions of popular songs for the bridesmaids when they walk down the aisle. For that, you can select Joel Miranda’s Perfect (Ed Sheeran), Vitamin String Quartet’s In My Blood (Shawn Mendes and Bridgerton Soundtrack), etc.
What are some instrumental songs to walk down the aisle to in 2021?
If you’re curating your wedding music playlist, you can choose the instrumental versions of some common favorites as your aisle song. The Piano Guy’s version of A Thousand Years (Christina Perri) and Daniel Jang’s Say You Won’t Let Go (James Arthur) are quite popular.
What are some violin wedding songs for walking down the aisle?
Violin can turn any track into a romantic song. So, while walking down the aisle, you can add All of Me (John Legend), Get Lucky (Daft Punk), Canon in D (Johann Pachelbel), etc., as instrumental wedding songs on your aisle song playlist for the special day.
What are some guitar wedding ceremony songs?
Guitar covers of modern songs can add a contemporary touch to your wedding. You can request your wedding band to play guitar wedding ceremony songs like All of Me (John Legend), Crazy in Love (Beyonce), This is Love (Maroon 5), and other recent romantic tracks.
What is the best alternative tune to walk down the aisle to?
If you want to choose some alternative processional songs instead of traditional favorites as your aisle song, try tracks like Higher Love (James Vincent McMorrow), Skinny Love (Bon Ivor), Wedding Song (Bob Dylan), etc. Play their instrumental covers for a soothing mood.
What is the best acoustic music to be used as wedding aisle songs?
For bridal entrance and the wedding party’s procession and recession, you can choose an acoustic song for a unique soundscape for the event. There are many options available, including Sweet Disposition (Temper Trap), Wedding Song (Yeah Yeah Yeahs), etc.
What are the instrumental versions of some fun songs to walk down the aisle to?
Your wedding ceremony does not necessarily need a slow-paced, soppy song. You can choose some fun songs, too. You can try the instrumental versions of songs like Single Ladies (Beyoncé), Shape of You (Ed Sheeran), and more to avoid being too offbeat.
Check this out:
The best part about being a modern couple is that you can plan your wedding in a contemporary style, without worrying about being judged. An essential part of wedding planning is the selection of the right wedding songs.
An old classic or a modern track can turn into a wedding version with the help of instruments! We hope that you’ll find your aisle song from our instrumental wedding playlists!
What are your favorite instrumental songs to walk down the aisle to? Please share with us below!