If you’re looking for a classic bridal shower game that will have everyone laughing, you’ll love He Said, She Said! Who’s the most stubborn? The biggest baby when they’re sick? How about the better dancer? Guests have to decide if each question fits the bride or the groom! Let’s see how to play. It’s easy, I promise.
What do you need to play He Said, She Said
- A printout copy for each player- including the bride (and the groom, if you’re hosting a couples shower)
- Pens/pencils/markers for everyone
- A prize for the winner (optional)
How to Play
- Give each player a copy (face down so no one peeks). Don’t forget the bride.
- Instruct players to decide whether the bride or groom fits each question better.
- At the same time, ask the bride to circle the correct answers.
- When the timer goes off, have the bride read out her answers. Players get a point for each one that they matched.
If you’re playing this at a bridal shower, that’s all there is to it. However, if you’re planning a couples shower, I have a few extra tips to make it even more fun!
Related: Who Said It Bridal Shower Game
Couples Shower Game Play Tips
While this game is great for a bridal shower, it really shines when you have both the bride and the groom present. Think “Newlywed Game,” but with teams.
First, break guests into two teams- Team Bride and Team Groom. Follow the first two steps above. For step three, send the bride and groom to separate rooms (so they’re not tempted to confer with each other) to fill out their sheets.
Bring the bride back and have her read out her answers. Everyone on Team Bride that matches her responses gets a point. Next, do the same with Team Groom. Whoever answers the most questions right for their team wins!