If you’re looking for the best gay wedding rings for 2021, stick around! Meeting the love of your life is one of the greatest gifts that the universe can offer. This is why tying the knot is such a big deal, and everything has to be perfect.
This is all fun, but getting the right ring may not be a walk at the park. That’s why I’m dedicating this list to the best gay wedding rings in the market to ensure you get the best.
Related: The Best Wedding Rings for Electricians
Review of the Best Gay Wedding Rings
There are so many gay engagement rings and wedding rings out there that choosing the best one for your occasion can be a daunting task.
Every seller has a reason why their rings are of the highest quality, which can eventually lead to the wrong choice. It’s just too easy to get sucked in with fancy wording, “special” offers, and pressure words like “limited edition.”
So, what are truly the best wedding bands for a gay couple? Here are my top picks.
1. Men’s White Gold Beveled Edge Band
Honestly, just looking at this ring gives me goosebumps. It has a channel set of 9 bright round diamonds in 10k white gold.
It’s perfectly designed with a beveled edge to ensure it fits comfortably. The ring has a faceted high polish finish, so you’re sure it’s an absolute beauty.
You can check out the ring on Reeds.
2. Ellaura Embrace Diamond Wedding Ring
This is another fantastic wedding band. It has 12 channel-set princess-cut diamonds in 14k white gold.
Although many people see it as more of an anniversary ring, it’s also amazing as a wedding band.
If you love the combination of white gold and diamond rings, then you’ll fall in love with this ring.
Check out this ring on Reeds.
3. Benchmark Yellow Gold European Comfort Bid Wedding Ring
If you want a traditional feel on your big day, then you’ll love this ring. Yellow gold rings have been the most popular wedding bands since time immemorial.
The ring is also pocket friendly, but that doesn’t mean it’s not good enough. It has a very comfortable fitting that allows a smooth slide on the knuckles.
This ring is available on Reeds.
4. Benchmark Black Cobalt and Rosewood Inlay Comfort Fit Band
If your partner loves something unique, this is one of the best gay wedding rings, you can get them.
The ring has a combination of an organic and modern touch. The ring is crafted in blackened cobalt and features a fantastic rosewood inlay.
This wedding band has a domed interior that allows for a smooth slide over knuckles while still having a snug fit.
And even with all those features, the ring is very affordable.
Buy the ring on Reeds.
5. Triton Black Tungsten Carbide Comfort Fit Band
This is one of the most affordable yet most beautiful gay wedding bands on this list. It’s black in color and has a very rounded interior giving it a comfortable fit.
Tungsten is great for hardworking men as it’s strong and resistant to scratches. It can also be easily broken during emergencies, which makes it a perfect fit for construction workers.
That said, you don’t have to be in these professions to get this ring. You can buy the ring if you’re looking for something that will maintain its glow for a long time.
You can see more details on this wedding band on Reeds.
6. Benchmark Cobalt Satin Centre Round Edge Comfort Wedding Band
Cobalt, commonly known as cobalt chrome, has become a great alternative metal in the jewelry industry. It’s an excellent alternative for platinum or white gold, and there are so many advantages that come with it.
First, cobalt rings look very similar to a white gold ring, yet its cheaper and don’t require any polishing to maintain the glow.
The cobalt ring is also very strong, durable, and scratch-resistant, so you don’t have to worry about any damages.
You can buy this cobalt wedding band on Reeds.
7. Diamond Ring in 14k White Gold
This is a perfect gay wedding ring for individuals who love something fancy. This wedding band has a beautiful pattern that makes it stand out from other wedding bands.
It’s made from pure diamond, and if well taken care of, it can maintain its glow forever. The inner fitting is comfortable and slides perfectly over your knuckles.
You can buy the ring on Helzberg.
8. Black Diamond Chevron Ring in Sterling Silver
Do you consider yourself a unicorn? And love to try something ‘crazy’ and different once in a while?
Well, I have something for you.
The black diamond chevron ring is different in that, unlike other wedding bands that are circular, it’s triangular. It’s somewhat shaped like a heart.
It’s white on the inner side and black on the outside and appears like two hearts. The ring allows you to wear your heart and your partner’s heart as a symbol you always belong together.
Check out this wedding band on Helzberg.
9. Men’s Bevel Edge Matte Finish Band in Platinum
Platinum rings are becoming very popular, and they’ve sparked a tough war of white gold vs. platinum.
And this isn’t without reason.
Platinum rings come with many benefits. One, they’re hypoallergenic, so if you’re looking for something that won’t result in any allergies, this ring is your best shot.
Since platinum is naturally white, there is no need to combine it with nickel, which can be allergic to some people.
Also, this platinum ring is low maintenance; it’s strong and doesn’t require regular polishing.
You can buy the ring from Helzberg.
10. Men’s Band in Tantalum
This is another alternative to the usual wedding band metals. Tantalum rings are slowly being introduced in the market, and they’re getting a great reception.
The tantalum wedding band is strong, durable, and resistant to scratches. It’s naturally shiny, which makes it very beautiful.
The wedding band is very masculine and is best for someone who wants something different, unique, and eye-catching.
You can buy the ring from Helzberg.
11. Men’s Concrete Pattern Band in Black Titanium
This is a great gay wedding ring choice. This black titanium ring is very comfortable and lightweight. So, it’s ideal for someone who doesn’t like heavy metals or people who aren’t used to wearing lots of jewelry.
The ring is very affordable, and it’s a good investment because it maintains its appearance for a lifetime. This titanium wedding band is also durable, and they don’t bend or melt under normal conditions.
To polish the ring, you can simply wash it with soap and water at home.
Buy this black titanium wedding band at Helzberg .
12. His and His Matte Wedding Bands
His and his wedding rings are slowly becoming a trend among gay couples. But don’t feel pressured to go for them if you don’t really like them.
These wedding rings work well if you’ve got the same taste in jewelry. And you love the idea of having matching wedding bands.
Yet, if you’re both allergic to certain metals and can’t find common ground, it’s best to find other ways to customize your wedding bands.
You can buy matching wedding bands at Etsy.
13. Damascus Steel Ring Fossil Wood
If you don’t want anything mundane, then this Damascus steel ring is a great choice. One of the greatest pros of the rings is that they are very durable and can stand the test of time.
It also requires minimal upkeep. If it accrues dirt or grease, all you need to do is wash it with soap.
And when it comes to beauty, the ring has an epic appearance on your finger. The ring is made of natural no dye fossil wood, which makes it fit very comfortably.
You can buy this ring from Etsy.
Also Check: LGBTQIA Engagement Rings
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the commonly asked questions on gay wending bands.
What metal should our wedding rings be?
Your wedding band should be the metal that you’ll be happy wearing for the rest of your life.
That said, it’s important to consider other factors such as strength and durability. For instance, if you’re a construction worker, a platinum ring may be better than a yellow gold ring. Check our list of wedding bands for mechanics!
The other thing you have to consider is your budget. If you’re on a tight budget and are not open to financing, try other metal alternatives such as tungsten, cobalt, or steel. These rings will look equally great with care.
What should I engrave on my GAY husband’s wedding band?
A wedding ring is very special because it’s something that you’ll wear for the rest of your life, after the wedding day.
Many people engrave a special message on the inner side of the ring to make it more sentimental. The message isn’t visible to outsiders. It’s just something special that means something to the couple.
Here are some great ideas on engraving on gay wedding rings.
- Different languages. If you come from different countries, you can write the terms’ forever’ or ‘I love you’ in your first languages. You could also write in the languages of the countries you’ve visited together as a couple.
- Split messages. This is an amazing way of connecting both rings. For example, one of the rings could have the message ‘forever,’ and the other could have the message ‘& always.’ It doesn’t have to make sense to anyone else but you two.
- Children. This is perfect if you two have kids and want to blend your families. To do this, you can engrave the initials of all your kids’ names on your rings.
- Geographical coordinates. This could be coordinates of the first place you met, the first place you went for a vacation together, or the wedding venue, any location that’s special to both of you.
- Partner’s name and wedding date. This is the most common engraved message. You have your partner’s name and wedding date on your ring, and vice versa.
That said, don’t limit yourself to the above messages. Feel free to explore any other possible options. Anything special to the two of you is a perfect message. Here are more ideas.
What finger do gay guys wear wedding rings on?
There are many options when it comes to where to wear a ring for same-sex couples. Some of them include:
- The right finger of the left hand. This is the traditional position for a ring. The logic behind this was that the finger contains a vein that pumps blood directly to the heart, making it sentimental.
- The right ring finger. Some same-sex couples wear their wedding ring on their right ringer finger. For some, it’s simply to keep their relationship private, while for others, it’s simply to show their love is unique yet beautiful.
- Pinkie finger. Some traditional gay men also wear their wedding rings on their pinkie finger.
- Other alternatives. If you don’t want to wear any ring on your finger, there are other alternatives. For example, you can wear your ring on a chain around your neck. This is great, especially if you’re in the industrial or healthcare environments.
Best Gay Wedding Bands (Final Verdict)
Obviously, your love is the most important thing, but in my personal opinion, a wedding ring is the most important physical object on the wedding day. I know I’m giving it too much weight, but it’s the one thing that you’ll wear every day that connects you to your partner.
It’s a constant reminder of your love and the beautiful memories you’ve shared together.
Therefore, it’s important to take your time when choosing a wedding ring to ensure it lasts and doesn’t have to be replaced.
Are you currently hunting for the best gay wedding rings? What are some of the challenges that you’re facing? Please share with us in the comment section.