Many things can ruin a wedding day— the weather, for example, or the caterer blows it. A wrong choice of wedding songs can also bring down the mood and make people unhappy. That is why we’ve put together 59 Funny Wedding Songs to Keep the Party Going!
That is why we’ve put together 59 funny alternative songs to consider. Everyone knows that love is in the air, and you’re supposed to feel like celebrating, not crying into your glass of champagne on your wedding day. Get ready to turn the volume up with these funny wedding songs that will leave everyone at your party in splits.
Also Check: Romantic Wedding Songs Instrumental
20 Funny Weddings Songs Lists
There is no shortage of good wedding music. But funny ones are harder to find! (but not impossible)
Below you’ll find 20 funny songs to cheer everyone up at your wedding up on your wedding day.
- Another one Bites the Dust – Queen
- You Really Got Me – The Kinks
- I’m Your Boogie Man – KC and The Sunshine Band
- It’s Raining Men -The Weather Girls
- Don’t Cha – The Pussycat Dolls & Busta Rhymes
- Bad Romance – Lady Gaga
- Gold Digger – Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx
- Don’t Go Breaking My Heart – Elton John ft. Kiki Dee
- Dear Future Husband – Meghan Trainor
- It’s Now or Never – Elvis Presley
- Steal My Girl – One Direction
- Hot N Cold – Katy Perry
- It’s Hard Out Here For A Pimp – from Hustle And Flow
- Love and Marriage – Frank Sinatra
- Ain’t No Mountain High Enough – Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell
- Respect – Aretha Franklin
- I Do – Colbie Caillat
- No One’s Gonna Love You – Band Of Horses
- About That Bass – Meghan Trainor
- Material Girl – Madonna
Check: Best Slow Dance Songs
21 First Dance Funny Wedding Songs
Songs for the first dance at a wedding party can sometimes be awkward and sad-ish, but these funny wedding dance songs will help to lighten the mood .
- I Got a Feeling – Black Eyed Peas
- Love Shack – The B-52’s
- On Top of The World – Imagine Dragons
- Baby Got Back – Sir-Mix-a-Lot
- Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go – Wham!
- Stuck In The Middle With You – Stealer’s Wheel
- Let’s Get It On – Marvin Gaye
- Never gonna give you up – Rick Astley
- I’m Yours – Jason Mraz
- I Wanna Dance with Somebody – Whitney Houston
- Marry You – Bruna Mars
- We Found Love – Rihanna and Calvin Harris
- You’re the One That I Want – John Travolta and Olivia Newton
- Grow Old With You – Adam Sandler
- Adore You – Harry Styles
- Oh, What a Night – Frankie Valli
- You Make My Dreams – Hall & Oates
- Your Love Keeps Lifting Me – Jackie Wilson
- It Takes Two – Mavin Gaye and Kim Weston
- Crazy In Love – Beyonce feat JayZ
- At Last – Etta James
Check More: Amazing Wedding Songs Duet
18 Funny Wedding Songs for Reception
Wedding reception music can make or break the entire night.
As long as the DJ (or, in many cases, your band) has a sense of humor, wedding songs can be used as an opportunity for fun and laughter.
If you’re looking for ideas for funny wedding songs to add a little levity to your reception, check out some of these suggestions. One of them is sure to be the perfect song for you.
- Raise Your Glass – Pink
- What’s Love Got to Do With It? – Tina Turner
- Death of a Bachelor – Panic! At the Disco
- It’s The End Of The World As We Know It – R.E.M.
- Can’t Stop The Feeling – JT
- You Gotta Fight For Your Right To Party – Beastie Boys
- Wannabe – Spice Girls
- Uptown Funk – Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars
- Cake – Flo Rida & 99 Percent
- Billie Jean – Michael Jackson
- Call Me Maybe – Carly Rae Jepsen
- Cheap Thrills – Sia
- Grounds for Divorce – Elbow
- Señorita – Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello
- I Like It I Love It – Tim McGraw
- Most Beautiful Girl In The Room – Flight Of The Choncords
- A Perfect Day – Lou Reed
- Blame It On The Boogie – The Jacksons
We all know that wedding music can be super corny, so why not hype your wedding party with some hilarious songs?
It’s hard to be sad while listening to these songs that tell a story or give you a laugh.
If you are stuck and can’t think of the perfect playlist, I hope this list gives you some extra inspiration for a fantastic wedding party.
Make sure to add your favorite wedding songs in the comment section.
- 1. Admin. How Does Music Affect Your Mood? | Music and Emotion Relationship [Internet]. Aimm.edu. 2019. Available from: https://www.aimm.edu/blog/how-does-music-affect-your-mood
What are your favorite funny wedding songs? Let us know below!