Do you need a quote to display at your bridal shower? Maybe you can’t find the perfect quote for invitations or to put on cupcakes?
Or are you curious about bridal shower quotes and want to know more? No matter the reason that brought you here, we have the answer for you!
Finding the perfect quote to display at your bridal shower or the shower you are planning can be tricky, especially if you have never planned a bridal shower before.
You head online for some guidance but are met with a sea of contradicting advice that leaves you unsure where to turn or who to trust.
Frustrated and overwhelmed, you wonder if you will ever find the perfect quote.
Well, no more! Today, we are here with the answers you need. Keep reading for a list of 65 fantastic bridal shower quotes that you can use.
We have broken the list down into different sections too, so no matter what you want a quote for, you are sure to find one here.
Bridal shower quotes can be a great way to add some personality and fun to your bridal shower, and they can also be used to inspire your guests.
Whether you’re looking for a sweet, sentimental quote or something funny and lighthearted, we’ve got you covered with our extensive list of 65 fantastic bridal shower quotes.
Let’s not waste any more time and dive into our article now.
General Bridal Shower Quotes
The following general quotes will work well displayed around the room, written in cards to the bride, or captions for social media posts of the bridal shower.
- Cheers to Many Happy Years!
- Have some tea with our bride-to-be.
- Sweetest wishes to the soon-to-be Mrs (you can add her new married name here too).
- May your wedding day be everything you want.
- May God shower you with love, blessings, and joy today and always.
- Love is in the air! Best wishes on your bridal shower.
- ‘Thes best thing to hold onto in life is each other.’ Audrey Hepburn.
- Nacho Average Bridal Shower!
- Your wedding day is soon to arrive and I wish you the very best on your special day.
- Marriage forecast: frequent showers of love.
- Congratulations to the bride-to-be.
- Kiss the Miss goodbye!
- ‘Forever is composed of nows.’ Emily Dickinson.
- Dance with God and He will let the perfect man cut in.
- We celebrate you and the bride you are becoming.
- Today is your day to shine!
- We watched them go steady, now let’s shower them in confetti and gifts.
- I wish for you to stay as happy as you are today.
- Cheers to love, laughter, and a happily ever after!
- Love You a Brunch!
- I can’t keep calm, I’m getting married!
- Something Old, Something New, X days until she says, ‘I Do’.
- First comes brunch, then comes marriage.
- A successful marriage requires falling in love, many times with the same person.
- Team Bride.
- Traveling from Miss to Mrs.
- And they lived Happily Ever After
- Pop the Bubbly! She’s getting a Hubby!
Bridal Shower Quotes For Games
The following quotes are perfect for any games you want to play. Some of these quotes explain the game well, others you might want to add some instructions of your own.
- Don’t say bride after you take a ring. If you do, someone will steal your bling.
- Make a bouquet to take on your way.
- How many kisses for the soon-to-be Mrs?
- Who knows the bride best?
- Advice and wishes for the soon-to-be Mrs.
Bridal Shower Food Quotes
These quotes can be used to decorate the food station, identify the foods, or as cute little toppers on cupcakes and other things.
- All you need is love and a cupcake.
- First comes love, then comes dessert!
- Recipes for a sweet marriage.
- Eat, drink, and be married.
- Pop the champagne. She’s changing her last name.
- Donut mind if I do!
- Love is sweet. Now take a treat.
- But first, Mimosas!
- Taco about Love.
- Sip, sip, hooray!
Bridal Shower Quotes For The Bride
These quotes are perfect for the bride-to-be to use as captions on their social media posts of their bridal shower. Some of these will also double as quotes to share your wedding pics.
- ‘If I get married, I want to be Very married.’ Audrey Hepburn
- Turns out…I like him more than I originally planned.
- Take a walk on the bride’s side.
- My whole heart. For my whole life.
- Today I found out the true meaning of ‘blushing bride.’
- So happy to be here with all of the people I love and to share my last day as a Miss.
- And so the adventure begins.
- Today a bride, tomorrow a wife.
- He is my home and my adventure all at once!
- My heart is and always will be yours.
- He’s marrying me, but he’s stuck with us!
- My best day ever includes you!
- Look at me! Getting all married!
Bridal Shower Quotes For Bridesmaids
Finally, we have quotes that are great for bridesmaids to use. These will work well around the shower, but also for social media posts about the bridal shower and upcoming wedding.
- Maid of Honor – getting stuff done.
- Ain’t no party like a bridal party!
- Together is the best place to be.
- ‘I Do’ crew.
- I was told there would be strippers.
- Bridesmaids for a day, best friends for life.
- A happy bridesmaid makes a happy bride.
- Bridesmaids – the other loves of your life.
- I thought there would be drinking.
Also, check on these similar posts:
- Brides, Bachelorettes And Cheating: All You Need To Know
- Lesbian Bachelorette and Bridal Shower Party Ideas
And there you have it, 65 fantastic quotes you can use at your bridal shower, or to post on social media about the shower!
Whether you are the bride, a bridesmaid, or the host, we are sure you will have found a quote here that works for you!
Serena & Dominic are a married couple and parents to 3 wonderful children. They plan weddings, run multiple small businesses, and curate wedding events.
By giving you everything you need to make your dream wedding attainable, you can eliminate stress, get the ‘wedding glow,’ and focus on spending this rocking day with the person you adore. Discover their podcast for more information