If you’re looking for the best engaged and newly wed gay couple Christmas ornaments, we’ve got you covered!
Maybe you want to find the perfect LGBTQ engagement gift for couple that just announced their big news right in time for the holidays?
Or, perhaps you want to give the newly married duo something special to hang on their first tree?
Either way, you’ll find the perfect ornament below, so check them out!
Engaged Gay Couple Christmas Ornaments
Let’s start with our favorite ornaments for newly engaged gay couples celebrating their first holiday together.
Many of these are gender-neutral, making them perfect for all LGBT couples. A few can even work as either an engaged or newly wed ornament. Take a look!
FYI, this post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, we earn a small commission at no extra charge to you.
1. Our First Christmas Engaged
First on our list of the best engaged gay couple Christmas ornaments is something that’s perfect for any couple.
Made of fine porcelain, it comes in a gift box and ready to hang with a bright red ribbon.
2. Personalized Engagement Ornament for Gay Couple
This is by far one of my favorite engaged gay couple Christmas ornaments on Etsy.
The colors and design are just beautiful! Personalize it with their names and the year. You can even get it delivered in a gift box for just a few dollars more.
3. Marriage Proposal Ornament for Gay Couples
Want to use your Christmas tree to propose to the love of your life? Put this one front and center and wait for him to notice it!
You can add personalization to it as well as change the shape of the ornament to a circle, star, or several other options.
4. Rustic Our First Christmas Engaged
Another beautiful gender-neutral option, this one has a charming rustic appeal to it that’s perfect for farmhouse Christmas tree!
Add their names and engagement year. It comes in a velveteen gift bag.
- ✅ PERSONALIZED - Add names and year for a keepsake you'll want to show everyone!
- ✅ PERFECT GIFT - COMES WITH FREE VELVETEEN BAG FOR EASY GIFTING.
- ✅ DAZZLING DISPLAY - Image is fused permanently into glass! Light-Catching glass allows natural light to illuminate your image. Looks great in windows!
- ✅ 3.5” Circular hanging glass
- ✅ MADE IN THE USA - Designed, printed, and shipped by Trend Setters Ltd.
5. Rainbow Wedding Rings Ornament
This absolutely stunning rainbow wedding bands ornament is another one that works great for engagements and newlywed gifts for all LGBT couples.
While I think it’s perfect just the way it is, you can add personalization and change the shape.
6. Our Greatest Adventure Begins Ornament
This one works as either an engaged or newly married gay couple christmas ornament, as both occasions are the start of a wonderful new adventure.
It’s very gender-neutral. You can customize the text any way you want, so it’s perfect for all LGBTQ+ couples.
7. Our First Christmas Engaged Penguins Ornament
How incredibly beautiful is this watercolor ornament for a gay couple? It’s an original Andaz Press design.
The only downside is that it can’t be personalized, but I still absolutely love it!
- INCLUDES: 1 Fancy Frame metal Christmas ornament designed by Andaz Press , 1 ribbon, 1 gift bag
- PERFECT for decorating your Christmas tree, or as a beautiful gift for friends and family.
- ORNAMENT SIZE: 3.95-inch x 2.75-inch Fancy Frame. Made in the USA. Ornament is made from quality metal with pre-cut hole. Single-sided print. Deep, vibrant color. Not real chalkboard, wood or glitter. These graphics are printed onto the ornament. Please note, actual product color may vary slightly due to differences in monitor settings and lighting.
- Andaz Press. Original design by Andaz Press . All rights reserved. Search Andaz Press for matching party products, including gift tags, favor labels, cupcake wrappers and toppers, chocolate labels, party signs and banners.
- FLAT RATE SHIPPING: Fill your cart with Andaz Press items, and pay ONE LOW SHIPPING RATE. Expedited and 2-day shipping also available! All orders, including custom, ship within 1-2 business days from California.
8. Our First Christmas Engaged Ornament for Lesbian Couple
Another gorgeous engaged gay couple 1st Christmas ornament made by Peach & Paper, I just adore the whimsical style of this one!
Kind of reminds me of the Sugar Plum fairies from The Nutcracker!
9. First Christmas Engaged Lesbian Couple Photo Ornament
A beautiful idea that takes the personalization beyond just names and dates, this one lets you upload your favorite photo to use as the background.
Add a velvet gift pouch for just under $2 more.
10. He Said Yes Ornament Gift For Gay Couple Just Engaged
Celebrate the day that he said yes with this beautiful ornament from the Itsy Bitsy Frame Shop on Etsy.
Personalize it with names and date (including day, month and year).
Newly Married Gay Couple Christmas Ornaments
1. Bride and Bride Personalized Christmas Ornament
Personalize this super cute resin “two brides ornament” with your names, wedding date, or pretty much anything else that you want.
The ornament only comes in the style shown, but if you check their shop, you’ll find other styles.
2. Our First Christmas as Mr. & Mr.
While you can’t personalize this white porcelain ornament , it’s still a fantastic option for a newly wed gay couple.
It even comes with a free gift box all ready for giving.
3. I Do Hearts & Wedding Bands
Another sweet ornament from the same Etsy shop as the brides above, this one is perfect for any LGBTQ couple (or anyone who likes rainbows).
Personalize it with names in the big heart, then their wedding date and year in the two smaller hearts.
4. First Christmas as Mr & Mr Keepsake Ornament
Love the photo ornament in the engaged gay couple Christmas ornaments section but need something for newlyweds?
Try this gorgeous pewter ornament. Upload your favorite photo and add their names & wedding year for the perfect gift idea.
5. We said I Do Ornament
This beautiful sparkly classic ornament is perfect for all LGBTQ couples. Leave it as is or personalize it with the couple’s names.
6. Rainbow Peace Sign Christmas Ornaments
A little something for our 60s-loving friends, this one is all about peace and love, something we hope every couple has plenty of throughout their life together.
7. Our First Christmas Married Rainbow Tree
Perhaps one of the most beautiful and newly married gay couple Christmas ornament, this rainbow tree is a wonderful gift for any LGBT couple.
It includes a gold hanging ribbon and gift box, so wrap it up and it’s ready to go.
- All Loftipop Ornaments are printed by hand in the USA on high quality 3 inch round flat ceramic using a sublimation technique which ensures a long lasting vibrant design
- 3 inch round ceramic ornament
- Original Loftipop design printed on one side
- Gold hanging ribbon
- White gift box w/ gold decorative stretch loop
8. Our First Christmas as Mrs and Mrs
The image above shows the back of this darling ornament.
On the front, it says “Our first Christmas as Mrs. & Mrs” in the same colors and text style. It’s super adorable! Take a look:
9. Two Gay Men Couple In Tuxedos Vintage Ornament
We flashed back to the 60s, now let’s head all the way back in time to the roaring 20s with this insanely cute vintage ornament for a gay couple.
As with most ornaments on Zazzle, you can change the shape (although I think the circle is the nicest) and add personalization.
10. Personalized Same Sex Gay Couple Christmas Gift Ornament 2019
Incorporate a little Pride into your Christmas tree with this darling rainbow ornament for lesbian couples.
Like the “Adventure Begins” ornament, this one works well both for engagement gifts and for newly wed couples.
It’s so hard to choose just one favorite from each section!
If you want my final recommendation, I love #2 from the engaged gay couple ornaments list, and #7 from the newly wed list.
Honestly, though, they’re all charming in different ways, so you can’t go wrong with any of them!
You turn! What are your favorite gay couple Christmas ornaments from above? Share in the comments!
Nicole is the editor-in-chief and regular staff writer for LoveYouWedding. What does that mean? Basically, she handles all the day-to-day tasks related to managing writers and bringing you stellar content on planning the LGBTQ+ wedding of your dreams.
She loves writing about quirky and unique wedding ideas, probably because she’s pretty quirky herself!
Last update on 2021-10-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API